Pregnant after IF
Options

***2nd Tri Checkin 2/11/14***

Allison7Allison7 member
edited February 2014 in Pregnant after IF
This is a weekly check-in for members in their second trimester. You can feel free to join at 14 weeks and we will bid you an excited farewell on your way to third tri after 27 weeks.

If there are any newcomers that would like to be added to the list, post below and include your EDD. 

How far along are you this week? Any appointments or other updates? Also, please let me know if I have your “team” listed correctly or if it needs to be updated.

QOTW: Have you had any cravings yet? What has been your favorite food during pregnancy? 

This is my first week putting up the check-in, so I am sorry if I repeat any QOTW. I will officially be joining the 2nd Tri Checkin next week ;) 

May
@mjc1116 5/1/14 Team Green Are you sick of leafy greens yet?
@RosyGlow 5/11/14 Team Green That trip to Mexico sounds great!
@jschwind22 Boy
@auntjessy 5/12/14 Team Purple Did your OB come back to town? Did you really have a UTI?
@monimu13 Team Purple
@drjwj 5/15/14 Girl Congrats on V-Day!
@TJ1979 5/15/14
@CMDR513 5/17/14 Girl How did the glucose test go?
@meck716 5/27/14
@MishaBelle521 5/29/14 Boy Is the LO still attacking your bladder?

June
@letsgobowlingx 6/3/14 Girl I am glad everything is okay after your scare!
@Chrissy1276 6/3/14 Girl
@bhead81 6/4/14
@Anations 6/5/14 Team Purple Did you find out of Baby Girl flipped?
@kmw722 Twin Boys
@talon1226 6/6/14 Girl
@whoberry 6/8/14 Boy Any luck narrowing down your names list?
@twistsandturnsto2 6/10/14 Team Green Are you still sticking to team green or did DH convince you on an elective u/s?
@Curlylocks 6/17/14 Twins
@JennyS86 6/20/14 Twins Team Green Have you been getting any more sleep?
@Id08271 6/22/14 Boy
@FutureMrsW9 6/24/14 Team Green It is so exciting that you are feeling the baby now!
@Cinnamonrollcupcake 6/24/14
@Sarah_beth2005 6/25/14 Team Purple
@Katekat8721 6/26/14 Twin Girls Are you getting more kicks now?
@Alexandra1513 6/28/14 Girl

July
@Ball.and.Chain 7/3/14 Boy How was the a/s?
@BBColt78 7/9/14 Team Green
@RG0405 7/12/14
@JSM0801 7/18/14 Team Purple
@Brooklynesque 7/18/14 How did the OB appointment go?
@AlmostWright 7/22/14 Boy I hope you are feeling completely back to normal!
@VioletteGrayskies 7/23/14 I hope your migraines are even less now!
@GirlMissusw218 7/23/14 Have you found any nursery furniture yet?
@Say1009 7/23/14 How is the RLP this week? Any better?
@cscronce I hope the bleeding stopped!
@KristyLynn26 7/28/14 Team Green How did your OB appt and glucose test go?
@krdesi 7/27/14 Team Green for now Have you scheduled your a/s yet?

Edited because of typos.
TTC Since January 2012 Me:37 DH:34      DX July 2013: Unexplained Infertility      New DX Dec 2013: DOR
BFP#1 6/4/12 EDD 2/13/13 M/C 6/6/12  BFP#2 2/21/13 EDD 11/3/13 M/C 2/26/13 BFP#3 C/P
4 rounds of clomid, 2 with IUI = BFN
November/December Retesting/Natural Cycle = Surprise BFP @ 11dpo! Beta#1 76.6@13dpo Beta #2 276@15dpo u/s#1 6w2d hb113 u/s#2 8w2d, measuring 8w4d hb168! 10w2d hb171 12w3d Verifi results are in and good! EDD 8/23 Our Baby Girl Rainbow Baby born 8/20/2014!!!
Um...what? BFP 11/2/15!?! EDD 7/4/16

Re: ***2nd Tri Checkin 2/11/14***

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    TODAY IS VDAY! YAY!

