August 2013 Moms

I've got stalkers! Update!

13»

Re: I've got stalkers! Update!

• Zarkoe said:

@Zever000 is sil even pregnant?? I may have missed that somewhere

Not in the slightest. And if she is, she certainly wasn't due in A13.

How she managed to find me is nothing short of a belated (super creepy) Christmas miracle. It took me weeks to stumble upon the bmbs.

MIL said she typed my name into google and this board popped up. I had no idea y'all referred to me by my real name so much so you've made this board a result on a google search. And even if you had, how is googling for me any less creepy than spending hours searching for me on TB?

• Zever000 said:

Zarkoe said:

And even if you had, how is googling for me any less creepy than spending hours searching for me on TB?
    Yeah it sounds like your MIL is lying.

Plus...she's googling your name?!?!? That's weird. I really feel sorry for you!

Suddenly I'm super grateful for my in laws. They have always been readily respectful of me and would never ever try to google me or search on pregnancy forums for me (because there is really no other way to explain how they found you, they must have INTENTIONALLY found you).

I'm so sorry you have to deal with that and LO will have to grow up under that kind of scrutiny. Ugh. And just the stress it adds to your marriage.
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Loading the player...
  • If you put your real name in to the baby registry, it could possibly pull you up on TB. That's my only guess. 

Creepy none the less. 

• Zever000 said:

Zarkoe said:

Not in the slightest. And if she is, she certainly wasn't due in A13.

How she managed to find me is nothing short of a belated (super creepy) Christmas miracle. It took me weeks to stumble upon the bmbs.

MIL said she typed my name into google and this board popped up. I had no idea y'all referred to me by my real name so much so you've made this board a result on a google search. And even if you had, how is googling for me any less creepy than spending hours searching for me on TB?
    OOh give me a break! Even if that were the case what a blatant invasion of privacy to snoop around your personal life. I am seeing the fact that my ils don't speak English to be a lot more beneficial then I previously thought! Zevers IN LAWS GET A LIFE.
  • This is why I don't talk about my in laws on TB... 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm SO sad there was no rebuttal by the IL's in this thread. Disappointing Zever's family. Oh an Hi
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • I'm SO sad there was no rebuttal by the IL's in this thread. Disappointing Zever's family. Oh an Hi

I was disappointed too. :(

@BelhurstBride I haven't really got anywhere else to vent. Meh, I don't mind that they read what I put, I do mind them over reacting about it and stalking me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"