June 2014 Moms
Options

Feeling the moves!

2»

Re: Feeling the moves!

• Options
    caitykate said:

I'm 17w3d and there is still no telling if it's baby or gas.

This. But I'm 18 wks 2 days
    photo 0c2dff5c-8353-4f48-a664-12cdf783ef5a_zpsd50eeb2f.jpg photo 2568d9e8-2e0a-42f1-9e46-3b839622bae6_zpsa9ad0626.jpg photo 7cad0d91-68fd-48bf-b58a-48256209fbe1_zps4881d0c7.jpg
  • Options
    I'm 16 weeks and have felt some flutters here and there for the past couple weeks. It's awesome to feel the LO this early. With my almost 4 year old I didn't feel him until 20-22 weeks due to an anterior placenta.

DS #1 born January 2010. DS #2 due June 2014.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    16w 2d and have been feeling baby consistently for about a week. I started feeling the first tiny flutters at around 11 weeks. 2nd baby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    imagephoto ry400_zpsf92defef.jpeg="YOUR URL HERE" width="180px">
  • Options
    Felt something at 13 weeks, chalked it up to gas (I'm a FTM so I'm not sure what I should feel), then tonight I felt a strong flutter that I know is not how gas feels for me. I'm 17 weeks now, seriously hoping it was baby!

Baby #1: expected June 2014

Pregnancy Ticker 

• Options
    If I concentrate, I thiiiink I feel the baby move. It's an odd sensation, but it always happens so quick, and so far apart, I can't tell for sure it's not something else. I'm 16 weeks, FTM. Hoping I'll start to feel it for sure soon!

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
    DD2: October 2016
    DC3: coming May 2019

• Options
    You know, I wish I could tell you.  I'm a STM but my older DD is 7 so it's been a while.  I believe I've felt little flutters several times now but just today realized that it's likely the baby.  I had some hot chocolate today and felt fluttering like crazy.  Guess the sugar got to him.  I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow.
    ~Jessica~ 

• Options
    I'm also 17w4d and no movement too....also anxious
  • Options
    I think I may have felt a little something today...kind of like a bubble just below my belly button. Very strange, but also could be gas. Will have to wait and see. I'm a ftm also, so don't know what I'm looking for.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    cristykayecristykaye member
    edited January 2014
    Felt something the other day but I didn't realize what it was. Just felt it again and although it very well may be gas I really think it was baby!!!! 18+4 today!!!

Edit: def 100% baby!!! I guess she is ready for me to get out of the bed bc she is moving a lot and it so amazing.

*BFP- Sept 2013*

*Ryder due June 1,2014*

BabyFetus Ticker

*Love of my Life*

image image

<3<3<3<3

• Options
    I'm 17 weeks 3 days and nothing yet. I've been laying still and concentrating but haven't felt anything yet. I can't wait to feel those flutters!
  • Options
    Almost 18 weeks, and started feeling a bit last week! Whats strange is that it feels less like flutters or kicks, and more like movement in a little section of my stomach (typically down low, and when I'm laying down) and when I go to feel that area it's like the baby (I assume!) is pressing up against my tummy - it's super hard, but a small area, compared to the rest of my stomach, and it stays there for a bit then moves on. Is this normal/weird?
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    This past week (17 or 18), I've been feeling Charlie a LOT more, and tonight I felt him/her on the outside for the first time!!  DH thinks he felt it, but isn't sure :).  Soooo much fun!

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

• Options
    @lilygrace48, me too!  Felt baby on the outside for the first time!  It was SO WEIRD!! DH couldn't but I can't believe it happened!  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 17 weeks 3 days. I felt mine for the first real time today! So exciting!
  • Options
    Almost 18 weeks, and started feeling a bit last week! Whats strange is that it feels less like flutters or kicks, and more like movement in a little section of my stomach (typically down low, and when I'm laying down) and when I go to feel that area it's like the baby (I assume!) is pressing up against my tummy - it's super hard, but a small area, compared to the rest of my stomach, and it stays there for a bit then moves on. Is this normal/weird?
    Mine was kinda like this to. I never felt the flutters at all. Just a massive kick today and it felt like she was pressing hard against my tummy, but I dont know if she is that big yet. Im FTM 18+4.

