December 2013 Moms

Spoiled baby

2»

Re: Spoiled baby

• KFED103 said:

I know this great book you can read... Oui???

Jeez. "Bringing up Bebe" is getting misrepresented up in here. I found it really helpful (it was one of my favorites among shittons of pregnancy/baby books along with "Misconceptions" and "Get Me Out!".) It's not about crying it out! It's about maintaining your sanity and independence while attempting to raise a flexible, well mannered kid. Its an interesting read, although I'll concede that the author DOES come off as a bit of a twat.

Maybe we need to start a Dec '13 book club. (No sarcasm font).
  • Cashingn2 said:

KFED103 said:

I know this great book you can read... Oui???

Jeez. "Bringing up Bebe" is getting misrepresented up in here. I found it really helpful (it was one of my favorites among shittons of pregnancy/baby books along with "Misconceptions" and "Get Me Out!".) It's not about crying it out! It's about maintaining your sanity and independence while attempting to raise a flexible, well mannered kid. Its an interesting read, although I'll concede that the author DOES come off as a bit of a twat.

Maybe we need to start a Dec '13 book club. (No sarcasm font).
    Lol, KFED was being sarcastic. I think she's one of the ladies that have read the book and stated that it's been used incorrectly.
    Egads. Too many layers of snark. Sorry if I'm missing the target on that one.
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry KFED!! I can't even tell from sincerity at all on this one anymore. I'm just lingering on the previous thread where folks got all "global adulterer" on the book dissing. Not aimed at you personally at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"