May 2014 Moms

Monday Bitchfest

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• kat8805 said:
    JKBMA2014 said:
    JKBMA2014 said:
    I'm pretty pissed that I might not be able get any justice out of my husband's dad and his wife driving passed my house and sending me a text full of slander all in less than 24 hours. This doesn't include the random playboy subscription they signed us up for either.. I wish I could tell you why they are doing this but according to my husband and mil, his dad's new wife is like super crazy and has been doing stuff like this since the divorce 7 years ago l. I really hope they can't find my new house. Apparently she has been go ogling to see where we live too. Once again, I'm pissed that as of now I can't do anything about it :( . He owns his vet clinic and I'm so tempted to write a review on his Facebook page about how I had to put in an incident report and possible restraining order with screen caps of the texts he sent me, but that's just not a good idea. Ugh, bitches.
    Please don't leave a bad review on his business page because you are having personal problems with your FIL and/or his current wife.

Also, are you sure your DH didn't just order the playboy subscription and tell you his Step-Mom signed him up for it?

We called playboy and they verified the return address. And I'm not leaving any reviews. I leaving them alone. We have asked them to do the same but for some reason they have obsessed themselves with our lives. It's scary knowing they are driving past my house. It's scary knowing they are go ogling us to find out where we live. I'm terrified they are going to find out our new home address. They've been harassing us for months (ever since we thold em we were pregnant). And the playboy subscription is just a small bit of what they have done. They've sent dog shit in our mail box, drove past our house one night when my mil was walking the dogs and threw a beer bottle at her. And I'm almost certain his wife carved "bitch" in to side of my car. eta: since mil exes name is on the mortgage he has the clicker to the gate of the community so we can't ban him from coming in. We are going to try a restraining order anyways. That's what the cop told us to do.
    It's so weird that everyone in your life is out to get you.  
    Hmmmmmm that couldn't be further from the truth. I just unfortunately got stuck with some crazy in laws
    I'm curious, did you meet these people before or after your BFP/second date?
    Before, obvs. She got her BFP in August, so they had been dating 4 whole months at that point. They had to have had more than one date at that point, right?
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Guys, guys. Slow down, she needs to make sure FIL isn't driving by and creeping while texting her. She can't bump at the same time.

• This should be interesting!image

• kat8805 said:

JKBMA2014 said:

JKBMA2014 said:

IBackBevo said:

JKBMA2014 said:

I'm pretty pissed that I might not be able get any justice out of my husband's dad and his wife driving passed my house and sending me a text full of slander all in less than 24 hours. This doesn't include the random playboy subscription they signed us up for either.. I wish I could tell you why they are doing this but according to my husband and mil, his dad's new wife is like super crazy and has been doing stuff like this since the divorce 7 years ago l. I really hope they can't find my new house. Apparently she has been go ogling to see where we live too. Once again, I'm pissed that as of now I can't do anything about it :( . He owns his vet clinic and I'm so tempted to write a review on his Facebook page about how I had to put in an incident report and possible restraining order with screen caps of the texts he sent me, but that's just not a good idea. Ugh, bitches.

Please don't leave a bad review on his business page because you are having personal problems with your FIL and/or his current wife.

Also, are you sure your DH didn't just order the playboy subscription and tell you his Step-Mom signed him up for it?

We called playboy and they verified the return address. And I'm not leaving any reviews. I leaving them alone. We have asked them to do the same but for some reason they have obsessed themselves with our lives. It's scary knowing they are driving past my house. It's scary knowing they are go ogling us to find out where we live. I'm terrified they are going to find out our new home address. They've been harassing us for months (ever since we thold em we were pregnant).

And the playboy subscription is just a small bit of what they have done. They've sent dog shit in our mail box, drove past our house one night when my mil was walking the dogs and threw a beer bottle at her. And I'm almost certain his wife carved "bitch" in to side of my car.

eta: since mil exes name is on the mortgage he has the clicker to the gate of the community so we can't ban him from coming in. We are going to try a restraining order anyways. That's what the cop told us to do.

Hmmmmmm that couldn't be further from the truth. I just unfortunately got stuck with some crazy in laws

What? I'm kind of lost now. I guess I got knocked up now randomly and had a shot gun wedding? Are we making up stories now? Cool.