*BFP- Sept 2013*

*Ryder due June 1,2014*

BabyFetus Ticker

*Love of my Life*

image image

<3<3<3<3

• Options
    I just found out I have an anterior placenta yesterday and I was wondering when you who have it have felt movement?
    photo 0c2dff5c-8353-4f48-a664-12cdf783ef5a_zpsd50eeb2f.jpg photo 2568d9e8-2e0a-42f1-9e46-3b839622bae6_zpsa9ad0626.jpg photo 7cad0d91-68fd-48bf-b58a-48256209fbe1_zps4881d0c7.jpg
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure I felt some movement yesterday! I had just eaten some buffalo chicken dip, so at first I thought it was gas bubbles, but it felt different (I'm all too familiar with those gas bubbles). I can't wait to feel the baby on a regular basis.
  • Options
    Pretty sure this baby is going to be a break dancer!
  • Options
    ummm @SuzyandChase can you unflag me please. thaaaaaanks.
  • Options
    I'm 15 weeks with my first baby and I'm pretty sure I felt a flutter a few days ago when I was wide awake at 4 in the morning. :)
  • Options
    I am 15 weeks and 1 day and have been pretty sure I've been feeling some light flutters for the past week or so but now I am sure I am feeling baby move around. Like a little poke from the inside or a popping type feeling.....I love feeling the moves, one of the only things I love about being pregnant minus the baby at the end of course. This is my fourth pregnancy but only the second that has gone this far so feeling very grateful that things are going well this time :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    kd&cdkd&cd member
    edited January 2014
    At 14w3d I felt a little rub, prob my imagination. 15w I felt like a big bubble explode really low. 15w2d I felt a bunch of tiny bubbles move & pop right above pubic bone. Today (15w4d) I keep felling tiny pressure points (almost like a poke) low in my abdomen...can't wait for my next ultrasound to see baby moving around!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 

Oct 16/13. BFP @ 11 dpo

Oct 21/13. Beta 360 @ 16 dpo

Oct 23/13. Beta 749 @ 18 dpo

Nov 24/13. Saw HB (141bpm) & baby wiggle around via ultrasound @ 9w5d due date changed to June 23!!

Dec 6/13. Heard HB (122bpm) via Doppler at OB @ 11w3d

Jan 9/14. Heard HB (124bpm) via Doppler at OB @ 16w3d irregular beat

Jan 29/14. DH felt kicks for first time @ 19w3d

Feb 2/14. Saw baby via ultrasound (quick scan in ER) @ 19w6d

Feb 6/14. Heard HB (126-134bpm) via Doppler @ 20w3d normal beat

Feb 15/14. AS - baby looked great (measured 1w small) and would NOT let us see sex! @ 21w5d 

Feb 20/14  3D US - its a GIRL!!!!! @ 22w3d

Feb 27/14. Repeat AS for more pics, HB 124bpm  @ 23w3d

Mar 6/14. Heard HB (130bpm) via Doppler @ 24w3d

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers  

• Options
    I want to feel the moves. I am 18 weeks and moves as far as I know. Happy for all you ladies feeling those little wiggly babies!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    XoXo, Dee
  • Options
    I'm 16 weeks and when I lay absolutely flat and still I can feel LO moving. I'm excited this is the earliest I've felt a baby move. With DS1 I didn't feel anything until like 20 weeks and with DS2 is was 18 weeks.
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My boyfriend likes to talk to baby at night and that gets her moving. Just tonight he fell asleep with his hand on my belly and she started kicking right on his hand. It's too cute.
  • Options
    @kd&amp;cd your baby sounds like my baby. I've been having the same little pops and pressures and I'm 15 wks & 4days as well. My last ultrasound at 13 weeks my baby was just moving all over the place!
  • Options
    I hear everyone talking about butterflies and goldfish. Mine feels like a ghost snake. 

The baby amy officially be retitled Ghost Snake instead of Nugget.

• Options
    19 wks today! FTM and no flutters yet, I'm anxiously waiting for my flicks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"