That's all the excitement I have haha. Oh wait no...we DID finish the nursery! Most everything in the nursery was DIY, even re-did the changing table dresser, it wasn't always those colors with those knobs.

QOTW: I crave TONS of stuff all the time haha just depends. I think I've finally off my orange juice craze that lasted over a month!

@letsgobowlingx I just posted the same think about orange juice. I can't seem to get enough and I'm a bit worried about my sugar intake! Ha
    IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    Hi Ladies!
    I had my 1 hour glucose test last Monday and failed (barely) :( I also started my PIO injections last week and iron supplements (I'm anemic too woo hoo). :)
    So I had my repeat 3 hour glucose test yesterday and I'm still waiting for the news. Overall I'm feeling pretty good. Just so happy and blessed to be here again I really don't care what this pregnancy throws at me as long as the baby is healthy.

QOTW: No real cravings but I do love my dairy right now (no big surprise because that's what I CRAVED the first time around with DD) :)

@letsgobowlingx - I love the owl lamp. I think my DD got the same one for Christmas for her "big girl" room!
    imageimage

First Time: DD born 3/2011 after trying for two years, LAP, and two IUIs w/ Femera + Ovidrel
    This Time: 4/12 Femera IUI #1 BFN, 5/12 Femera + TI BFN, 6/12 Femera + IUI #2 BFN, 7/12 Femera + IUI #3 BFN, 8/12 Follistim IUI #4 BFN
    IVF #1: ER 11/5/12 : 17 eggs retrieved/6 fertilized, ET 11/10/12 : 5dt of 2 embies/0 frosties BFN
    IVF #2: ER 1/28/13 : 12 eggs retrieved/9 fertilized, ET 2/2/13 : 5dt of 2 embies/0 frosties BFN
    IVF #3: ER 4/15/13 : 13 eggs retrieved/7 fertilized, ET 4/18/13 : 3dt of 3 embies/0 frosties BFN
    Laparoscopy 5/24/13 : Stage 2 Endo, Scaring, and Both tubes Blocked but successfully Opened
    IVF #4 (Clinical Trial): ER 7/22/13 : 15 eggs/8 fertilized, ET 7/25/13 : 3dt of 3 embies/0 frosties BFN
    IVF #5: ER 11/4/13 : 13 eggs/12 fertilized, ET 11/9/13 : 5dt of 2 embies/0 frosties BFP!!! Beta 11/20/13 = 447 1 Beautiful Baby! EDD: July 28, 2014
  • Options
    Hi Ladies! It's so great to see more new "faces" over here! I will be 18 weeks on Friday and can't believe it! Things are going well except the new finding that I have developed hyperthyroid during pregnancy. More docs, b/w, u/s, and pills. UGH!!! Endocrinologist doesn't seem too concerned though and is just having me add in a daily iodine supplement and monitoring levels monthly. They did find a small cyst from u/s of my thyroid, so I will have to have an MRI to re-check after babies are born, but for now, it seems I'm ok. Seriously, ALWAYS something!!! 

QOTW: MY obsession lately has been cheese, which is so strange for me, cause I've really never been a big cheese eater. I now have a tub of mozzarella balls in the fridge for tomato mozzarella salads and a block of parmesan for my daily snack of cheese and crackers. I'm also really into candy, which is terrible! I bought a big box of Nerds the other day. Hello random!! Probably haven't had those since trick-or-treating when I was little. The cravings are hilarious! 

