June 2014 Moms
Options

Weekly weigh in?

Re: Weekly weigh in?

• Options
    JujuB22 said:

I'm 5'4, pre-preg weight 143ish, now at 150 at 14wks.

Hey! I'm same height & current weight as you. I'm at 15 weeks (16 on tuesday) and usually weigh myself on Mondays. Expecting an increase after a week of Christmas eating.
  • Options
    Height: 5ft
    Pre-pregnancy: about 128(?)
    14 weeks: 132

I have always struggled with body image, so I am starting to freak out just a tad over the growing bump... I want to do my best to stay in shape, be strong for the birth, and make it a million times easier on my post-baby body -- and not just feel like I have a free pass to eat whatever I want! : )
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    5'8- 125 pre pregnancy- 132 at 17 weeks 3 days
  • Options
    Height: 5'7"
    Pre Pregnancy Weight: 147 
    Weight as of this morning (17 Weeks & 3 Days): 157.8

In the first 2 months I put on 10 lbs right away and have now been back and forth with the same 3 pounds. Cant wait for my bump to be firm instead of jiggly. 

-Diana 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    XoXo, Dee
  • Options
    pre pregnancy 125
    17 weeks- +10
    I think its a boy given the amount of weight gain. 
  • Options
    5'3" prepregnancy weight 109. 17 weeks and up to 120. But I've packed on the pounds quickly because I also quit smoking after my BFP. :)
  • Options
    Height 5'8" 
    Pre pregnancy weight 141 
    16 weeks 136

As much as I am in a normal range I was really struggling with my weight pre pregnancy and was at my heaviest I have ever been.  I'm hoping to keep my weight gain around 20lbs. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage

• Options
    I try not to weigh myself too much considiring i feel good in my body and love my baby bump...lol
    Pre baby 130
    At 17 weeks im roughly 140
    Ten pounds i feel are sitting in my boobs that have grown from a full C to a double D but i think im a triple D in denial...jeez
    Lol
  • Options
    5'3"
    Pre pregnancy : 126
    14 weeks: 127

I lost 5 in the first Tri and it came back this week, but I bounce around. I swear it all feels like its in by boobs! Ridiculous!
  • Options
    Btw every Lb freaks me out! I lost about 70 a little over 2 years ago. And haven't tipped 130 since.. I want to yack thinking about going over it again. But haven't changed my diet. I eat what I want moderately . I think it's time to start cutting sweets and sour cream!
  • Options
    +4 at 17 weeks, though, with the holidays, I don't really put much stock in that number.

I'm hoping to stay under 15lbs gain, since I started overweight
    Vote on my Baby Names here!
    VOTE on my Name List
    Surprise! Baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Height:  5'5''

Pre-pregnancy:  I was over 260 (I don't own a scale)

At my last DR appt. (12/11) I was -16 lbs. My DR is not concerned since the baby is growing perfectly. And I had 24 hour motion sickness up until last week (Thank God that ended!!). I was only able to keep down bread and potatoes.

I am 16 wks 4 days and my next appt is on 1/8.

BabyFruit Ticker
    June 2014 February Siggy Challenge - Picture of me and DH
  • Options
    18 weeks and was down 5 lbs for morning sickness but thanks to ms resolving and my commitment to holiday goodies I'm only down 1lb.
  • Options
    eryaleeryale member
    edited December 2013
    I started my pregnancy about 20lbs overweight and at 14 weeks, 3 days somehow I haven't gained anything yet. I had major m/s which has mostly resolved (as of week 13) but I still have many food aversions and still can't eat large quantities at all, especially for dinner...
  • Options
    At today's appointment I was 145, so no weight gain yet. I did gain back what I lost due to morning sickness and have been holding steady. I am 18 weeks 1 day.
  • Options
    Oh good I need this as I am finally pushing myself to get healthier after babying myself for the last three months due to m/s by never exercising and eating whatever didn't make me nauseous - and now I'm worried about my weight gain.

Height:5'9"
    Usual weight: 160/165
    Pre-pregnancy weight after getting off BCP: 170
    Current weight at 15 wks: 178
  • Options
    145 pre pregnancy 156 at 13 weeks....
  • Options
    +5.5 at 15 weeks.

