June 2014 Moms
Options

Sorry Ladies!!

Re: Sorry Ladies!!

• Options
    I pay no attention to people who are caddy and rude, if they have so little to do that they need to be nasty for the 3 second they wasted looking at your post then screw them. 
    https://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120227035116/glee/images/archive/4/4f/20120428144743!Preach.gif

• Options
    Ugh now I want a Cadbury Creme egg...THANKS
    Me-27 DH-30
    TTC since 7/2010 with PCOS
    MMC 6/13 at 9 weeks
    BFP 10/13!

Little A was born at 36 weeks on 5/23/14!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow. I want to watch Happy Gilmore so badly now!
  • Options
    I pay no attention to people who are caddy and rude, if they have so little to do that they need to be nasty for the 3 second they wasted looking at your post then screw them. 
    I've just been waiting to use this one

https://media.giphy.com/media/9A6wLyOAVaIgM/giphy.gif

• Options
    Wrong movie but still a classic image
    photo 0c2dff5c-8353-4f48-a664-12cdf783ef5a_zpsd50eeb2f.jpg photo 2568d9e8-2e0a-42f1-9e46-3b839622bae6_zpsa9ad0626.jpg photo 7cad0d91-68fd-48bf-b58a-48256209fbe1_zps4881d0c7.jpg
  • Options
    I saw Caddy but (given my current obsession with sour candy) read it as Candy in my head. 
  • Options
    I'm still scratching my head at who @junemom3 is... I hate when work makes me miss good bumping!
  • Options
    jmar2011 said:
    I keep trying to think of regs I love that are missing...@junemom3 I am so confused.  I hope the people/person who was bothering you leaves you alone now!  Not cool at all. 

I am also gif-impaired.  I embrace it and hope my witty banter makes up for my lack of gifs. 
    I love your witty banter :)
    You like me, you really like me!

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• Options
    You guys. Have some orange juice, do a puzzle or two, and then read back over the many much moosen clues in this thread. 

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• Options
    Well we can see who the people who were a cunt to her were. I know your going to block me from the group now. But i can tell you with my husband not even in the state and my daughter visiting her grandparents, I still have better things to do then sit on her with you old hens. Don't you have families or something to be worrying about. Your rude and this is far from a support group. I was on here with my DD and the ladies were wonderful. I don't know what crawled up your asses and died but i don't care to stick around and find out. I feel bad for your husbands and children. Goodbye.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

goarmy.com Countdown widget

• Options
    Better things to do AFTER you came here one more time.

Thanks for pitying my family. Goodbye.
  • Options

• Options
    MommyP710 said:

Clearly Mookie didn't get enough support in her post about her husband leaving while she vague-bumped.

righto. Now I remember that one. Um, no offense, I will take my "sorry for your husband" husband any day and our relationship over yours, but really thanks for the concern...

I love you @mommyp170
  • Options
    I think I figured it out!! I have to wait until I'm back on my laptop in the morning to see if I'm right though :)

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• Options
    @mookie wow really the c word..way to stay classy
    First time mommy-to-be
    E.D.D. June 1, 2014

• Options
    flerlgirl said:
    You guys. Have some orange juice, do a puzzle or two, and then read back over the many much moosen clues in this thread. 
  • Options

I really love that gif! Saying that so the following gif is not interpreted as sarcasm 
  • Options

• Options
    27 Shocking And Unexpected Facts You Learn In Your Twenties
    The Little Mermaid is my FAV!
  • Options

At least I am a classy old hen who knows the difference between your and you're.

Do the butthurts EVER get it right? like seriously, ONE TIME?

No kidding! Was I not just saying that about 10 responses up from the newest tirade?
  • Options
    JNerd said:
    @jmar2011 I have a stash at the ready. 
    Should things pick up I will be going with Sherlock only as my theme for this evening. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Chat!                       General Cloth Diaper Information          
  • Options
    JNerd said:
    @jmar2011 I have a stash at the ready. 
    Should things pick up I will be going with Sherlock only as my theme for this evening. 

;) 
  • Options
    jshrop said:
    Wonder what @gregsgurl81304 feels about this whole post now. I think if you follow it beginning to end you can get a sense of the board. As for mookie, girl you've gone cray-cray. Maybe it's the stress of your man being gone or whatever but it's overstepped. Don't "white knight" it's not going to work. Also if you want über rainbows and handholding, July 14 might be a better place for you.
    Nah, July would kick her right back over. Ain't nobody got time for this craziness. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"