March 2014 Moms
Options

What car seat and stroller are you getting?

Re: What car seat and stroller are you getting?

• Options
    Bob revolution and Britax b safe
  • Options
    We registered for a gracco travel set- can't remember which one it was.
    Then one of my family members gave us a bug-a-boo froggy i think. So between those two little girl has it made!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Chicco Keyfit and Uppababy Vista
  • Options
    I got an Eddie Bauer convertible car seat (newborn to young child) because I'm a city girl and use mostly public transport - I decided it made more sense to buy a car seat that would last us all the way through, for the few times it would be used.

I'm getting the Summer Fuze stroller, it looks ah-mazing! It lays all the way down for newborns, the seat can be forward-or-mommy-facing, it's light, collapses easily, has a handle that adjusts (good since I'm super tall!) and handles multiple terrains. It also has a car seat adapter, which obviously I won't use, but would be very helpful for most!
  • Options
    Chico key fit 30
    Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
    Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

• Options
    We bought a Graco snugride carseat and will be getting a universal stroller frame to put the infant seat in.  For later we have a simple umbrella stroller and we don't have a convertible car seat picked out yet.
  • Options

This.

We also have a Graco and Bugaboo Cameleon.

Me: 33 DH: 32 SA#1 low count (6mil) SA#2- now in IUI range!(30mil) Dx:MFI
    11/1- IUI#1,12/1- IUI#2, 1/2- IUI#3 all BFFN
    IVF#1. Long Lupron.ER 3/8 10R,4M,5F. ET 3/3-one 1AB, 2 frosties 5dp5dt-BFP!! Beta 3/25-794 Beta 3/27- 1794
    First u/s 4/8 saw hb. 4/22 missed mc 8w3d. d&c 4/26
    FET #1- bcp start 6/9. ET 7/12. 2 perfect blasts.5dpt-BFP!! 
    Beta 7/24 -1,239!! Beta 7/26- 2569 Beta 7/29- 7120.  U/S 8/7 hb 118! U/S 8/14 hb 143! U/S 8/20 hb 170. Graduated!! Stick baby stick! 

• Options
    We have the baby trend jogging stroller with car seat. We used it for our first too and I loved the stroller. That thing turns and maneuvers around everything and with only 1 hand! Plus the wheels are big and great on sand, snow, grass, gravel! I love it!!!
    I don't have a link but it's the same one that @saraboespflug linked.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    We got the grace onyx click connect stroller and carseat. I am super excited to use it, even though it still currently sits in the box in the eventual nursery, that is more of a baby storage room at the moment. LOL
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Graco Click-Connect Fast Action Stroller in Jasmin.  Love it!

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.

Anniversary 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Bob revolution. And i also have as eddie baur travel system that was given to me

Married 11/27/09 and TTC right away
    Dx: Complete septate uterus with cervical duplication, endometrial polyps, PCOS, endometriosis, hypo thyroid, luteal phase defect
    4 uterus surgeries to correct my complete septum and to remove polyps and 2 years of seeing the RE, medicated cycles and IUIs
    Baby 1 and 2: BFP 3/3/11 with 2 babies EDD 11/1/11, M/C 4/6/11
    Baby #3: 8/11 pregnant EDD 4/27/11 and m/c:(
    Baby #4: 10/12/11 BFP! EDD 6/16/12m/c 10/26/11
    Baby #5: 3/13/12 BFP! EDD 11/25/12 ANOTHER m/c :(

Baby #6: 2/14/13- BFP! EDD 10/24/13, CP 2/19/13
    Baby #7: 3/15/13- BFP! EDD 11/27/13, another CP
    Baby #8.  BFP 5/19/13 EDD 1/22/14. 8 was not our lucky number

4th septum resection on 5/31/13.
    Baby #9: 6/29/13 BFP. C section scheduled for March 5th!

My miracle baby was born March 5 at 9:33am. He was 8 lbs 12.5 oz and 21.25 inches long!

image"">

• Options
    Chicco Keyfit 30.

Me: 28  DH: 27
    TTC since 2011
    IVF #1 June 2013 DD born: 2/25/14
    IVF #2 January 2016 Double Transfer: 1/28/2016
    First Beta: 108 Second Beta: 360.3
    Twins EDD: 10/13/2016
  • Options
    Britax b-safe and B-agile. Someone already bought the car seat, but if no one buys the stroller we *might* reevaluate, cuz it's kinda pricey to buy on our own. (eg, maybe just go with a snap and go, and if I get pregnant in the first 6 months again - not outside the realm of possiblities- consider if we want to go straight to a double.)
    imageimage
  • Options
    Chicco keyfit 30
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Chicco Keyfit and Uppababy Vista
    Us too!  We had a Graco car seat for my first two...the SafeSeat 30 or or something along those lines, but it's expired now.  The Chicco is from my sister :)  I just need the new adapter so I can use the Vista like a snap n' go.  

imageimage 
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Wow I'm the only maxi cosi girl. Got the prezi, but we have a used Chicco key fit from a good friend as a spare for my parents. Stroller is bugaboo donkey (converts from single to double) and I may eventually end up getting a city mini or a nice umbrella sroller like uppababy's or Maclaren in the future. Not for now though.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Check out my blog: www.lifescravin.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Chicco cortina travel system...in zest( lime green and dark gray!)
  • Options
    We're getting the maxi cosi pria 70 with tiny fit. It's a convertible that goes from 4 pounds (in case the twins are early or small) to 70 pounds. It made more sense for me to go with convertibles since I didn't want to have to carry two infant car seats around. Our stroller is the contours options lt tandem. It's pretty awesome!
  • Options
    jwls84 said:

We have the baby trend jogging stroller with car seat. We used it for our first too and I loved the stroller. That thing turns and maneuvers around everything and with only 1 hand! Plus the wheels are big and great on sand, snow, grass, gravel! I love it!!!
    I don't have a link but it's the same one that @saraboespflug linked.

