June 2014 Moms
Options

Is there any way to avoid stretch marks?

Answers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This was amazing! Thanks for sharing all the awesome GIFs.
  • Options
    I'm so sad I missed this completely yesterday!!! It may have something to do with the title of the post, me reading it, rolling my eyes and went on to the next post. Then while I'm wide awake at 3 in the morning, I realized there are (as opposed to their or they're....just in case OP doesn't know there is a difference since your/you're is hard for her)254 responses.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    um how did my post earn a flag? lol cool
    Me-27 DH-30
    TTC since 7/2010 with PCOS
    MMC 6/13 at 9 weeks
    BFP 10/13!

Little A was born at 36 weeks on 5/23/14!

• Options
    @SB1991 Please check your PMs.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Drink plenty of water!!!! Eat plenty of fruit and protein (eggs) and exercise. The first 3 nourish/repair cells the last one tones (duh lol). No way to prevent it, and genetics plays a role but you can try to reduce it. :-)

OR...the Banana Republic way!!! Lol ;)

On the bright side, even if the things I mentioned above don't help with stretch marks you will be healthier and have new cardigans so you win!!! :D

Edit: Man I missed all the fun! Again! Lol
  • Options
    @Pintobean39 Hiiiiii!! ((Hugs)) miss your face!
  • Options
    Well shoot, I missed this crazy train. I was going to warn OP about the fun of finding stretch marks AFTER delivery.

Maybe next time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JujuB22JujuB22 member
    edited January 2014
    All this ^^^^^, totally justified :)  and I wish I got here sooner!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
    October Siggy challenge, costume fail
  • Options
    lclark79lclark79 member
    edited January 2014
    imageimage"> I cannot believe I missed this last night. This is totally amazeballs. I thought it was another lame post about stretch marks, which come on, it was. But you'd think after the fantastic sweater comment that OP would just say, haha, you're right, I'm overreacting, thanks for the laugh. But, I'm so secretly glad OP didn't do that! Edit:Gif up
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Another July '14 was here.  I cannot believe I read all 10 pages.  Made for an interesting lunch break, though!  :D
    BabyFetus Ticker 

image image

• Options
    June 14, we have all the crazies!!! This was a great read and very entertaining!!! And all you ladies that posted gifs, they were amazing and thank you!!!!!
  • Options
    I never knew it was a crime to want to look good after having a baby I can tell you all have either let your self go or don't care about personal apperence but I do and there is a product called stretchy it works 99.9 percent of the time yu should look it up
  • Options
    I might be but I know I don't wanna learn from a group of judge mental women when there pregnant that's disgusting and distasteful
  • Options
    I didn't call you a hoe. That would be disgusting and distasteful.
  • Options
    bjnyc said:

I might be but I know I don't wanna learn from a group of judge mental women when there pregnant that's disgusting and distasteful

Here we go again.

• Options
    More? Really?Eyeroll
    Me-27 DH-30
    MMC 6/13 at 9 weeks
    BFP 10/13!

• Options
    Yu guise, why are we arguing? We have all obviously let ourselves go even though we get lots of action with random people. We just jealous!
    I know I have, what is this "Stretchy" you refer to? I need to make sure my husband still loves me after this baby is born. 
    Me-27 DH-30
    MMC 6/13 at 9 weeks
    BFP 10/13!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"