New Hampshire Babies
Options

Vax friendly pedis in Central or southern NH

Hi, I am looking for a Pedi, who is willing to entertain and work with my husband and I on an alternate schedule for vaccinating our children. We are expecting our first child in about a month and through talking with our midwife and doing research and taking to each other we are not opposed to vaccinating, we just want to alternate the schedule and not do the huge cocktails of vaccines. 

Does anyone know of any pediatricians that work with parents in this situation? TIA 

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Vax friendly pedis in Central or southern NH

• Options
    Dr gruchot at Londonderry pediatrics had worked with us on an alternative schedule. We chose to skip certain shots and delay others. If I'm unsure if I've she lays out the facts and I decide.
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Options
    Dr Michael Rosenfeld out of the Milford branch of Nashua Pediatrics is very good with that too
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"