December 2013 Moms
Options

FFFC

13»

Re: FFFC

• Options
    From a girl who was raped at a party once, that's a fucked up thing to say sammichcat. Eta: please come back and tell me it was my own fucking fault. Pretty please!
    This is what I was thinking. I also wasn't drunk. I took a drink of a female friends soda and was date raped. She knew it was in there. Nothing to do with alcohol. Nice stereotype.

First of all, your friend drugged you? Second of all, somebody did put something in my alcoholic drink and then I was raped...still not mine or the drinks fault...just the asshole who did it.
  • Options
    I need a drink!
    Perfect timing...DH just walked in from the liquor store!!
    Malibu Black goes on sale tomorrow! Mmmm rum runners
    I haven't a good rum and coke in over a year!
    I am drinking a rum punch right now...sitting in my bed playing on my laptop with headphones on. Whoo hoo Friday night.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think some alcohol would chill some people out. Maybe some pot too...

• Options
    same here..
    imageimageimage

• Options
    Ok a few things.. I was raped by my first bf and no it wasn't the first time we had sex I sai no he didn't agree and alcohol had nothing to do with it.
    That said I have given up all alcohol and I did drink before baby. Actually I was on the verge of alcoholism (my dad was an alcoholic when I was born and he went cold turkey because he didn't want to be that dad) and I'm very afraid that I could easily head back in that direction.
    My FFFC is since finding I was pregnant my mom has been trying to break up my fiancé and I. He has a felony that is complete bs (racism and a crazy ex) and he smoked pot because he has severe injuries from being overseas and getting blown up a lot before I met him and then going through surgeries. She did a background check on him and then told my whole family he is a felon and a drug dealer (he does not deal and quit when we found out I was pregnant). Now her health is failing and we are no longer speaking because I don't trust her to not talk bad about my fiancé to my son. So..... My confession- I don't care about her health and honestly I don't care that she is out only life even though she lives 2 miles from me.
  • Options

DH is primary cook in our house. If I cook, it's tacos or macncheese. When it's my turn I pretend like I don't know what I'm doing bc he can't stand when I do things like not preheating the oven, adding before boil, cube instead of dice. He will always take over. No regrets!

Having read this, I am now fairly sure that the roles in my household are reversed, and that DH uses this tactic on me.
  • Options
    Wow, it took me two night nursing sessions to get all caught up on this. I feel like all my girlfriends went out drinking without me. I'm missing wine very much lately, I gave it up trying to lose the last baby pounds. Though I cheat all the time. Kinda like when I was pregnant.
  • Options
    I'm jealous of DH because of his parents. They've already seen our baby a bunch of times and call to check on her a few times a week. His mom even stayed with me for a week to help out my first week after DH went back to work. My parents on the other hand haven't even seen her yet and she's almost six weeks old. My mom may not come til march and my dad wants me to drive up north to see him instead of coming down here- it's a 9 hr drive. Anyway - I'm just being emotional about it today cause it seems like they don't care very much :(

My dad is planning to visit in March, and my mother has no plans to visit at all yet. Baby girl is already 7 weeks old. I hope I'm so not like them when it's my turn to be a grandparent!
  • Options
    It's technically Saturday but idgaf.

I only took 8 weeks maternity leave because I was afraid my sahd husband and I would end up divorced if I took 12. We argue a lot, mostly about stupid shit he does.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"