May 2014 Moms
Options

NYE plans?

2»

Re: NYE plans?

• Options
    Sitting on my couch by myself while my husband (first NYE off in 4 years) goes to bed early with a stomach bug. Whee! 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We are BBQing and watching the ball drop. We made ribs, steaks, onion meatloaves, cheesy potatoes and sausage with vegetables. Mmmmmm. I can't wait! I made a cheesecake so I'm excited to have some of that. :) yummy food today!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Going to a really nice place for dinner with another couple, then going back to their house so our men can watch the last Phish webcast!  Yes...my DH is obsessed and is mad that he isn't in NY right now watching them at MSG.  This is the first year we aren't partying like rock stars all night and staying downtown at my favorite hotel with the BEST breakfast buffet!  Plus, the Gamecocks play tomorrow....
    Married 3/30/13- me, 36  DH, 38
    BFP #1 4/15/13  EDD: 12/25/13- triplets M/C 6/1/13
    BFP#2 9/14/13   DD-born on 5/13/14

• Options
    We usually go to a party that my dad throws every year...some of the people that go are a little hard to deal with unless you have a few drinks in you if you know what I mean ;) we will be sitting it out this year. I have been super tired anyway! We are making homemade pizza and hoping to make it to midnight. I'll probably have a wineglass full or white grape juice if I'm feeling saucy ;)

• Options
    We are going to a friends house with the kids. They are planning food, a bonfire and a few fireworks. I'm sure we will be home long before midnight because there is no way my kids can last that late!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Ever since becoming parents, we've had a lobster dinner for NYE!  Yum!  Something to look forward to since we aren't going out.  Will likely not even make it to midnight.  It looses it's appeal when you know you'll be up at 6:30.  Looking forward to the Rose bowl parade and game tomorrow though....GO SPARTANS!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    My husband and I are making an appetizer every hour all night. Hahaha. Party at our house!!

Eta: and cinnamon rolls. Can't forget those.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Going over to my sisters for a while for dinner an games and so all the kids can play together
  • Options
    DH and I ate leftovers and are now snuggled up on the recliner. I'm going to attempt to make it until midnight, though DH has brough me out of a daze twice. A kiss, sparkling grape juice toast, then bed for me if I make it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"