Late Term and Child Loss

Yesterday made one month.

It has been one month since we lost Sophie and Gabriel. I didn't actually cry yesterday, though this morning I seem to have a plethora of tears. We lit candles for the twins last night, after we came home from the movies. I suppose inadvertently I was seeking a little distraction. I hope wherever they are, that they are safe, and know that they are loved. I miss them so much! It's hard to think that by now I would have been 6 and a half months along, approaching 3rd tri and the date my baby shower would have been. I feel so empty without them, as I remember how my dh would hug me from his desk and kiss my belly, and rub it at night. The memories are so bittersweet, I wonder if I'll ever have that again. This will also be my last week on leave from work, and will be returning Dec 2. Whether I'm ready or not remains to be seen, but it wouldn't matter anyway because dh has been let go from his job. So much on my mind, I don't know if I can handle anything at all today.
On 10/23/13 Baby Sophie and Baby Gabriel born at 21+5 weeks. They grew wings and flew away from us. May God bless them always. We love you beans!
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Phoebe Jaslene born at 19w3d. We love you beba! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Yesterday made one month.

• I'm so sorry you are going through so much right now. Sending love and huge hug.
    Ticker id: ra2f

BFP #2, EDD 12/26/14, please be our rainbow.

• ***Siggy warning****

Thinking of you and your DH!
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Loading the player...
  • Sending love and hugs...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Sending lots if thoughts and prayers your way!
  • Thinking of you! I'm so sorry. Sending all good things for your approaching work return too!
  • Thinking of you. ((Hugs))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Hugs sweetie!!!
    imageimageimageimageimage 

• ***SIGGY***

Thinking of you today. I'm sorry you have to deal with all of this right now. **HUGS**

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so sorry things seem to be piling up :(  On the month anniversary of Jesse's birth I went to my support group, it just happened to fall on that day and I was thankful for that.  I was able to talk about him and just have other women there who understand.  For me, weekends are the worst because he died overnight.  We saw his heart beating at 1130pm on Sat, but by 6am Sunday it had stopped. 

No matter when the sadness hits or the memories come, take a little time to feel them.  Your babies know you and your love <3

I hope that as your prepare to go back to work, you feel calm and at peace with it.  Transitioning will be difficult at first, but having some structure to your day might help.  I will be hoping for that for you!
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"