January 2014 Moms

Who do you miss around here?

It was bound to happen. We get busy with the babies and our regular lives, things happen. People can't hang out as much. So let's talk about it -- who do you miss?

I have five that come immediately to mind. I know that a few of them have been around a bit, but not as much as they used to be. And I miss them. I'm sure others will pop up that have slipped my mind too.

Here's my list:
@vstevens
@megandgregk
@bethughknee
@predempsey (and @dempseyjosh, of course)

I think some are on FB, right?

Re: Who do you miss around here?

• I miss @KatiesWei. I text her a lot so I only sort of miss her! I second all of @peanutmuse's choices.
    Married 3/5/11
    BFP: 6/19/12, D&C 8/23/12
    BFP: 5/17/13, Born 12/16/2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
    January Siggy Challenge: When I am done breastfeeding...

• Yes they are very active on FB, you should come join :).
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • I second @peanutmuse and @megs12914's choices. Have to say I miss you @megs12914 as you have been around sporadically lately. How's Noah doing?
    imageimageimage
  • @jwp325 he is doing much better, thanks! I'm really trying to be on here more. Noah has decided sleep is for sissies so I'm pretty exhausted!
    Married 3/5/11

imageimageimage

• @megs12914 I thought about texting you but wasn't sure. Glad Noah is better. Lily did that same thing to me during her six week growth spurt. It was all eating and crying!
    imageimageimage
  • jwp325 said:

@megs12914 I thought about texting you but wasn't sure. Glad Noah is better. Lily did that same thing to me during her six week growth spurt. It was all eating and crying!

You can always text me. I'm the least sketchy that way. I have a problem with my sketchy-ness IRL!

Married 3/5/11

imageimageimage

• I haven't seen @aessary recently....was that her whole screen name? I feel like I'm missing numbers or something

• My laptop took a shit ... just got a new one today.  Plus my new job is sooooo busy, I don't have time to fb/tb at all while there ... hell, most days I don't have time for lunch!  But ... thinking of you ladies and miss your snark!  :p
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• Holy shit, how did I forget about @aessary03?! I am so sorry, lady. It must be a combo of my baby brain and the fact that Ozzy is 3+ months old now. How the heck did that happen?!
  • @aessary03 hope the new job is good even if it's crazy busy. Good to see you.
    imageimageimage
  • @aessary03

Was thinking of you And wondering how work was! I'm back to work next wednesday, yikes!

My cat can read EKGs, can your human do that?
    ♥BFP#1 12-23-12, M/C 12-31-12 at 5w4d♥
    ♥BFP#2 05-09-13, EDD 01-15-14. C/S 12-23-13 at 36w5d for complete previa. Healthy baby boy♥

• I miss all the ones you do, peanut. I was thinking AES was missing the other day. When you, @peanutmuse , make the fb jump, so will I. Im glad my lovahs remain active over here.
    I would like this very much!

• Sorry guys! I'll try to be more active over here. I'm on FB more often because I'm almost exclusively on my phone, and TB app sucks! Miss you guys too! Come the beginning of March I'll restart my Starbucks weekly updates too as I'll be back at work!

Married 3/17/2005
    M/C #1 2005 - 6wks
    M/C #2 2006 - 7wks
    M/C #3 2008 - 11wks
    Baby Aeneas Born 1/20/2014
  • Good to know that no one missed me :P jk

Jeeze no one misses me either! Can we be unpopular together?! Lol
  • I agree, you should definitely join the FB group!
    imageimage
    Mama of boys, Landon (Jan 14) and Harrison (Aug 15).  

• Arrgcr said:

Good to know that no one missed me :P jk

Jeeze no one misses me either! Can we be unpopular together?! Lol
    I'm not missed also. :( I think we should be unpopular together :p
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • @Pennstated912 I saw you the other dsy and asked on the final name choice!
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

• I miss the regs that haven't made the leap to fb yet. I've been thinking about you ladies a lot lately, I've just been quite busy with the LO that I haven't been around much. I hope you're all doing well and enjoying mamahood :)
  • wilburbud said:
    I think a bunch of us will be more active once we return to work, because clearly we don't WORK at work ;). Also , the FB group rocks my socks
    Agree!!!  Double, triple agree!!!

• I was never a super active poster but I definitely fell off since DD got here. Mobile bumping sucks. I do snapchat with some of the ladies though. :) I going to try to get back into being active again and posting more.

____________________________________________________________________________________

TTC #1 since 10/11
    BFP #1-10/01/12 | ended in m/c11/19/12
    Jan-2013-Cycle 10: Clomid 50mg + Trigger + TI = BFN
    Feb-2013-Cycle 11: Benched due to cysts.
    March-2013-Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg + Trigger + TI = BFP
    4/22/13-Beta#1 33.9-- 4/24/13-Beta#2 117
    EDD 12/30/13

• This wasn't meant to hurt any feelings. I'm sorry.
  • wilburbud said:
    I think a bunch of us will be more active once we return to work, because clearly we don't WORK at work ;). Also , the FB group rocks my socks
    Exactly this! Mobile bumping sucks. See you more often in 2 weeks! ;)

• Hi friends! Yes, I'm a total PW in the FB group. Miss it over here, too. No real excuse, I just got used to only checking in over there. I am looking forward to it livening up here again!

imageimage

Rinny85 said:

I totally miss that Rinny85 girl. She was awesome.

Someone has got to make me feel good about myself. I feel like this is highschool and I'm getting picked last in gym class. I deserve it, but it still hurts.

Lolz. That's how I have felt seeing the fb members 'recruit' members to their group.

'We want you over there!/ are you ready to join?/ you need to be there!/we miss you!'

Not once until this thread have those river been said to me.

Probably? Because I'm a snatch. #okaywiththat
    imageimage
    Baby Chugging born 12.28.13
    induction due to HELLP

I totally miss that Rinny85 girl. She was awesome. Someone has got to make me feel good about myself. I feel like this is highschool and I'm getting picked last in gym class. I deserve it, but it still hurts.
    Lolz. That's how I have felt seeing the fb members 'recruit' members to their group. 'We want you over there!/ are you ready to join?/ you need to be there!/we miss you!' Not once until this thread have those river been said to me. Probably? Because I'm a snatch. #okaywiththat
    I PPH love you Chugging, but I recall you saying in the past that you are not interested in joining because of all the scary shit you've seen over the years. So to me, it would be like asking a nun on a date. However, I would love for you to change your mind!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"