*****Siggy/Ticker Warning*****

Me (34)- no issues found MH (36)- MFI due to Vericocele. Straight to IVF w/ICSI 9/12, Antagonist. 9R, 7M, 5F = BFN c/p,  New RE for IVF #2- 1/13., Long Lupron. ER on 1/22 -10R, 9M, 9F. Transfer on hold due to overstimming. FET in Feb. 2 frozen blasts. Another BFN & another c/p. RPL testing all negative besides MTHFR gene, vericocle repair surgery 4/12/13-Bilateral Grade 3 Vericocele found & fixed, IVF #3 with PGS  4/13- 11R, 9M, 9F. Transferred 2 normal=BFN, 3 normal on ice. CCRM-here we come! ODWU-All test results normal. EPP in August. 21R, 20M, 19F. 12 blasts biopsied & frozen for CCS testing. Results showed 11 normal! FET Oct. 30. 2 5d 4AA blasts transferred. First ever BFP!!! Beta 1=216, Beta 2=870 1st U/S=It's TWINS!!! It's a BOY and a GIRL!! Everyone Welcome!!! 
                                       Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @jsm0801 What a PITA! I'm glad you are getting extra monitoring to keep on eye on you, but you are seriously right. . . it's always something. Hugs to you girl!
    IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    Thanks for doing this @Allison7 !

I will be 17w tomorrow, which seems crazy. I had an OB appt last Tuesday which went very very well. She found the HB immediately with the doppler. We have our anatomy scan Feb. 20th!! I am so so excited!! Over all I have felt pretty good. still nauseous at times and RLP is still there at times but less severe. Appetite is definitely getting better (almost too good).

QOTW: Cravings...it depends on the day. I have craved regular coke (I haven't had a regular coke in years before 2 days ago) and cinnamon toast crunch.

**** TICKER WARNING***

TTC#1 since March 2012
    Diagnosis: Anovulatory
    Nov&Dec-Provera because of no period after 35+ days
    First RE appt 1/10/2013
    Tests: TSH (normal), Prolactin (normal), SA (very slightly abnormal- RE not concerned)
     Hysteroscopy (normal) and PCOS labs (negative/normal) 1/15/2013 <br>
    April-October, 2013: Femara + Trigger + IUI#1-6= BFN <br>
    11/13/13- BFP
    Beta- 932
    U/S#1- 12/3/13 6w6d- Heart beat of 142-singleton- Most beautiful sound I have ever heard!
    U/S#2- 12/23/13 9w5d
    2/20/14: Perfect a/s and we are TEAM BLUE!!!
    http://abedilife.blogspot.com

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Hope everyone is doing well. I am 23 wks/5 dys! It is amazing how far we have come. I'm so happy for my jig belly and all the movement I am feeling. The babies loved when we saw Wicked then other night!
    Had a little scare last week where baby boy was (probably) sitting on my nerve. Real bad sharp groin pain where I could barely walk. Went to doc and I was strong the whole day until they turned the US on and I started crying. So sappy! So glad everything was ok. Just shrugged their shoulders and said to try Tylenol and stay in bed a fee days. It's always something;) well @allison7, found out that both babies flipped! Ha! So now baby boy is breach and girl is head down. Guess nothing is for sure till the end! Happy incubating all!!

• Options
    Hi Ladies! I'm 18wks and 3 days today. I've been feeling ok overall. I can feel baby moving a little bit although it still feels like bubbles. I can't wait til they get stronger. :)
    A/S is on Monday so hopefully everything goes well and we also find out the gender :)
    Qotw: craving meat,burgers, mostly very tasty food...
  • Options
    Thanks @Allison7

How far along are you this week? 26+ weeks. Baby Girl will be here in less than 13!

Any appointments or other updates?  I have to do the 3 hr on my Birthday (Sat). Last time I failed 1 hr by 1 point. This time much higher.

QOTW: Have you had any cravings yet? What has been your favorite food during pregnancy? Everything yummy :) Favorite food would be Asian. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    Hi Ladies,

Thanks, @allison7, for taking over!

AFM, we are 17w today. We had an OB appt on Friday last week and everything looks good! I've gained about 6 lbs so far, which seems pretty reasonable. We've scheduled second tri ultrasound and anatomy scan for March 3!!! Can't wait for that!!!! Over the weekend, DH and I went crib shopping.. we found a crib we LOVED, but alas, its discontinued :( we've agreed on an alternate, so we'll look to order that next month!! Yesterday was terrible: first migraine ever! Freaking ow!!

