July 2013 Moms
Options

What ever happened to...

... @becky&don?

... @splashingfishy?

... @transcriber87?

What disappearing J13er do you think about?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: What ever happened to...

• Options
    valstulasvalstulas member
    edited December 2013
    I think that thread was DD'ed.

Eta: :(

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dccornel said:
    @asbromle lol, have we discussed her before? Recent drama with her too??? :P

Probably!
  • Options
    Stina2012Stina2012 member
    edited December 2013
    etoille said:

Asbromle said:

Is the road kill person the same as dreddiemom or whatever, who stole and wanted to resell the relatives mail, whose house she lived in for free?

no - I feel like brianna was the roadkill person?  maybe?

Dreaddiemama was her own hot fuckin freeloading mess.

------------------------------
    Her own pot smoking hit mess. Smoking pot while pregnant? Fucking idiot!

The we eat road kill chick was disgusting. It takes all kinds I guess, but I've never met people like her or dreadie.

@ashbromle, I will stop complaining about my drama. ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Brianna was also the one I think, where her relatives gave her dogs away? Very fishy story!
  • Options
    @ramy3695 no, that was noraraeuc.

• Options
    Like Maryannespier & dliz87, kdg and the woman whose husband cheated with the OB.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @stina2012 definitely not you! :)
  • Options
    ramy3695 said:
    I thought dreadiemama was also the uber crunchy anti vax person
    Yep. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Oh, yeah, @RachelKY was the poster who's H had an affair with her OB. Poor thing.

• Options

@etoille

the dogs shitting in the nursery was my finishing point for her. "DH wouldn't clean it up...so I had to get it the next day..."
    Gross. :::shudders:::

So, so gross.

• Options
    Stina2012Stina2012 member
    edited December 2013
    etoille said:

Actually since we're taking a trip down memory lane here can I ask a question?  I was confused - I saw MrsOHeart's DH post about her being in the hospital etc but when I read that I was like wait I thought they split up?  (I'm hoping she's ok - she was so nice!)

They didn't split. Another living with Mom but Mom can't stand DH.
  • Options
    How do you all remember all of this?   I guess I have a VERY small thimble to collect my memories...

My kid just shit on the carpet.... crap I hate Tuesday.
    Very memorable people I guess.

and my husband said if our child ever shit on the carpet, he would have no problem cleaning it up...its dog shit that would send him over the edge. Sorry about the poop on the floor! At least Tuesday only lasts 24 hours :)

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I don't remember a lot of the drama or screen names. I didn't pay as much attention to that stuff then as I do now. Jasmine was on my list and Jenweber... Transcriber was but the hossy thing got to me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    LauraC122 said:
    You know who I don't remember seeing in a while is Jasmine. I think her SN is JasmineElizabeth? I think? She was really active for a while but I don't think I've seen her post in a while. Did I miss something? Note: clearly I'm sleep deprived, sorry for so many "thinks" in one post lol
    Jasmine posted in early November, she hasn't been around as much. 

• Options
    Anyone heard from @mrsjillb lately? Or @aylabcw? I may be butchering the s/ns.
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    Yeah... I was also thinking of them. I thought I saw mrsjillb post not too long ago. But I haven't seen Ayla for a long time. I haven't seen @leahaziele for a while either, maybe last week?
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Jasmine started the new fb group.
  • Options
    MrsJillB is around. I bet she has her hands full with the boys!
  • Options
    Didn't we have a poster who was going to have to determine the sex of her baby when it came out because it had ambiguous genitalia? :-( I'm curious as to what happened with that...
    There are three reasons for breast-feeding: the milk is always at the right temperature; it comes in attractive containers; and the cat can't get it.  ~Irena Chalmers
  • Options
    @leahhaziele I think they were going to visit her grandparents or something like that or she was going to have family over for a week. Something like that. She had that big POAS commotion and then kind of checked out.

Seems a lot of people have gone MIA, but then again it's the holidays people travel, shop, and I think they tend to fall off the badwagon more. 

imageimage

• Options
    @etoille you have an amazing memory!
  • Options

& I still wonder and worry about @kdgteacher :(. She posted everyday for years and then suddenly stops. It doesn't make sense.

This. So sad. I hope she's ok.

• Options
    Altima80 said:

Didn't we have a poster who was going to have to determine the sex of her baby when it came out because it had ambiguous genitalia? :-( I'm curious as to what happened with that...

Seriously???? Oh my gosh!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    KikiCohen said:

ramy3695 said:

Altima80 said:

That was @KikiCohen. Baby P is a boy. :)

Yup that was me!  We were told we were having a girl at 19 weeks.  Then at a follow up growth scan, we were told "she" had puffy/ambiguous genitalia and the MFM said it was possible that it was hormonal.  Nope.  Phillip is 100% boy!

Oh I remember! I had some other visual of what @altima80 was saying.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    ramy3695 said:
    That was @KikiCohen. Baby P is a boy. :)
    Yup that was me!  We were told we were having a girl at 19 weeks.  Then at a follow up growth scan, we were told "she" had puffy/ambiguous genitalia and the MFM said it was possible that it was hormonal.  Nope.  Phillip is 100% boy!
    Oh I remember! I had some other visual of what @altima80 was saying.
    Yeah my MFM clearly had NO idea what was going on.  They also had his weight estimates totally wrong.  He weighed less at birth (37 weeks) than they told us he weighed at 32 weeks.  They were all caught up with the genitalia thing instead of focusing on his health.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"