Delaware Babies

Christiana

Has anyone had a good experience there? Do you have a good obgyn associated with the hospital?

Re: Christiana

• I delivered there and thought it was great.  I loved my OB although they were connected with someone in Newark as well so my OB didn't actually deliver me.  It is called Greenville OB/GYN They are all women and absolutely wonderful!

• I delivered at Christiana and had a wonderful experience. My OB/GYN is All About Women. I have been going there since I was 16 and I love the practice! They have three offices and one is on the grounds of the hospital, which makes it convenient.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I delivered at Christiana, had the most amazing L&D nurse! I also use all about women, all the doctors there were amazing
  • I'm an all about women girl too! I'm currently pregnant, so I haven't actually experienced Christiana but my SIL did and loved it
  • *****Loss mentioned below****

I found a great OBGYN in Newark associated with the hospital. However I was not happy with any experiences I had at Christiana with their staff during my miscarriage and am looking into other options when we become pregnant again.

Me: 31 DH:28

BFP: July 6 2014. Ectopic discovered at 7 weeks. TTC since February 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"