It's a BOY

• JKBMA2014 said:
    JKBMA2014 said:
    JKBMA2014 said:

We called playboy and they verified the return address. And I'm not leaving any reviews. I leaving them alone. We have asked them to do the same but for some reason they have obsessed themselves with our lives. It's scary knowing they are driving past my house. It's scary knowing they are go ogling us to find out where we live. I'm terrified they are going to find out our new home address. They've been harassing us for months (ever since we thold em we were pregnant). And the playboy subscription is just a small bit of what they have done. They've sent dog shit in our mail box, drove past our house one night when my mil was walking the dogs and threw a beer bottle at her. And I'm almost certain his wife carved "bitch" in to side of my car. eta: since mil exes name is on the mortgage he has the clicker to the gate of the community so we can't ban him from coming in. We are going to try a restraining order anyways. That's what the cop told us to do.
    What? I'm kind of lost now. I guess I got knocked up now randomly and had a shot gun wedding? Are we making up stories now? Cool.

According to Google (yes, Google, not Go ogle) nobody is making up stories, just stating truths. shot·gun mar·riage noun informal noun: shotgun wedding 1. an enforced or hurried wedding, esp. because the bride is pregnant.

imageimageimage

• kat8805 said:
    JKBMA2014 said:

According to Google (yes, Google, not Go ogle) nobody is making up stories, just stating truths. shot·gun mar·riage noun informal noun: shotgun wedding 1. an enforced or hurried wedding, esp. because the bride is pregnant.

Like getting married this past October?

• kat8805 said:

JKBMA2014 said:

According to Google (yes, Google, not Go ogle) nobody is making up stories, just stating truths.

shot·gun mar·riage

noun informal noun: shotgun wedding

an enforced or hurried wedding, esp. because the bride is pregnant.

Hm so what would you say about the woman on here who aren't married? Because my getting married in October was not a shot gun wedding and I'm baffled that some of you are actually stooping that low.

It's a BOY

• awc1986 said:

I think "go ogle" is actually a pretty appropriate alternative name for google.

Oh my God you got me there! I accidentally hit space. Whoa! Pump the breaks everyone. Lol you'll seriously look for just about anything to bitch. This is Monday bitch fest, I guess I can't really expect anything more than a bunch of bitches. Amirite?!

It's a BOY

• kat8805 said:

JKBMA2014 said:

kat8805 said:

JKBMA2014 said:

JKBMA2014 said:

IBackBevo said:

JKBMA2014 said:

We called playboy and they verified the return address. And I'm not leaving any reviews. I leaving them alone. We have asked them to do the same but for some reason they have obsessed themselves with our lives. It's scary knowing they are driving past my house. It's scary knowing they are go ogling us to find out where we live. I'm terrified they are going to find out our new home address. They've been harassing us for months (ever since we thold em we were pregnant).

And the playboy subscription is just a small bit of what they have done. They've sent dog shit in our mail box, drove past our house one night when my mil was walking the dogs and threw a beer bottle at her. And I'm almost certain his wife carved "bitch" in to side of my car.

eta: since mil exes name is on the mortgage he has the clicker to the gate of the community so we can't ban him from coming in. We are going to try a restraining order anyways. That's what the cop told us to do.

According to Google (yes, Google, not Go ogle) nobody is making up stories, just stating truths.

shot·gun mar·riage

What? ! Is this real life? You're actually saying that I ran and got married because I was pregnant? Not at all because I was engaged and well, that's kind of how people get married. Wow you're a pretty shady person.

It's a BOY

• @JKBMA2014 - I still seriously want to hear your love story.

IF DX: DOR & Fragile X pre-mutation carrier
    2011: FSH 13.3 & E 99; AMH 0.54 2nd FSH 6.2 E 40's AFC: 8
    BFP from Clomid/IUI ~ Pre-e and IUGR during pregnancy ~ DS born 9/4/12
    Feb./March 2013: AMH less than 0.16 (undectable) and AFC = 4;
    BFP from supps ~ DS#2 due May 2014

May 2014 January Siggy Challenge:
  • JKBMA2014 said:
    kat8805 said:
    JKBMA2014 said:

Hm so what would you say about the woman on here who aren't married? Because my getting married in October was not a shot gun wedding and I'm baffled that some of you are actually stooping that low.
    I'd say I don't care. Also, I never saw anyone use the term shot gun wedding before you. No one cares that you got married after you got pregnant, but it's strange that you're trying to deny it. 
  • kat8805kat8805 member
    edited February 2014
    JKBMA2014 said:
    What? ! Is this real life? You're actually saying that I ran and got married because I was pregnant? Not at all because I was engaged and well, that's kind of how people get married. Wow you're a pretty shady person.
    Since...

