August 2013 Moms
Options

What is your baby NOT doing?

2»

Re: What is your baby NOT doing?

• Options
    No rolling or scooting, no teeth, barely sitting up unassisted. Glad to hear he's not alone. 6 months today!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    LO turns 6 months on Wednesday. She is right on target for pretty much everything. I cheated and did some pretty intense PT for a week because she was rolling like a champ to her right but was almost ignoring her left side and I started freaking out. She now rolls to both sides. She does not sit with independence but I started seeing some righting reactions today so maybe soon. No hands and knees.

No teeth but I think I've been saying that she will get teeth in the next couple of days for the past 2 months.

The biggest thing is she is no where near STTN. She sleeps for about 4 hours 7 to 11 then up every 2 to 3 hours. Most days are worse. I have to wake up at 5 for work so I am exhausted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No STTN.... Ugh how I wish she did.
    She use to a few months back, not any more!

No teeth, which is normal here. Other two didn't get teeth until 9 months old.

• Options
    H has refused all solids and plans on being EBF the rest of her life.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Options
    I have been waiting for LO to reach out when I pick her up but nothing yet..Also no teeth and she hasnt figured out how to pick up puffs yet. She has only rolled belly to back a few times.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    No STTN, that's for sure, can roll front to back, but not the other way(she kind of gets stuck). No teeth. Not up on all fours yet. She will be 7 mo on March 10th.
    Married since 10-2-2010!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DD1 never crawled, had 1 tooth and no hair at 12 months, walked at 15 months, and STTN at 3 years old. Needless to say I won't be batting an eye at DD2 taking her time on anything! 

We're also back to getting up every two hours. It's awesome. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"