QOTW - my first craving was for peas. So weird!! I made myself a big bowl of peas with butter and salt- yum! Had a pickle craving a few weeks ago, and the other day, a Shamrock Shake craving. All of my cravings have been for green things... Wonder why...
  • Options
    Hi ladies!  I'm 21 weeks now and feeling great!  We had our A/S on Monday and baby looked "perfect" (their word :-) ).  Baby was breech, but they said that's very common at this point will more than likely turn.  We have a checkup with the m/w this weekend, just standard stuff.  And then my fetal echo is scheduled for 2/28, but I'm not worried about that at all, just more standard stuff for this little ivf miracle.  The echo was supposed to happen at the same time as the A/S, but baby was not cooperating...stubborn little thing ;-)

As for DH, he's doing better, but still has some pain.  He's been back at work and I've been begging him to take it easy.  He stresses about about stupid meaningless work crap so easily, so I hope that going to work this week wasn't a mistake for him.

QOTW:  Anything sweet and juicy!  I soooo wish it was summertime because what I would give to sink my teeth into a perfectly ripe peach or some watermelon.  OMG...mmmmm!  I've been surviving off of cantaloupe, strawberries and apples.  Basically anything the grocery store has that looks halfway decent even if it's not in season.
    Me 31 ~ DH 30
    IVF/FET #1 - BFP!!
    <3 CJW 6/15/2014 <3
    DX - PCOS 2004
    FET #2 - scheduled for 11/24/15
  • Options

hi ladies!  21 weeks exactly today - time is starting to fly now that we're finally past the halfway point!  Next appointment isn't until Feb. 21st - this will be the longest stretch we've gone (a whole 4 weeks) without an u/s - until now, we've had one pretty much every 2 weeks, either as a scheduled appointment or an emergency appointment (due to all the bleeding issues we had in December).  I went in to see the OB last week, since I've developed some nasty swelling in my legs and feet (and really, everywhere - I haven't been able to wear my watch or rings in over a week!), and was prescribed some totally not awesome granny-style compression thigh-highs.  They are not attractive or comfortable, but they do seem to be helping a bit with the swelling.  I was also diagnosed with pregnancy-induced carpal tunnel, since I now have constant numbness/tingling in my fingertips, so I'm wearing wrist splints at night, and on and off during the day.  This just hasn't been a very fun week to be me.

I've felt baby boy move a few times now; haven't noticed baby girl moving yet.  But, she's 25% smaller than he is, so I figure it might be another week or two until I really notice her moving around.  We're busy trying to get the nursery in order - have the cribs put together and just got the dressers delivered last weekend, so now I just need to find a small bookshelf and hang things on the walls, and replace the window treatments! 

The fun thing this week is baby showers are now being planned!  I'm going to Skype into a baby shower my side of the family is throwing me (they all live several states away), and DH's sisters are narrowing down dates to throw us a local shower.  Lots of fun things to look forward to!

TTC since July 2011

Me(33): normal HSG; diagnosed with mild PCOS

DH(35): normal SA

*6 cycles no meds, July-Dec. 2011, all BFN

*Clomid for 3 cycles, Jan-March 2011: BFP March 2011

*MC at 6 weeks

*2 cycles off

*Started TTC again July 2012 with Clomid, 6 cycles from July-Dec. 2012, all BFN

*1 cycle no meds: BFN

*1 cycle Femara: BFN

*1st RE visit March 2013 - first IUI in April 2013 with Femara, Menopur, and Novarel (BFN); second IUI in May 2013, same protocol (BFN); two cycle break;  third IUI in August 2013, same protocol (BFN)

*1st IVF cycle, October 2013 (Synarel, Menopur (75 iu), and Gonal-F (150 iu)) -- BFP!!  Saw two babies at our 5wk5d u/s on Oct. 28th!  EDD=June 25, 2014

• Options
    BBColt78 said:
    @jsm0801 What a PITA! I'm glad you are getting extra monitoring to keep on eye on you, but you are seriously right. . . it's always something. Hugs to you girl!
    Thanks BBColt! You are so sweet! Yes, it's definitely a PITA, but hopefully nothing I can't handle after all the crap I've been through! Huge congrats to you on baby girl!! 

