March 2014 Moms

DH used a primer with VOCs - so angry!

Re: DH used a primer with VOCs - so angry!

• '78 here. Looks like I'm the winner so far! I'll hang with with @dotgirl2 at the awesome table.
    baby boy: 3.19.2014
  • @farmboyswife... the markers are called Mr. Sketch and I use them everyday in my classroom. I love them except for the asshole smelling black one. It's horrible. 

Representing 1985 here! 

Isn't the black one the black licorice? Why you a-holes gotta keep hatin' on black licorice?! FINE. Moar for meee! NOM.
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Unplanned pregnancy July 2005; EDD 3/27/06; birthdaughter born 3/15/06 (38w2d) (placed for adoption).
    TTC since December 2012, BFP 6/25/13. EDD 3/2/14. Baby Elias born 2/21/14 (38w5d)!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'll be over at the "old" table having entered the world in '81. And speaking of grey hairs, I seem to be accumulating more of them in the past few weeks...this means labor is imminent, right?
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 82 in the house.
    BFP#1 11/10* DS Born via Cesarean 7/11* BFP#2 EDD 1/31/14 *M/C 6/13* BFP #3 RCS 3/14/14
    Brothers!
    "I wish that I could bake a cake, made out of rainbows and smiles. And we would all eat it and be happy." 
  • @yenemous and @andreabills I've got a whole decade on ya. Let me grab my cane and spectacles...come a little closer girlies, so I kin git a good look at yer bellies. I'll tell ya if you've dropped or not. And once I put my dentures in, I kin eat some-a those donuts.
    As much as I like winning, I'm pleased to let you take the title - as a 74 baby I was pretty sure I had this one in the bag!

• @farmboyswife... the markers are called Mr. Sketch and I use them everyday in my classroom. I love them except for the asshole smelling black one. It's horrible. 

Representing 1985 here! 

Isn't the black one the black licorice? Why you a-holes gotta keep hatin' on black licorice?! FINE. Moar for meee! NOM.

Black licorice is probably the worst thing ever created. Taste and smell. Ugh. Then they wanna make black jelly beans to push it even further. You can have it alllll.

Joining that 86 club too!
  • 1980 baby here! It's always surprising to me that I am so much older than some of my employees... I certainly don't feel like it

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • So are we '82ers in the old club or the young club?  I feel so torn!

Right?!
    BFP#1 11/10* DS Born via Cesarean 7/11* BFP#2 EDD 1/31/14 *M/C 6/13* BFP #3 RCS 3/14/14
    Brothers!
    "I wish that I could bake a cake, made out of rainbows and smiles. And we would all eat it and be happy." 
  • Club '83! My DH is 6 years older, so any time I start feeling old I remind myself (and usually him as well) that he'll always be older. Ha!
    Bubba, born Jan. 2007 * Sissy, born Apr. 2009 * Baby Sister, born Feb. 2014
    Right?!
    Sign me up when you decide if we '82ers are old or young. And sign cabbage patch up too.
  • We had those markers at my old job in a call center. Nothing like a bunch of adults sniffing markers all day. Btw, if you ever wonder why att customer service sucks, now you know...

Oh and today I spray painted a stray cat while eating a deli sandwich and having a glass of wine.
  • @tallash @andreabills

I know the three of us and everyone else on this board for that matter are not old (my perception of "old" definitely continues to change as the years go by - my current definition of old is 80) but damn, when we start getting comments and sharing stories like that, it absolutely feels that way sometimes! And although I appreciate being in my 30s now and how far I've come in life, I am soooooo looking forward to LO arriving and hoping that all the cartoon watching, Lego playing and Disney vacations that are in my future help make me feel like a kid again!
  • Please tell me everyone on here is old enough to drink because , sweet baby Jesus, am I going to feel elderly if that is not the case!!!
  • clo1982 said:
    @anonymousmotherofone im going to hit you with my cane for making me feel old!
    I might just die from laughing so much; my giggles will do the job for you!  :P
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    March 26th, 2014
    9:38am CST
    7 lbs 0.8 oz
    19.75" long

Right?!
    Sign me up when you decide if we '82ers are old or young. And sign cabbage patch up too.

I'm with you guys, and I vote young.

BabyFetus Ticker

• rockopera said:
    '78 here. Looks like I'm the winner so far! I'll hang with with @dotgirl2 at the awesome table.
    '78 too!  We're just over the "advanced maternal age" barrier, @rockopera.  Be jealous, 80s and 90s babies!
  • Oh gawd...did I just read above someone considers 1980 as older? Ugh....say it isn't so. Your all baby's on here with your lack of wrinkles & perky boobs! They go south fast ladies!

1980 here, and my husband was born in 1970 (trembles and hids behind her piles of eye cream, push up bras, Botox pamphlets and spanx). ;)
  • 92! 92! I was absolutely turrified that you'd flame me for my lack of years on earth. BUT! I had 3 older brothers & parents who bought us old toys...so we played with pogs even after they weren't cool anymore & played N64 even after play station had been invented. Ps. I can school any of your in N64 MarioKart.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• TallAsh said:

t

NanaCook said:

92! 92! I was absolutely turrified that you'd flame me for my lack of years on earth. BUT! I had 3 older brothers & parents who bought us old toys...so we played with pogs even after they weren't cool anymore & played N64 even after play station had been invented. Ps. I can school any of your in N64 MarioKart.

Oh my dear god. N64 makes you think you're old school?

:(
    The first system I ever had was a Super Nintendo. I'm still sad my parents sold it at a garage sale.

• Lol. We HAD a Sega & a Super Nintendo. ....but I'll admit I wasn't old enough to be good at those.

I'll never know the 90's as well as those born in the 80's. ....but I can try?!?!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• We had paddle ball. Haha.
    Brothers!

Right?!

I'm with you guys, and I vote young.

'82 here as well...I'm thinking young.  I decided many years ago that I won't feel old until 2018 - the year that babies who were born the year I graduated high school will graduate high school :)  

4 more years of youth ahead of me!!

Crap, that means I have 2 more years until I'm officially old!
  • '87 here and DH is '91 so I'm glad the averaging thing isn't allowed. I'm proud to be an 80s child!
    image image
  • I went to freshman orientation last night - for my son graduating HS in 2018! I think I was the only pregnant belly there... '74 here - can't believe some of you were born the year I graduated HS :)
    DS #1 - 2/2/2000  DS #2 - 9/29/2006   DD #1 - 3/8/2014

March Sig Challenge

• clo1982 said:

Please tell me everyone on here is old enough to drink because , sweet baby Jesus, am I going to feel elderly if that is not the case!!!

I'm a '93 baby. ::hides behind her turkey, mustard and pepper jack cheese sandwich:: Please be kind to the baby of the forum. I won't be legal to drink until the beginning of December.

Don't worry @anonymousmotherofone, I'm a '91 baby, so you're not alone in the 90's! And yes, please be kind to the babies here! :) haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"