I was overweight before (holding steady at 164-165 for months!) and had just started to loose when I had my BFP. At first I was reconning my gain from the 161 I reached, but I now feel 164 is the reasonable number. My doctor isn't too concerned about the weight, but I have to talk myself down when I step on the scale at appointments in my winter clothes and see the crest of the 170. Ugh.

Still, I have been much heavier than this and worked my way from it and am holding to 0-0.5 lbs change each week now. I also tell myself how awesome it will be to drop, like 10 pounds in a day after giving birth. Assuming I want to put my darling little one down long enough to step on the scale. :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
    MC: 3/22/16  :(
  • Options
    135 pre-pregnancy

According to my doctor's scale on Friday at 14w6d, I am up to 139 (+4).  My scale this morning only shows +1. 

Started TTC #1 08/2010

BFP #1 12/14/2010 EDD 8/24/2011, D&C due to blighted ovum 01/27/2011

BFP #2 05/02/2011 EDD 1/10/2012, MC at 4W2D 05/04/2011

Diagnosed with homozygous C677T MTHFR - Lovenox shots while TTC

BFP #3 08/01/2011 EDD 04/07/2012, DD born 03/29/2012

Started TTC #2 12/2012 on Arixtra due to Lovenox/heparin allergy

BFP #1 03/19/2013 EDD 11/24/2013, MC at 5W 3/24/2013

June/July 2013 - Clomid 100 MG CD 5-9 + TI = BFN

July/August 2013 - Clomid 100 MG CD 5-9 + IUI = BFN

August/September 2013 - Femara 5 MG CD 3-7 + IUI = BFN

LMP 9/11 Unmedicated cycle - BFP 10/11, EDD 6/21/14 Born 6/2/14

~ All AL Welcome ~

• Options
    +1 at 17 weeks.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    +2lbs @ 15 weeks.
    I had gained 30 during ivf treatments and with my OB we've targeted 15-20lbs for the whole pregnancy.

****Siggy Warning****

IVF Cycle #1 - 4/06/2013 -3dt of 2 embryos, nothing to freeze - BFN 
    IVF Cycle #2 - 7/18/2013- 3dt of 3 embryos.Froze one 3AA 6 Day Blast! - BFN
    IVF Cycle #3 - 9/15/2013 - 3dt of 4 embryos, nothing to freeze - BFP!!!
    10/7 - +HPT - Beta #1 10/10 - 72, Beta#2 10/14 - 518,Harmony 21 @ 12 weeks shows one very healthy little BOY!!

imageimage

• Options
    I like this thread especially because I share the same body issues as some of you out there. This past year I lost 88 pounds, which stemmed from enough people thinking I was pregnant - and that was far from the truth. So I think this pregnancy thing is a much bigger adjustment to my body image. I just came back from 16 week appointment and the nurse looked at me and scale in disbelief because I am up 20 lbs! I wanted to curl up in the corner and cry a little. The doctor didn't mention it at all to me and I know everyone gains at different speeds, in different places, etc, but WOW is that a lot for not even half way through this pregnancy. I'm going to return to logging everything I eat for a while and see if I can't level out a bit for the next couple of weeks.
      IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    5'9" and weighing 181. I was 180 pre pregnancy so no gain really, but I haven't been able to eat very much either.
  • Options
    5'6" and about 120 pre-pregnancy (maybe a bit more, as I was gaining after going of BCPs). Now at almost 16 weeks I'm 129. 

Seems like too much. I've started counting calories to keep myself from going overboard in trimesters 2 and 3, as I don't want to gain crazy weight. Back to exercising and eating healthy after a first trimester with no motivation, energy, or appetite to do or eat ANYTHING good for myself (or baby).

Karen + Tim  8/17/13
    BLUE baby on the way 6/17/14
  • Options
    I haven't weighted since leaving for Christmas but if I had to venture a guess... I'd say +7 at 15 weeks.
  • Options
    5'5" Pre-preg weight was 153lbs, current weight 159lbs and I'm 14 weeks. And I was/am a bit overweight before being pregnant. Though now I have my energy back it's time to start exercising...
  • Options
    -13 at 17 wks. Was happy to gain a lb or two from last visit, was really thinking I gained more. I also don't own a scale at home and refuse to get on the scale at work. My only weigh ins are at my appointments.