This although I doubt we do the carseat long - I hated that thing and I will get another marathon for my car. Love the stroller though!
    Married - 5/2008
    DS #1 - Born 9/2011
    DS #2 - EDD 3/2014
  • Options
    another vote for this combo.
  • Options
    My mom got us the Britax travel system for Christmas when Amazon was having the special where the car seat was free. I also registered for the BOB revolution - we will probably buy it ourselves if we don't get it as a gift
  • Options
    chicco Key fit 30 and the Chicoo Cortina Double stroller to start... 

we plan on upgrading to BJCM GT.
    photo 334932ce-4f16-4b35-8d49-b4c5beb158c9.jpg

Anniversary 

• Options
    We did the Chicco Keyfit 30 and Uppababy Vista with my daughter.  We'll use the same car seat, but I recently bought the City Mini Double. 

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

Wow I'm the only maxi cosi girl. Got the prezi, but we have a used Chicco key fit from a good friend as a spare for my parents. Stroller is bugaboo donkey (converts from single to double) and I may eventually end up getting a city mini or a nice umbrella sroller like uppababy's or Maclaren in the future. Not for now though.

I just looked up that car seat because I haven't heard of it before, holy crap that is an expensive car seat!! It is pretty though!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Graco SnugRide 35 and Uppababy Vista. We will use the bassinet and bassinet stand in our bedroom.
    March Siggy Challenge .. What I miss the most during pregnancy

image  image
       Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We already had a Graco Snugride 30 from DS and purchased a second one for twins. We also found a great deal on Craigslist for a Graco Tour Quattro double stroller and we love it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am curious why you Uppababy gals aren't getting the Uppa Baby carseat too since it just snaps right in? No judgement, my other fave was the Chico keyfit, and would gladly use that.

We are doing the UppaBaby Mesa car seat and Cruise stroller, verses the Vista. But I just saw a Vista int he target being used by a mom yesterday and she said she loved it.
  • Options
    kstar83 said:
    I am curious why you Uppababy gals aren't getting the Uppa Baby carseat too since it just snaps right in? No judgement, my other fave was the Chico keyfit, and would gladly use that.

We are doing the UppaBaby Mesa car seat and Cruise stroller, verses the Vista. But I just saw a Vista int he target being used by a mom yesterday and she said she loved it.
    I am doing the Uppa Baby Vista and decided to go with the Peg Perego car seat.  The Uppa car seat is a newer model and hasn't been as thoroughly reviewed.  It could be a great seat, but I wanted to go with something tried and true and the conversion kit isn't really a big deal.

Actually Santa aka My Dad just delivered the stroller to my office.  It was his Christmas gift to MH and I.  So excited!
  • Options
    kstar83 said:

This. We are definitely getting the Uppababy Vista, but I'm torn between the Mesa car seat and a Chicco keyfit.

The only reason I'm torn is because I can't figure out whether the Mesa would fit in our honda civic. I know the keyfit will as my cousin has one and we've tried it out. I don't know of any local stores that carry the Mesa so we could try it out, so I may have to do some more research...
    Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    We have the Britax travel system too. It was a gift from my parents. It's still in the box. That may be on the agenda this weekend - put it together.

• Options
    We are getting the Chicco keyfit 30 and lightweight stroller. I already have the BOB Ironman; I got it as an early Christmas present from my ILs.
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • Options
    We picked 2 Greco travel systems.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    kstar83 said:

I got the Vista after I had my car seat....and actually that was 4 years ago so the Mesa wasn't even around at that point.  Since this is our last baby, I didn't see any benefit to spending all that extra money on UppaBaby's car seat when I could get a Chicco for free.  

And if I'm not mistaken, you still need an adapter for the Mesa to click in, it's just included with the car seat instead of buying it separately like the other brands.  
    imageimage 
  • Options
    We are doing the peg perego 30/30 and the city mini GT with the adapter

Congrats to my TTC buddy Madeline! Cheering for all the strong 3T ladies! 

TTC since March 2012; DX: PCOS 4/2013 
    BFP 7/6/2013; EDD 3/7/2014 
    Diagnosed with Pre-E: 2/15/201
    Emergency induction: 2/16/2014
    Baby E born: 2/16/2014 at 12:56pm. 5lb 15oz

• Options

kstar83 said:

I am doing the Uppa Baby Vista and decided to go with the Peg Perego car seat.  The Uppa car seat is a newer model and hasn't been as thoroughly reviewed.  It could be a great seat, but I wanted to go with something tried and true and the conversion kit isn't really a big deal.

Actually Santa aka My Dad just delivered the stroller to my office.  It was his Christmas gift to MH and I.  So excited!

I second WoodShop .. It's newer and BabyBargains hadn't really reviewed it yet PLUS if my memory serves me correctly, I believe it's significantly heavier than the Graco.
    March Siggy Challenge .. What I miss the most during pregnancy

image  image
       Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"