*****Siggy/Ticker Warning*****

Me (34)- no issues found MH (36)- MFI due to Vericocele. Straight to IVF w/ICSI 9/12, Antagonist. 9R, 7M, 5F = BFN c/p,  New RE for IVF #2- 1/13., Long Lupron. ER on 1/22 -10R, 9M, 9F. Transfer on hold due to overstimming. FET in Feb. 2 frozen blasts. Another BFN & another c/p. RPL testing all negative besides MTHFR gene, vericocle repair surgery 4/12/13-Bilateral Grade 3 Vericocele found & fixed, IVF #3 with PGS  4/13- 11R, 9M, 9F. Transferred 2 normal=BFN, 3 normal on ice. CCRM-here we come! ODWU-All test results normal. EPP in August. 21R, 20M, 19F. 12 blasts biopsied & frozen for CCS testing. Results showed 11 normal! FET Oct. 30. 2 5d 4AA blasts transferred. First ever BFP!!! Beta 1=216, Beta 2=870 1st U/S=It's TWINS!!! It's a BOY and a GIRL!! Everyone Welcome!!! 
                                       Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Allison7 thanks for taking over and tagging everyone. Great idea! 

I hope everyone in the path of the snow and ice storm stays safe. 

I am 17w1d and feeling pretty good. Finally over the evil stomach bug and nausea is basically gone. It is really nice, although I have not had an appt in over 2 weeks, and have 2 more until the next one so hard not to worry. 4 weeks is so long after going in every 2! But next will be the anatomy scan plus regular OB appt so we will get to see our little guy. And I am hoping to feel him move soon. Sometimes I think I do but I am not sure especially having an anterior placenta.

I can't think of any cravings that have lasted. Most are things I think of and want a few times then change, but I have never been one to stick with a certain food for a long time!

DS born Jan 2010

TTC#2 since Nov 2010 with breaks for DH cancer tx (remission!)

Tube with hydro removed Feb 2013

BFP 11/11/13 IUI#2 clomid+trigger+prometrium

Beta #1 14dpIUI=106; Beta #2 16dpIUI=287; Beta #3 20dpIUI=1158

5w6d 1 hb 109 and 2nd smaller sac; 7w0d 1 hb 125 and confirmed vanishing twin

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    TODAY IS VDAY! YAY!

That's all the excitement I have haha. Oh wait no...we DID finish the nursery! Most everything in the nursery was DIY, even re-did the changing table dresser, it wasn't always those colors with those knobs.

QOTW: I crave TONS of stuff all the time haha just depends. I think I've finally off my orange juice craze that lasted over a month!

@letsgobowlingx The nursery looks great!  We haven't started ours yet, it's still full of junk!  Is that the Graco Lauren crib I spy?  

IF, 5 losses, 1 son, 1 on the way.
    fall in love with someone Pictures Images and Photos  photo turtlejpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Hello ladies,

All is well. Yesterday I turned 16 weeks. We have found out from the genetic testing that we are team blue! We will be having an Allen Hugh Jr. and calling him AJ. I have an appointment next week that should confirm this. I am feeling good. Still no nausea and vomiting. I feel so blessed for that. I have been looking at a lot of stuff, but still feel it's too early to buy anything. We are going with Carolina blue, white and gray as our colors.

letsgobowling.. I absolutely love the nursery. Right now we are going with an owl theme for our little AJ. I saw an owl lamp at target. Where did you get the one you have?
    Married 11 years. PCOS; TTC since 2009; 3 unsuccessful IUIs;
    New RE. First & Hopefully Last IVF November 2013.
  • Options
    @allison7 - I am voting for you for best check-in leader ever!  So sweet to tag everyone and ask thoughtful questions.  We have not gotten anywhere with names, I toss out a few every now and then, but I still don't have many that I love.  Hoping something grows on us!

