South Florida Babies
Options

I don't know what to do...

So, this is a silly dilemma. The hubby and I decided not to exchange presents this year. We are doing a long weekend @ Disney instead. However, last night I found a small wrapped yet unlabeled present under the tree. I don't know how it got there but my instinct is that my my hubby put it there and that its for me. I could be wrong but what if I'm not? This explains where the extra piece of wrapping paper I was looking for went last night.

So, what do I do now? I got him a pretty sweet card but no gift.... WWYD?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I don't know what to do...

• Options

my dh and i are not exchanging gifts this yr either, times are tough, and we budgeted only gifts for mady this yr.

we instead are only getting each other a stocking stuffer. i don't know what he got me, but i got him 2 movie tickets, date night seems much more adequate this year than gift giving :)

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We are not exchanging gifts this year (we put the money towards buying kids in need gifts this year) but I still bought him stuff -lol

I wouldn't worry about it! Just give him the card you wwere planning on giving him.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

If you really feel the need to buy him something, how about a stocking stuffer... movie tickets sound great!  I like getting Dh the latest CD / DVD.  He loves U2, so this yr I got him the latest U2 DVD - Under the Blood Red Sky.

Otherwise, from my exprience, guys aren't big on gifts like women are... I truly don't think he'd mind.

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We are also not exchanging gifts this year. I would stick with giving him the card. Is there a candy he loves, maybe give him that too? Hopefully he kept his end in the agreement and that gift under the tree isn't for you. I mean it could be for the cats right? LOL
  • Options
    Dh and I are not exchanging gifts this year either, because we just got back from our anniv trip to Europe. I am probably getting him just a little stocking stuffer just in case he decides to get me something. I'm pretty sure your card will do though. Maybe you can throw in a lotto ticket, or one of hose scratch off games that way you can both win big.
  • Options
    I you would feel like a Scrooge if he got you something and you didn't get him anything, even if those were the rules, buy him a little something, wrap it, stick it under your bed and IF that present is for you, whip it out.  If it's not - return it pronto!
  • Options
    i would be guilty of the same thing....we have done that a few times, and I always get him something.  Last year it was a book he wanted...nothing big.  However, you would be off the hook if you didn't get him anything.

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"