And just wont

All I have is

Edit:
    And @kitchencolors I got out the hedge trimmers for you.

imageimageimage

• JKBMA2014 said:

kat8805 said:

JKBMA2014 said:

shot·gun mar·riage

I'd say I don't care. Also, I never saw anyone use the term shot gun wedding before you. No one cares that you got married after you got pregnant, but it's strange that you're trying to deny it. 
    Sounds like you do care, though. Sounds like it's a pretty big deal that I got married a month after finding out I was pregnant. You wouldn't have mentioned it if it wasn't a big deal to you. And where did I try to deny getting married after I was pregnant.?I posted about it on another thread LOL.

It's a BOY

• JKBMA2014 said:

awc1986 said:

Oh my God you got me there! I accidentally hit space. Whoa! Pump the breaks everyone. Lol you'll seriously look for just about anything to bitch. This is Monday bitch fest, I guess I can't really expect anything more than a bunch of bitches. Amirite?!
    Umm, cool it mama. I don't see how that was offensive. I was just saying how its a pretty appropriate typo.

09/23/11 - Married DH

04/01/13 - BFP at 4wks

05/30/13 - MMC - BO @ 12wks 5d

08/29/13 - BFP @ 4wks 4d

09/17/13 - 7wks 2d - Normal HB Detected! Baby measuring perfect for dates and positioning!  

10/23/13 - 12wks 3d - Perfect NT scan! HB 167 & baby wriggling, waving & yawning!

12/17/13 - 20wks 2 d - We're having a beautiful baby girl! Go Team Pink!

05/03/14 - Bobbie Gloria was born at 39+6 weighing 6lb 14oz!

• JKBMA2014 said:

awc1986 said:

That wasn't a bitch, that's just funny. Tell me you don't think "go ogle" is a pretty appropriate typo when you're also talking about suspicious Playboy subscriptions. It doesn't make you giggle, even just a little bit?

It kind of did. That's why I left it there

It's a BOY

• Btw- the playboy magazine sucked. It was nothing but a bunch of ads which just makes everything worse

It's a BOY

• JKBMA2014 said:
    JKBMA2014 said:
    kat8805 said:
    JKBMA2014 said:

Sounds like you do care, though. Sounds like it's a pretty big deal that I got married a month after finding out I was pregnant. You wouldn't have mentioned it if it wasn't a big deal to you. And where did I try to deny getting married after I was pregnant.?I posted about it on another thread LOL.
    Again, I'm not the one who brought up shot gun weddings. My post was in reference to saying in this thread that you didn't get married after getting pregnant, when in another thread you said you got married this past October. Are we going to argue the semantics of shot gun wedding based on the definition posted here? 
  • momthatliftsmomthatlifts member
    edited February 2014
    Miles2Go said:

JKBMA2014 said:

(Officially not getting involved, ok?)

Not saying anyone cares. Not saying it's a big deal.

You denied getting married after getting pregnant when you denied having a shotgun wedding, as that is the very definition. Just because you don't like a turn of phrase, doesn't mean it isn't appropriate for your situation. You see where there's confusion? Again, not saying it's a big deal, but it's strange how defensive you're getting over it.

People are just putting together things you've said in the past. Remember, TB never forgets. Even if you change your name.
    I was simply asking if that's what YOU ALL were trying to say happened. Me and my husband we engaged before I got pregnant. Before we even started trying. Call it what you will but we had plans to get married before this baby. Just because we happened to marry after I was pregnant doesn't mean it was any less special or meaningful than anyone else's wedding. And when people are saying I got "knocked up on the second date" I think anyone in their right mind would get severely defensive over that as I did.

It's a BOY

• Ok... So you had a super special and meaningful shotgun wedding. Better?

imageimage image

BabyFruit Ticker
  • kat8805kat8805 member
    edited February 2014
    Sesame Street, aka BrookeMa90, aka JKLMNOP, aka @JKBMA2014

You can't even read properly! I said you got your BFP on your second date, so obvs you would have DTD and gotten KU on your first date. Duh.

And you still never answered the question, did you meet your DH's parents/family before or after you had decided you two were actively TTGP?
    imageimageimage

• kat8805 said:

You can't even read properly! I said you got your BFP on your second date, so obvs you would have DTD and gotten KU on your first date. Duh.

And you still never answered the question, did you meet your DH's parents/family before or after you had decided you two were actively TTGP?

Since everyone remembers you and your "sig other" from TTGP.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• kat8805 said:

I have never met his "step mom" but I have been to lunch with his dad several times and visited him over at his clinic. My husband had to pretty much sneak to visit him because his dad's wife pulled a "it's me or him"

It's a BOY

• JKBMA2014 said:

I have never met his "step mom" but I have been to lunch with his dad several times and visited him over at his clinic. My husband had to pretty much sneak to visit him because his dad's wife pulled a "it's me or him"
    And your parents? I assume since you never mention/bitch about them, they must be all
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"