I'm 23 weeks, had a midwife appointment and ultrasound today.  It was the first time this whole pregnancy that I was NOT nervous before my appointment.  What a nice change of pace!  Baby is still def. a boy and he has a big head!  Everything looked good.  Talked to the midwife about pertussis and the TDAP vaccination.  If you haven't heard about this yet I suggest looking into it.  We are going to send an email out to our close family and ask them all to get their tdap boosters before baby is born.

QOTW: Smoothies and ice cream lately!

• Options
    Hi! I'm another newbie to 2nd tri, EDD 8/6. Not much going on here, but I do have a growth ultrasound on Friday, so we get to see baby :-) As far as cravings, I can't really give in to any since I'm diabetic and have been on insulin since before ET. I would love a milkshake, or really anything full of carbs, but...
    8/2011: Diagnosed with ovarian cancer, ovaries and tubes removed

12/2011: Finished chemo

5/2013: Cleared for DE IVF

11/13: DEgg IVF#1

8/5/14: Grace was born!

• Options
    Yay, first 2nd tri check-in!! :-D I love all the updates and the nursery pics too... I'm in desperate need of inspiration!

How far along are you this week? I'm 15w4d with a Due Date of 8/3 

Any appointments or other updates? My next monthly appt is Feb 24 where we'll do another u/s. The NT Scan results were great a few weeks ago and we did PGS so I'm feeling positive about any genetic issues. I do take medication regularly for a long-term condition that was loosely linked to spina bifida defects in a few studies, so we're playing close attention to that and having 2 extra scans done. OB says we should be in the clear if all is well on 2/24. Fingers crossed! 

Team: Blue! (We found out from the PGS) 

QOTW: I'm in a tangy/sour phase right now - hotdogs with lots of mustard, deviled eggs, cukes & vinegar, green apples, mmm...
    TTC #1 since August 2011 w/ unexplained IF
    09/12-11/13: 3 TIs, 3 IUIs, ICSI/PGS IVF & 2 FETs
    08/14: Our little miracle has FINALLY arrived - 3 years after we started trying!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!

@whoberry - It's actually Graco - Stanton but CLOSE...very close!!!
    @letsgobowlingx can you tell I've been obsessively crib shopping???  Did you get the espresso or cherry finish?  Where did you order it from? I see walmart has a great deal with a free mattress so I'm thinking about pulling the trigger.  Our nursery is tiny but the measurements have this as a few inches smaller than the Lauren.  Do you find the wavy edges keep it far away from the wall or does it fit pretty snugly?

• Options
    @letsgobowlingx Did you do the free mattress deal too?  Which one did you pick?  I saw some reviews that said the espresso was more like a cherry color but yours looks nice and dark.  What glider and side table did you get?  They look like they match really well!

• Options
    Hi everyone! Well, I am 27 weeks and 4 days today. I think that means that I'm moving on to the 3rd trimester. This has been such a supportive check-in, so I really appreciate everyone's thoughts and kindness here! It's hard to believe that we are already in the 3rd trimester. Wowser. Time is flying. We have the crib set up and some little things, but we still need most everything else. :) Showers are later this spring, so I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope that we get lots of our "need" items instead of tons of clothing, especially since we are team green. :) 

QOTW: I've been craving breakfast foods since the beginning. Bring on the eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, more eggs, and fruit! YUM. I'm also really into Mexican food, so that should work out well since we leave this weekend for a babymoon in Mexico. :) 

Thanks again for all of the love and support, ladies! 
    | Married since 2008 | DH and I: Both 30 | Me: Endometriosis and Carrier of an X-Linked Dominant Genetic Disorder | DH: Low Morph | Planning IVF with PGD and PGS in 2013 | Freeze-All IVF #1: March 2013 ER 3/26. 29R, 12M, 11F. 4 5AA frozen blasts. Freeze-All IVF#2: May 2013 ER 5/15. 31R, 21M, 20F. 6 5AA frozen blasts. Our PGD probe was completed in late June (total of 20 weeks to develop). PGD and PGS Results came on 6/19: 3 healthy embryos (normal chromosomes and unaffected by my family's genetic disorder). FET #1: July 2013 Natural Cycle - Cancelled due to insufficient lining (only got to 7.5mm). FET #1.2: August 2013 - Medicated Cycle with Lupron & Estrogen Patches to build up lining. Single embryo transfer was 8/23. Beta #1: 240! Beta #2: 578! U/S on 9/19 at 6w4d: We saw the heart beating at 131bpm. Second U/S on 10/4 at 8w5d: We saw the heart beating at 178bpm. EDD 5/11/2014
    PAIF/SAIF/Everyone Welcome! 

