October 2013 Moms
Options

things i hope no one ever talks about again

Yep, I know, it's TB and that means that the same stuff gets brought up over and over again.  But today I feel like complaining.  So what topic(s) do you wish would just go away forever?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image

Re: things i hope no one ever talks about again

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    acethebaseacethebase member
    edited January 2014
    Hot dogs in a hallway...
    ETA:Other peoples more specifically
  • Options
    Transitioning baby to crib. 

• Options
    That we're closing in on 4 months with the babes (or are already there) and do we or do we not start solids.
    photo 2465-1_zps83b1ff09.jpg
    Married 6/26/10  TTC 1/13  BFP 1/31/13   Wills born 10/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I second the RnP recall. I also get sick of the,'i am leaving the bump because you all are so mean' posts.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The "is this a growth spurt?" questions. Chances are that if LO is acting differently (eating more or sleeping less) and is close in age to the designated growth spurt period then YES! Use common sense.

• Options
    I know since we are past that stage, it is unlikely to come up here again (please lord no!), but in the case of having more children, I never want to hear my MIL say 'mucous plug' again! 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    photo fallinginlove_zps8333e154.jpgimageimage
  • Options

My firstresponse in my head... Your mom... On a serious note I was getting frustrated about all the posts on bf for awhile.
    Dead.

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Options
    Ycu2013Ycu2013 member
    edited January 2014
    Sorry but any talk about pregnancy gets on my nerves right now. I'm enjoying my baby...the one I just had almost 4 months ago. My vag is still recuperating. Knowing someone has a positive test already is a lil much for me!

Edit: except when people are worried about losing a baby. That just makes me sad.
  • Options
    Exercise posts that make me feel obligated to torture my body for 30 days.
  • Options
    The teething and drooling posts can stop (not that there have been that many)....but I'm not in your kids mouth nor can I predict when they will get teeth, if the excessive drool means their getting teeth or if all their chewing means teeth are coming.

DD#1~Emma Dawn 12/19/00 7lb 10 oz 21"
    DD#2~Daphney Mae 04/17/03 7lb 13oz 21"
    DD#3~Grace Deonea 05/20/10 8lb 2oz 21"
        DS#1~Brody Maxwell born 10/16/13 8lb 10oz 21"

• Options
    @ElleStaxx, seriously, what do you think is your problem with me?
  • Options
    Any post about work. Not because i think people shouldn't post about it, they should. Just because i am so scared and guilt ridden about returning to work that i can't read anything about it.

And the BF/FF debate.

AND any post that has a topic that has been asked within 3pages or days of the last.

Agree with the how big is baby posts. They are meaningless.

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • Options
    ElleStaxx said:

LC122 said:

Since you have been told to go away 1000 times by numerous people I thought you would be a good example. Couldn't think of anyone else. Sorry!

#sorrynotsorry
    Right. I'll infer from the way you didn't answer my question that you don't actually even know.
  • Options
    ElleStaxx said:

LC122 said:

Since you have been told to go away 1000 times by numerous people I thought you would be a good example. Couldn't think of anyone else. Sorry!

#sorrynotsorry
    Laughing so hard right now. I dont know why.

#passiveaggressive #goldstarfromkimbo !!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    T3hKay said:

LC122 said:

You're a bitch, not even a "ha ha bitch". You're the cunt bitch that no one wants to be around.

Dang! I think I missed something!! F me. Or maybe my memory is shot.
  • Options
    ElleStaxx said:

Sweetie you know damn well how you got to the status you are at on here. Besides, you wouldn't want to be friends with me. I didn't try breastfeeding. I CHOSE formula. Yikes!!! So don't worry! You're not missing out. I am a bad bad person!!

Trust me. Your decision to formula feed isn't the reason I wouldn't be friends with you.
  • Options

@lc122

My problem is that you are an insensitive jackass. Yes, I bf. But my kid will be well rounded since we are doing play dates with my friends who ff.

#mybabyisbetterthanyourscausewedontjudgebasedonfoodchoices

Hardly. If you bothered to read or ask, you would have learned that my concern for people who FF is two-fold. 1) I wonder what their story is because I have yet to meet someone who doesn't have one, often very painful and personal to them. And though not every encounter you have with someone is one in which they would share their story, occasionally they do and appreciate the mother-to-mother understanding that comes with it. 2) I haven't met in person anyone who FF because they just didn't know any differently. Not someone that couldn't or had trouble with it, but someone who was afraid or weirded out by it. (I've seen people post on here about friends or relatives like that.) So, while I haven't met that person, I would want to answer any questions they have or share my experience and help normalize it for them. I have met people who grew up in families in which nobody did it and if they hadn't met someone who helped them navigate the whole experience, they wouldn't have tried it.

• Options
    Jalee85 said:
    Exercise posts that make me feel obligated to torture my body for 30 days.
    You are kicking my butt at the challenges....lol but you don't have to do it if you don't want to.

@Jalee85 Don't take that personally :). I know the end results will be worth it, I just don't wanna. I hate exercise, with a passion. Always have, always will. My body does not seem to release those "Feel good" endorphins people talk about. I've also accepted I don't have the "Eat what you want and never gain " metabolism either.

I should add, I loved playing sports and still love anything that doesn't seem like exercise. I need to be held accountable and have my competitive drive enabled so I can stop complaining and just *do* something about it.

After all as some asshat on here said, I'm hurting my child by being a fat parent.
  • Options
    @inn2 our children can go into group therapy together then ;)
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"