Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

question for STMs+

My LO is 2w, 1 day old, and I also have a rambuncious 4.5yo boy who is not going to school today - its a day off.

Its a rainy day today, and I was thinking about bringing them (with help) to a movie...just something to do. DS (4.5yo) bounces off walls by 3:30p if there is nothing to do...and DD (2w, 1d) doesn't have her shots yet.

Wwyd?
photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: question for STMs+

• Options
    If you have help and don't mind wasting the money if you have to bail, go for it.  I would guess it's a pretty quiet movie day since people are either traveling, cooking or working :)
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    I wouldn't.  Because it's raining and that Frozen movie comes out today, the theater will probably be packed and full of germs.  And- not gonna lie- I hate when I see an infant carrier coming into a movie theater, even if it's a kids movie.  All I can think is, "They'd better haul that baby out of here if it starts crying" and "You're putting that kid down on a theater floor?  Eww."

If you have someone offering to help at the theater, could that person instead take your son to the theater while you stay home with the baby?
    m/c 9/22/07 at 8w5d...BFP 12/23/07! DD born 9/4/2008, BFP 2/14/13...DS born 10/22/2013 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just go! Wear the baby and have fun. My youngest DD went to a movie every month since she was 2w old. She was great and either slept or nursed. Save the ticket stubs and out them in the baby book.

DD#1~Emma Dawn 12/19/00 7lb 10 oz 21"
    DD#2~Daphney Mae 04/17/03 7lb 13oz 21"
    DD#3~Grace Deonea 05/20/10 8lb 2oz 21"
        DS#1~Brody Maxwell born 10/16/13 8lb 10oz 21"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I forgot - wearing DD will be so much easier!!

We ended up not going to the theatre, weather got too rough.

I do want to take DS to see "Free Bird" & "Frozen" but maybe to the first showing in the middle of the week when everyone is at school & work so the theatre is less packed.

I would go with someone else though JIC I need to leave to change DD's diaper.
    photo notebook.jpg 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"