• Options
    I haven't checked in in a while.  It's been crazy around here.  I'm 25 weeks... next appointment is 3/7.  I get monthly ultrasounds due to my blood pressure which is pretty nice actually... especially since the meds are controlling my BP and the baby is doing just fine!
    We're team blue, by the way!
    All Welcome!
    Married 7-16-10; TTC since July 2011
    Me - 34; DH - 35
    Dx: Unexplained Azoo; all blood work normal (including chromosomal abnormality screens); no blockages; 2 SAs with zero sperm, TESA/TESE - no sperm found, likely never produced
    Therapeutic Donor Insemination - DONOR CHOSEN!!!!
    Natural Cycle IUI 9/3/13... 9/18/13 - BFP!!!!  Stick baby stick!
    Beta #1 9/19 (16dpiui) 144 hCG; 19.6 progesterone - Crinone to increase levels; Beta #2 9/23 (20dpiui) 705 hCG; 19.6 progesterone - continue Crinone; Beta #3 9/30 (27dpiui) 8355 hCG; 16.1 progesterone - continue Crinone
    U/S #1 10/8 Awesome ultrasound!  1 healthy, growing little bean.  H/R 128bpm, measuring 6 weeks, 6 days!; U/S #2 10/21 Just as awesome!  H/R 179bpm, measuring 8 weeks 6 days!; Surprise U/S #3 10/28 - still moving along!  Measuring 9 weeks 5 days; 12 week U/S & NT Scan 11/13/13: one wiggly, jumpy, kicking, punching, thumb sucking little bean!!!  Scan looks good, normal measurements.  :)  H/R 170 bpm; 12/11: Doppler registered H/R at 150 bpm; 12/20: Underlying Chronic Hypertension - Methyldopa to control BP; 1/2/2014 - It's a boy!!!!  Everything looks awesome!
    EDD - May 27, 2014
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Hola chica bonitas!  I am 15w3d with one lil pea.  EDD of Aug. 4th.

We will have our 16 week appointment on Wednesday... so eager to hear a HB and for a few weeks to make sure Pea's A/S is all good.  Hurry up and wait, right?

Congrats to all you mamas moving on to 3rd tri!
    Actively TTC since 01/11
    Me: 06/12 Dx w/ IR PCOS (rx 2000 metformin) DH: SA all clear; looking good
    06/12-10/12- Clomid/Femara + trigger + TI + P4 = 3 BFNs, hysteroscopy, polypectomy, D&C
    11/12 - 7.5 mg Femara + trigger + IUI + P4 = BFN
    12/12 - Surprise BFP ectopic (MTX 01/13)
    04/13 - Off the Bench! 7.5 mg Femara + trigger + IUI #2 + estradiol + P4 = BFN
    05/13 Clear HSG-5 mg Femara + Menopur + trigger + IUI #3 + P4 = BFP ectopic (MTX 07/03 & 07/11)
    07/23 emergency lap to remove ectopic mass and left tube
    10/13 5mg Femara + Menopur + trigger + TI(follie on left/no IUI)=BFN
    11/13 Same as above but BFP!
    Beta #1 12dpo-51     Beta #2 15dpo-178
    12/5- There's something in my ute!!
    Keaton Alexander is here 07/24/2014 !!
  • Options
    Hi everyone

I'm 24 weeks woohoo!! I think I can finally say I'm over the morning sickness. And I'm so excited!! Feeling her bounce around all the time is such an amazing feeling. We are doing a 3D ultrasound next week can't wait.
    No appointments for 2 weeks.

As for cravings I crave a lot of different things all the time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"