Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Formula? No thanks

My baby only sleeps for a few hours at a time and my mom keeps trying to give it formula!! No I don't want it having that poison. I mean I didn't stop drinking and smoking for nothing!

Re: Formula? No thanks

• Options
    You should have tried harder your kid should be most important over everything else.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My baby only sleeps for a few hours at a time and my mom keeps trying to give it formula!! No I don't want it having that poison. I mean I didn't stop drinking and smoking for nothing!

Wow! You insensitive bitch! A whole hell of a lot of women CAN"T breast feed do to medical issues, and have to use formula! How dare you come in here calling the food we give our children poison!

All of this.

Are you really that ignorant? Or just a bitch?
    july sig challenge: babies are not dogs
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    you sat there and thought "That'd be a great thing to post on a forum where many moms FF"? You're a superSS. Oy vey
  • Options
    Your a bad mother
  • Options
    you sat there and thought "That'd be a great thing to post on a forum where many moms FF"? You're a superSS. Oy vey
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options

You should have tried harder your kid should be most important over everything else.

july sig challenge: babies are not dogs
  • Options
    Your a bad mother
    You're a bad mother, brain trust.

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Options
    You can't insult me. I'm a good mom
  • Options
    Amjoy25 said:

2nd use today

lmao. I can't stop laughing

• Options
    I call my baby it because I know you "people" are stalkers and don't want you to be hateful towards it. And find us. Some of you have all the time to "research" people but can't make BF work. That's what lame
  • Options

You can't insult me. I'm a good mom

the fucking greatest

I lied =))
  • Options

I call my baby it because I know you "people" are stalkers and don't want you to be hateful towards it. And find us. Some of you have all the time to "research" people but can't make BF work. That's what lame

Well you have all the time in the world to make an AE, but not to to help soothe your child to sleep at night.
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options
    It sleeps... Just not for more than 5 hours at a time... And I've had this for long time
  • Options
    What. The. Fuck. I have no other words for this. None.

Oh wait, yes I do. You are an asshole ma'am.

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Options
    edited January 2014
    I'm glad to find another like mind. I won't give my baby that poison either. And you know they say when the grammar police come out, it's because they have nothing better to say. SMH!

Don't you people know what an AE is?
    ~ Cassie ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

I'm glad to find another like mind. I won't give my baby that poison either. And you know they say when the grammar police come out, it's because they have nothing better to say. SMH!

Then you should know white knights get flamed more than the OP's.
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Lets stop feeding the troll and have a GIF Party!!!!
    Did someone say gif party?!

Anniversary
    February Signature Challenge: Valentine's Day GIFs

image     image     image
  • Options
    What a douche! This troll reeks of vinegar.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Maybe my sarcasm can't be read over the internet! Oy vey! =))
    ~ Cassie ~

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    BLAD reppin'

• Options
    Amjoy25 said:
    T3hKay said:
    Okay white knight, go run into a tree or something, you're just as stupid.
    Didn't get all of the quote. Don't you know what an AE is? I don't understand why everyone gets so upset over these post!
    Fine the AE is a troll, but you JUST agreed with her. Now, you are the asshole.
    It's call sarcasm! Why not feed her delusion? I just don't understand why you care what an AE says. Or me for that matter. They are just stirring the pot!

~ Cassie ~

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Amjoy25 said:
    T3hKay said:
    Okay white knight, go run into a tree or something, you're just as stupid.
    Didn't get all of the quote. Don't you know what an AE is? I don't understand why everyone gets so upset over these post!
    Fine the AE is a troll, but you JUST agreed with her. Now, you are the asshole.
    It's called sarcasm! Why not feed her delusion? I just don't understand why you care what an AE says. Or me for that matter. They are just stirring the pot!

~ Cassie ~

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"