June 2014 Moms
Options

Is there any way to avoid stretch marks?

Re: Is there any way to avoid stretch marks?

• Options
    Now your cursing. Are you going to kiss your baby with that mouth?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    SB1991 said:
    Time for me to get off this you guys are bored. Create your own post and bash eachother on there. Taking your anger out on me you guys should be worried about your children
  • Options
    Yea this is my post. Funny how y'all all still commenting without a response to the question I asked in the first place.
  • Options
    Damn. Distracted by Ian Somerhalder again.
  • Options
    colllydon said:
    Yea this is my post. Funny how y'all all still commenting without a response to the question I asked in the first place.
    Still here going strong OP? Glad you didn't abandon your thread! image

your gif reminded me of this for some reason
  • Options
    JNerd said:

colllydon said:

SB1991 said:

Still here going strong OP? Glad you didn't abandon your thread!

your gif reminded me of this for some reason

Haha apparently that's her move.
    photo 0c2dff5c-8353-4f48-a664-12cdf783ef5a_zpsd50eeb2f.jpg photo 2568d9e8-2e0a-42f1-9e46-3b839622bae6_zpsa9ad0626.jpg photo 7cad0d91-68fd-48bf-b58a-48256209fbe1_zps4881d0c7.jpg
  • Options
    Still worried about me I see. It's funny because I get 100 notifications at once. I really can't keep up this is hilarious
  • Options
    SB1991 said:
    imageBabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    Why you so obsessed with me ?
  • Options
    Y'all should make your next club about me. I would love that
  • Options
    SB1991 said:

photo 0c2dff5c-8353-4f48-a664-12cdf783ef5a_zpsd50eeb2f.jpg photo 2568d9e8-2e0a-42f1-9e46-3b839622bae6_zpsa9ad0626.jpg photo 7cad0d91-68fd-48bf-b58a-48256209fbe1_zps4881d0c7.jpg
  • Options
    Merie412 said:

SB1991 said:

It must be because I have no idea who my baby daddy is and I have nothing else going for me in my life.

I didn't say it. You did ! :-)
  • Options
    It's the same people responding. I love my fans :-)
  • Options

Dismiss yourself off my post

• Options
    Merie412 said:

SB1991 said:

Merie412 said:

SB1991 said:

It must be because I have no idea who my baby daddy is and I have nothing else going for me in my life.
    I didn't say it. You did ! :-)

Had you lurked these boards for more than half a millisecond you'd know HOW ridiculous and sarcastic that statement was..

I got the sarcasm. Your delivery was whack. Try again or exit if you can't come stronger than that. ---->>>
  • Options
    Merie412 said:
    SB1991 said:

image It must be because I have no idea who my baby daddy is and I have nothing else going for me in my life.
    and because you're (your? it's so confusing...) on welfare.
  • Options
    joules235 said:

SB1991 said:

Wow this one really thinks she is something special...so very special...

Also I think the only one we miss and want back is @thatkelsgirl please come back we miss you, really!! OP you are just everyday crazy and we will probably forget about you tomorrow...the gifs on the other hand, amazing.

Sorry never heard of her or you. That's why y'all both under my post, thanks for the love though.
  • Options
    nutmegs8 said:

SB1991 said:

Hope you can stay up for the midnight shift...

Yea I can. If you can't come correct don't come at all. Sarcasm and weak jokes won't win this fight! Begin.. :-)
  • Options
    Merie412 said:

nutmegs8 said:

SB1991 said:

@nutmegs8 hold it down. I have to go to bed. I have a job to wake up for and a husband who's waiting. 

ohhh Who am I kidding I'm on welfare and banging any penis that walks by! :))

OP...

Ya damn skippy. Goodnight hun :-)
  • Options
    joules235 said:

SB1991 said:

joules235 said:

SB1991 said:

Wow this one really thinks she is something special...so very special...

Also I think the only one we miss and want back is @thatkelsgirl please come back we miss you, really!! OP you are just everyday crazy and we will probably forget about you tomorrow...the gifs on the other hand, amazing.
    Sorry never heard of her or you. That's why y'all both under my post, thanks for the love though.

Probably because you did a drive by post on a board where we have all be talking for months. Hello black sheep

Damn y'all still pregnant? Sheeshh. Thank god I have real friends not no catfish babymommas! (Wipes forehead)
  • Options
    joules235 said:

if op can post shiz that dont make no sence 'den so can me self.

I actually think OP may be the dude in this video...

( I couldnt help it, the GIF was too crazy 8-} not to post)

I'm sorry is that your mom? I can't really see.
  • Options
    colllydon said:

Too fun! I have to get back to sleep or I'll never wake up in enough time to catch up on this in the morning.

OP I hope you make it another couple of hours so I have entertainment tomorrow!

I will dont worry. Goodnight hun :-)
  • Options
    nutmegs8 said:
    SB1991 said:
    SB1991 said:
    Yea I can. If you can't come correct don't come at all. Sarcasm and weak jokes won't win this fight! Begin.. :-)
    Oh honey...  coming sounds like it's your specialty, but who am I to judge?

I'm not sure there is a fight to "win". This is just pure entertainment for most of us.  Unfortunately, it seems like everyone else is getting bored with you and going to sleep.  Anyone can talk shit on an open forum.  So yes, yes you "win".  Congratulations.  Would you like a cookie? A piece of cake? Food stamps?

imageBabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    nutmegs8 said:

SB1991 said:

nutmegs8 said:

SB1991 said:

Oh honey...  coming sounds like it's your specialty, but who am I to judge?

I'm not sure there is a fight to "win". This is just pure entertainment for most of us.  Unfortunately, it seems like everyone else is getting bored with you and going to sleep.  Anyone can talk shit on an open forum.  So yes, yes you "win".  Congratulations.  Would you like a cookie? A piece of cake? Food stamps?

Awww your right. Everyone is going to sleep except you, no one to cuddle with? :-(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"