BabyFetus Tickerphoto 2ceebf02-c89c-48f9-aa15-cf2562600e12.jpg
  • Options
    5'7" 137 prepregnancy. 14 weeks 2 days 148.
  • Options
    I'm 5'7" and was average weight pre-pregnancy. I've gained about a pound per week.

I don't really care how much I gain. I'm very happy that I am back to my old eating habits. I wish I had the energy (and was allowed) to exercise like I used to.

• Options

I'm 5'6 and I weighed about 124 pre preg. This morning I weight about 128, so up about 4 pounds. I lost 15 pounds right before getting pregnant, which I'm happy about since it put me into a good position going into the pregnancy.

Stay healthy everyone!

• Options
    +6 at 16 weeks
  • Options
    5'3 18weeks1day 165lbs +6lbs now I'm at 171 I'm overweight right now big time but I'm kinda lucky to say most my weight gain is in my boobies....I gainded 20lbs in the 3 months before I got pregnant BC of depression then got out of that funk and got knocked up. Its well worth it just gotta stay healthy.
    BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1982Babies1982Babies member
    edited December 2013
    5'7, +6 at 14 weeks 5 days.

Edit:  I should mention I am overweight.  I was given a 25-35 weight gain for the entire pregnancy, and hope to stick with that! 
    *SIGGY*
    Baby G born 6/6/14, 37 weeks 1 day due to preeclampsia.  5lb12oz 19"
    #2 due Christmas 2016. 

• Options
    I have a sneaking suspicion that there are probably many ladies on here that have gained more weight, but aren't comfortable sharing as I'm only seeing posts of minimal weight gain...
    I know I've gained too much so far.  I'm 16w4d.  I'm 5'10" and was 171 when I got pregnant (right at the top of healthy weight).  I weighed myself yesterday and was 186, so +15 pounds.  I had a really hard time in the first trimester because all I could stomach were carbs.  I'd eaten fairly paleo for the previous 10 months, so this meant really rapid weight gain for me.  Now, I'm having such a hard time getting back on track and it's really beginning to stress me out.  I lost 35 pounds this year and was so happy that I'd enter pregnancy in such a healthy place... now I feel like I've squandered so much of it and it's upsetting.  I'm hoping that sticking back to my regular diet will slow the gain from here on out.
  • Options
    Height: 5'6" 
    Pre pregnancy: 133lbs
    15 weeks: 148lbs
    Started Dating 08/15/2006 
    Got Engaged 12/11/2009 
    Married 09/4/2011
    Started TTC  09/2013
    BFP 10/13/2013
    EDD 06/22/2014

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit TickerBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    5'4", started at 136, up to 140.4 at 16 weeks...although my doctors scale is always a good 3-5 lbs more than my home scale (the 140.4 was at home)
  • Options
    MrsBuckholtzMrsBuckholtz member
    edited December 2013
    I have a sneaking suspicion that there are probably many ladies on here that have gained more weight, but aren't comfortable sharing as I'm only seeing posts of minimal weight gain...
    I know I've gained too much so far.  I'm 16w4d.  I'm 5'10" and was 171 when I got pregnant (right at the top of healthy weight).  I weighed myself yesterday and was 186, so +15 pounds.  I had a really hard time in the first trimester because all I could stomach were carbs.  I'd eaten fairly paleo for the previous 10 months, so this meant really rapid weight gain for me.  Now, I'm having such a hard time getting back on track and it's really beginning to stress me out.  I lost 35 pounds this year and was so happy that I'd enter pregnancy in such a healthy place... now I feel like I've squandered so much of it and it's upsetting.  I'm hoping that sticking back to my regular diet will slow the gain from here on out.
    I'm with you - I was predominately paleo and lost 88 pounds this year, but only found carbs to satiate the nausea, etc... I'm +20 in 16 weeks of pregnancy and trying SO hard to level out for at least the next month!
      IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I'm about 5'2 and pre-preg around 100-105 lbs..weighed 109.8 yesterday at 15w5d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"