Formula? No thanks

124»

Re: Formula? No thanks

• Options

My first post since the change.

The sex change?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

This fucktard took being told she couldn't BF waaay too seriously because her kid was born with a complete cleft palate. This fucktard cried for weeks trying to EP and failing miserably. This subject is very real for some fucktards and can stir up feelings of disappointment and failure. Go fuck yourself you inconsiderate, ignorant whore.
    While I am truly sorry you went through all of that, you might need to take a step back and realize that you are in the wrong place if you get butt hurt easily. It is a public forum and there are many nasty people here. I think I made my point in the post your are responding too. Life is full of disappointments. I have had my share of them. I have also had my share of devastation.  If you are going to let an AE and a sarcastic remark on my part mess up your day, maybe you should put the keyboard/phone down and stop posting on a public forum. 
    ~ Cassie ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    This fucktard took being told she couldn't BF waaay too seriously because her kid was born with a complete cleft palate. This fucktard cried for weeks trying to EP and failing miserably. This subject is very real for some fucktards and can stir up feelings of disappointment and failure. Go fuck yourself you inconsiderate, ignorant whore.

While I am truly sorry you went through all of that, you might need to take a step back and realize that you are in the wrong place if you get butt hurt easily. It is a public forum and there are many nasty people here. I think I made my point in the post your are responding too. Life is full of disappointments. I have had my share of them. I have also had my share of devastation.  If you are going to let an AE and a sarcastic remark on my part mess up your day, maybe you should put the keyboard/phone down and stop posting on a public forum. 

The AE actually didn't offend me...you did. I don't get butthurt easily, but you totally made my ass sore with your ridiculous comment. I've been part of this forum long enough and know what it's about and this is the first time I've said boo about anything that has pissed me off. If you can say stupid shit, so can I. Maybe you're the one who needs to stop posting on public forums since it seems not many people agree with your "sense of humor". Btw...Notre Dame all the way!
  • Options

imageimage    

• Options
    NRyan55 said:
    Okay I now change my vote to @LuckyDad... he's been here since June '12 and the AE was made in July '12... I'm onto you.

-------- I wanna play! The thing throwing me off is that he/she posted in TTCAL before "the change" Equally lame (if not lamer) posts both times https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/8370816/cp-aes https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/8370703/a-soap-opera ::mobile users beware insane quote trees::
    I'm not gonna read all this, but I was tagged.

Hodor.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    NRyan55 said:

Amjoy got her panties real ruffled. Insecure much? Had to be a bitch to some random because she was afraid I'd call out the rest of her fails

Please call out the rest of her fails... I am so curious to hear them because my girl @Amjoy25 is a fucking saint. (as is dorothy mantooth)

@nryan55
    july sig challenge: babies are not dogs
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This is such an obvious troll.
  • Options
    photo Untitled2_zps38639d51.png
    Omg did you make this?!?!
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • Options
    bkeane619 said:
    Omg did you make this?!?!
    Super productive morning at the office, clearly.
  • Options
    Teh internets. You win dem.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    hjweberhjweber member
    edited January 2014
    ~Married my best friend 06/27/2010~ ~Miscarriage July 2010~ ~Hannah Leigh born 07/26/2011 (5 weeks early) @ 8:38am 4lbs 15oz~
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"