January 2014 Moms

Who do you miss around here?

2»

Re: Who do you miss around here?

• Good to know that no one missed me :P jk

Rinny85 said:

I totally miss that Rinny85 girl. She was awesome.

Someone has got to make me feel good about myself. I feel like this is highschool and I'm getting picked last in gym class. I deserve it, but it still hurts.

Lolz. That's how I have felt seeing the fb members 'recruit' members to their group.

'We want you over there!/ are you ready to join?/ you need to be there!/we miss you!'

Not once until this thread have those river been said to me.

Probably? Because I'm a snatch. #okaywiththat

I PPH love you Chugging, but I recall you saying in the past that you are not interested in joining because of all the scary shit you've seen over the years. So to me, it would be like asking a nun on a date. However, I would love for you to change your mind!

I said it was too early!

If/ when peanut jumps, I will. Pressure!
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• peanutmusepeanutmuse member
    edited February 2014
    Rinny85 said:
    PS @Peanutmuse  I still like you. Friends?

Of course, lady. Especially when you include cute little faces like that! And I'm thinking about the FB thing... I promise.

The aessary thing was me -- but you have to understand, aessary and I go way back to TTGP and being former members of the August 2013 board together. We both had losses at practically the exact same time.

Edited to tag @Rinny85
  • Loading the player...
    I totally miss that Rinny85 girl. She was awesome. Someone has got to make me feel good about myself. I feel like this is highschool and I'm getting picked last in gym class. I deserve it, but it still hurts.
    Lolz. That's how I have felt seeing the fb members 'recruit' members to their group. 'We want you over there!/ are you ready to join?/ you need to be there!/we miss you!' Not once until this thread have those river been said to me. Probably? Because I'm a snatch. #okaywiththat
    I PPH love you Chugging, but I recall you saying in the past that you are not interested in joining because of all the scary shit you've seen over the years. So to me, it would be like asking a nun on a date. However, I would love for you to change your mind!
    I said it was too early! If/ when peanut jumps, I will. Pressure!

Ah, my mistake. I do understand waiting. I only joined a month ago.

• I shouldn't day drink (one beer alone). Wheeeee!

I'm busting out the alcohol pretty soon myself. Then you won't be drinking alone. Sort of.

• Day drinking is awesome. I wish I could do it all the time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Day drinking just resulted in an amazon order. Whooosie!
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Lolz. Whoopsie!
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Lolz. Whoopsie!
    I think Whoosie is better, in this case.

I agree, @ccip82. Day drinking rules.

Day drinking > night drinking.
  • I'm going to start the day drinking here soon too. :)

How are you and Hoyt doing @chuggingwater? Did you get any of the ice and snow storms we had over the last 2 weeks? It's finally melting here, and it's been nice to get put of the house! Hope you're doing well!!

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
    Baby Aeneas Born 1/20/2014
  • I'm finally drinking some wine right now. Not exactly day drinking, but it's still sort of light out.
  • I'm having some hard cider & chocolate while I bf.

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
    Baby Aeneas Born 1/20/2014
  • I miss the chick who had 5 girls (some with stripper names) who wanted opinions about her dilation and mucus plug, who then tried to hand down life lessons from her dipshit husband to one of our nicest Jan14 ladies.

That thread was infinitely entertaining.

(On the real, I miss all of you regular broads.)
    Bahaha. My bff! I wish she'd come back.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage

• Rinny85 said:
    Just opened my bottle of wine! Carleigh was being fussy and DH has her for night so I handed her off got my bottle. :-)
    @Rinny85 -- that's pretty much what I did tonight too. Cheers!
  • I'm super late, but I miss seeing @HappyDoc and hearing funny sex oopies from @MissRdots.
  • Cheers! Second beer in seven hours!
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

• Cheers! Second beer in seven hours!
    Lush! ;-)

• Cara1024Cara1024 member
    edited February 2014
    I've been pretty MIA here since LO was born also! I'm on FB like others said because its easy to post quickly. My mom has been staying with me (but just left today... :(( ) so I didn't want to be online alot while she was here. I'll be more active now that shes gone and I'm hopefully getting better at this parenting thing. I WILL finally post my birth story this week. promise!

Oh and I miss all the regs.
             *********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
  • I miss tb too! But mobile is horrible so I am on fb. I only stalked tb for a week or so waiting for @peanutmuse and @mrsjenni and a few others to have their babies! Miss u ladies!
  • Ljessen13Ljessen13 member
    edited February 2014
    Happy belated vday ladies! He is too sexy for his shirt!
  • lolinshag said:

Arrgcr said:

Good to know that no one missed me :P jk

Jeeze no one misses me either! Can we be unpopular together?! Lol
    I'm not missed also. :( I think we should be unpopular together :p
    Right there with you! #J14RejectsUnite , lol
    Count me in! But rather than #J14RejectsUnite, I'd prefer #CoolNotSoCool or #CoolRejects or something. Eh, maybe we can make a poll lol :-?

I totally miss that Rinny85 girl. She was awesome. Someone has got to make me feel good about myself. I feel like this is highschool and I'm getting picked last in gym class. I deserve it, but it still hurts.
    Lolz. That's how I have felt seeing the fb members 'recruit' members to their group. 'We want you over there!/ are you ready to join?/ you need to be there!/we miss you!' Not once until this thread have those river been said to me. Probably? Because I'm a snatch. #okaywiththat
    This kind of talk actually happens more than you might think @chuggingwater & @peanutmuse! I'm surprised both of your ears aren't burning sometimes. :P

Married: 9.22.12 - DD: 1.7.14 - EDD 2: 10.30.17 - J14 OG
  • When @peanutmuse jumps, I will, too.  I don't want her to be lonely over here.
    imageimage
    induction due to HELLP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"