Blended Families
Options

Getting Along with Teenage Stepkids

2»

Re: Getting Along with Teenage Stepkids

• Options
    Hey guys I have been dating this guy for 2 years now! He has two girls ages 9 n 11 n a boy whom is 15.... Thing is they stay with their mother.... They live about 3 hours away from our home...., he works off shore so every chance he is home he make it his bizness to get them.... Thing is the mother only send 3 pair of underwear for the girls, the girls refuses to clean up behind themselves and even take bath.... U have to asked them 4 or 5 times.... I also have 3 boys ages 6 , 11 & 15that knows I mean bizness when I say do something... My boys often gets spanking when they don't obey..., thing is my boyfriend says the reason he Dnt discpline the kids is because he barely see them... I refuse to let them walk around and disobey him or myself..., thing is..., I Dnt want to overstep my boundaries .... Should I continue to make them obey or should I let him deal with it.....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    +just+j++just+j+ member
    edited November 2013
    If you can type a lot of ..... And "the thing is", you can spell out "and" and "business" completely and correctly.
    "he offered her the world. she said she had her own" - poet Monique Duval
  • Options
    wendilea said:

I found my Ignorant Trash to English Translation Dictionary.  Here's what she tried to say:

I have been dating a Roughneck for 2 years.  He has three kids:  girls 9 and 11, and a boy who is 15.  Their mother is the CP and is 3 hours away from us.  There is no CO, but he tries to get the kids when he feels like it.  He's gone more often than he's home, so visits are very inconsistent.

The girls are disgusting pigs and won't clean up after themselves.  They only have 3 pair of underwear, and we won't wash it or buy them clothes to keep at our house.  Being 9 and 11, the girls don't listen well, and I have to scream my head off to get them to take a bath.  My boyfriend doesn't help with taking care of the kids, he just wants to be Disney Dad.

I have 3 boys of my own, ages 6, 11, and 15. I beat them when they don't do as I say, so they cower in fear whenever I am around.  My boyfriend won't let me beat his kids, so I don't know what to do.  Am I completely out of line for wanting to beat his kids' asses?

Priceless

Anniversary

(Jar of Bees- Le Blog)

Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    GotGingy said:
    wendilea said:
    Gingy - stop FFS.
    I'm done!  The seal is the end!
    JFC, baaaahaaaaaa! Thanks for the laugh!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"