June 2014 Moms
Options

Feeling the moves!

MztwilsonMztwilson member
edited December 2013 in June 2014 Moms

Who's all feeling baby move and how far along are you? I'm 17w4d and have been feeling it for about a week and a half now!

Re: Feeling the moves!

• Options
    @SNLT1012 I finally figured out how to gif so I might go a little gif crazy ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have felt little butterflies while lying in bed but I am only 13 weeks... thought I was losing it :)

• Options
    Midway through week 13 was when I first felt it (second baby). It is still very sporadic though. I am now 16w4d and I can go days without feeling anything.
  • Options
    1 or 2 tiny flicks at about 15 weeks (which is also when I found out my placenta was no longer anterior).  Now I get a couple flicks at least once a day, got about 5 in a row when I downed half bottle of orange juice the other night. :)

• Options
    @danielle4348 that happened with me. I wasn't sure if they were moves until just recently when I knew without a doubt.
  • Options
    15.2 and feel some flutters daily. Baby #2
  • Options
    17w4d here and been feeling for about a week and a half. But feel it more prominently the last couple of days. Great feeling!

TTC #1 4/09-3/10, dx PCOS, 5th round clomid BFP 3/27/10, Nolan Lee, 11/13/10, PROM 36 weeks
    TTC #2 6/12-3/13, natural BFP 3/24/13, TWINS
    MC first twin at 11weeks, MC/preterm labor second twin, DD at 15weeks, 6/7/13
    BFP 9/21/13, EDD 6/5/13!!  It's a GIRL

SHE'S HERE!  Scarlett Christine, 5/19/14

• Options
    17 weeks and no movement here :( I am soooo anxious!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Emery Elizabeth
    Due Date: June 5, 2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    16.2 weeks baby #3 feeling the LO.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I think I felt it a few times this morning. It kind of feels like a heartbeat in my finger, just a little pulse.
  • Options
    lol that is the best gif! So funny!
    I started feeling flutters around 13 wks (baby #2) - very sporadic still but I'm starting to feel more definite movements now at 15w3d.

Married 8.1.2010
    DD #1: Arrived 10.7.2011
    TTC #2 Since March 2013
    BFP 5.20.2013, EDD 1.26.2014, natural mc @ 5 wks 5.25.2013
    BFP 6.21.2013, EDD 3.14.2014, Twins - missed mc @ 7w6d, D&C 8.6.2013
    BFP 10.7.2013, EDD June 20 2014 - It's a GIRL!   

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 17 weeks third baby. I have been feeling baby for a few weeks. Just not consistent like later in pregnancy
  • Options
    I'm 16 wks and went to the doctor today. I started to feel movement around 14 wks (STM), and the male doctor told me this morning that I'm probably not feeling it yet. I was like "uh, no, I'm pretty sure I felt the baby in there. Not a lot, but here and there." He didn't argue with me, he just said "oh, ok". Hmm
  • Options
    This gif is awesome! Felt flutters at 11 weeks, taps and thumps at 13 weeks, DH felt kicks at 15 weeks. Baby boy is much more mellow than my girls were, but at night, he definitely likes to make his presence known. :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Still just feeling bubbles and not very often- when will the actual kicks start?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I felt the first flutters around 16 weeks. They are definitely becoming stronger and more frequent, which I love. Provides some reassurance.
  • Options
    @Kinipela7 I'm not sure when they actually start. They just keep getting progressively stronger
  • Options
    I felt the first little flutters a few nights ago, around 13.5 weeks. 

With my first, I felt flutters around 14 weeks, a bunch of little movements starting around 17w, and I got my first actual kick during week 20, and the movement rapidly got stronger from there.  DH could feel it around 22 weeks.
    DSC_1342
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options

Best Christmas present I received was an internal THUMP! I was 15w6d then and I have felt sporadic thumps/flutters here and there over the past couple of days. I've felt movement for the longest (about 5-10 seconds of flutters) today while humming (loudly) to my radio at my desk.  Today I'm 16w4d.  VERY EXCITING!

:x

• Options
    Just started feeling them for SURE last night when my uterus was "twitching" for a few seconds straight... Ever since, she's been tap dancing inside like crazy!! It sometimes lasts so long that I wonder if it's actually kicks or just muscle spasms!

How long that your longest kick sessions lasted?! My baby girl seems to go on kicking sprees for 10-30 seconds at a time! Is that normal??
  • Options
    So is it normal to not have felt anything at a little past 16w? And for those of you that are STM when is the latest you started feeling the baby? I'm new at this so don't even know what I'm supposed to feel.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                      DH and I in front of our first house - Aug 2013
  • Options
    @MrsRage with my first I had to wait for my ultrasound before I even knew that the feeling I had been feeling was the baby moving.
  • Options
    I'm only 14 weeks and a FTM. I am very jealous of all of you who are further along and feeling kicks. I thought I might have felt something for the first time last night. I was laying on my side and my fat cat decided to stand on my stomach (up high... nothing dangerous), and then I felt what could have been a gas bubble, but I have never felt that before. It honestly felt like a bubble did a somersault and then popped. Oddest feeling ever! Does that sound like it could be anything... or am I just trying way too hard to make something out of nothing?
  • Options
    CherSomethingCherSomething member
    edited December 2013
    Definitely felt first movement today -- 16 weeks today. Eta: 2nd baby
    image  image
    Baby GIRL born June 12
  • Options
    Pretty sure I felt flutters today at 15 weeks!
  • Options
    I'm a STM, felt flutters around 13 weeks and have been feeling tons of movement for the past week. (I'm 17 weeks).
  • Options
    Started feeling little kicks at 17 weeks now feeling barrel rolls :) @ 18w4d
  • Options
    14w3d FTM and haven't felt anything yet but cannot wait to start feeling movement. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Felt some movement for the first time two days ago and feeling it occasionally since then! I'm a STM and 15.5 weeks
    {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1991b9.aspx[/img][/url]}
  • Options
    19w today and been feeling definite movement for a week. Felt flutters at about 15w but couldn't say 100% it was gas so I didn't count it :)

• Options
    I THINK I felt my first little *pop* today! FTM, 18 weeks tomorrow. So happy \:D/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm keep feeling flutters really high, right under the center of my rib cage. I thought they would be lower. Anyone else feeling what they think is movement around that area? I'm at 17w4d.
  • Options
    I'm 17 weeks tomorrow. I've suspected movement for a while but wasn't sure. Today at my appt the baby was kicking at the Doppler and I realized I have actually been feeling movement. Love it!!
  • Options
    Still waiting! But I love hearing all your stories... gives me something to look forward to!

• Options
    Thanks @MegK82. That's what I thought. I really want to feel some movement so every little thing "must be the baby moving." :)
  • Options
    18 weeks today and I definitely think I felt the baby move in there...it was so cool!!
    ~Kelly
  • Options
    FTM and waiting patiently for those first movements...15 weeks today. Guessing I have another couple weeks to go til I feel anything. 

• Options
    Grandma got to feel baby tonight. She was so excited. Just in last 2 days at 18 weeks today could u feel them outside. Sometimes little ones on inside.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"