February 2012 Moms

TTC Check In (12/9)

2»

Re: TTC Check In (12/9)

• Well.... I'm pretty sure I'm out. Huge temp drop this morning.... Just waiting for AF to show up. FX for all of you! I really hope we see a BFP soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
    BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage
  • suiternsuitern member
    edited December 2013
    Bummer at @Vballgirl78! I was so hopeful for you!

When are you testing @ninthgirl? I haven't totally decided yet. I feel like I get my hopes up every month and test and then get totally discouraged!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • @ninthgirl, hugs. Although not the same thing, but I just had a ton of anxiety kicking in today as well regarding being pregnant. My first pregnancy sucked and was full of preterm labor, months of bed rest, and constant anxiety. I'm not sure how I will handle that again with a toddle.

• ((Hugs)) @vballgirl78 and @mrmrsandbaby :(

FX are so crossed @ninthgirl and @suitern!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• And if anyone would rather I don't post in here (I always lurk!), just PM me and I can just PM people with my well wishes and hugs.  I don't know how everyone feels about tickers, but I'm happy to be more sensitive!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• @mollysm I am glad that you post here :).

• What month/cycles are you in? 10/11

What's your CD? 31

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?) 2ww

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? 10

When are you testing? I tested yesterday morning and it was BFN. I am going to wait until TR and test again if no AF

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV

What is your current phantom due date? 8/27

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! 

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? I don't know

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? If this month isn't it- arggggggggggggg!

Anything else to add? Nope

GTYK: Where are you at with your holiday shopping?  Almost done! I just have 1 nephew left and one thing to add to the ILs gift bag to pick-up.
  • I don't mind you, Molly! This group does feel different than FB. Crazy as it seems, there are so few of us here that I feel like its more intimate even though its more open to the public.

I'm so sorry vballgirl!!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • @Molly- I love that you are still here checking in.

Thanks everyone for your kind words this cycle. AF showed up with a vengeance this morning. I am bummed, but relieved that I did ovulate this cycle even though it was a way longer cycle than normal. If I had gotten pregnant this cycle I would've been due Aug 24, which is about the worst time for a teacher to have a baby anyway. I guess things happen for a reason. I just hope that my cycle gets back to "normal" as I move forward. Going through a loss is bad enough but what it does to your body after is bad too (and so unfair). I'm chart stalking you ladies and keeping my fingers crossed! Good luck everyone!

imageimageimage
  • I'm so sorry, vballgirl :( I was really rooting for you, too. *Hugs*

Maybe we will all take over the Sept '14 board?

@suitern--I saw your negative test! I hope it turns positive in the next week!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Thanks @ninthgirl and @pinkshades05! I was looking back at my chart with L and I had negatives on days 10,11, and 12...but a positive on day 16. So I guess I will see what happens. I feel so tired and my boobs hurt so maybe that is a good sign...or I am just getting my hopes up!

• The 2ww is killing me. Anyone else testing around Xmas Eve? That's the earliest I can test I think. I wish one could know right away. :(
  • @suitern- Fingers crossed that it was too early! Sorry for the BFN!

@ninthgirl- I'll be chart stalking you! Good luck tomorrow!

imageimageimage
  • @ninthgirl - I think it is funny that I'm not the only one who has a DH that hides my HPT!  FX for all of you who are still in this month!

@mollysm - I love that you check in on us.  And I agree with @pinkshades05 - this group feels more intimate than the FB group. 

Sorry I haven't checked in lately ladies!  But when is the last time we got to 3 pages on a thread!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Wishing you good news! 

ninthgirl said:
    The 2ww is killing me. Anyone else testing around Xmas Eve? That's the earliest I can test I think. I wish one could know right away. :(
    I'm testing tomorrow at 11 DPO for my first test. DH has to give me back my pee sticks first, though. FX @BloomingMama!

• There is a Facebook group? How interesting. Do most of you go through this site or Facebook? It seems nice to post here since public support is nice, even for lurkers... 
  • (Like I didn't use this board much when pregnant with #1, but now am getting into it. I'm still shy about posting photos, though, since I have noisy friends who may figure out who I am, then stalk me. :)
  • When does one "feel" pregnant? I totally can't remember when it was obvious. Ok, need to stop obsessing ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"