March 2014 Moms

HDBD - a few hours early

Re: HDBD - a few hours early

• Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • And here I go into lurking, not posting on March 2014.

Thanks for the apology @pepperedmoth.

Thanks for the support to the other ladies who posted bump pics. And thanks to those who thought nothing of me starting it a bit early.

I was heading to bed and figured I'd get my pic up just slightly ahead of time. (2hours early)
    Usually, if I participate at all, I don't get mine added until Thursday...so I didn't think it was a big deal.

@jforcythia, I'll leave HDBD to you now.

Caio!

Have wonderful pregnancies ladies!!
  • @surpriseat39 I'm surprised this would send you into 'lurking' ... It seems I was the only harsh one, and it wasn't even that bad. I just thought there was no way i was the only one thinking it nor that it was going to take off as the actual thread, but alas! I was wrong. Seriously, no big deal to me so apologies to making you feel bad. Bump on all you nice ladies!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie - (twJZ)

• WickedNE said:
    And here I go into lurking, not posting on March 2014. Thanks for the apology pepperedmoth. Thanks for the support to the other ladies who posted bump pics. And thanks to those who thought nothing of me starting it a bit early. I was heading to bed and figured I'd get my pic up just slightly ahead of time. (2hours early) Usually, if I participate at all, I don't get mine added until Thursday...so I didn't think it was a big deal. jforcythia, I'll leave HDBD to you now. Caio! Have wonderful pregnancies ladies!!
    Littleeee bit dramatic. She apologized. If you want to stay, no one is kicking you out. If you can't handle some snark, lurk away. March14 is so tame, I can't believe something as mild as this would send you into hiding.
    I do feel bad! I really, really didn't mean it in the way it was taken. I should have posted my favorite popcorn gif instead, 'cause that was more what I intended. ::hangs head:: 

But yes, do stay. And that's the last I'll say on the topic! Back to the bumps . . . 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Omg I forgot to say how lovely you all look! I'm so rude
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• mhilpisch10mhilpisch10 member
    edited November 2013
    snow527 said:

@perkyerky it's from Motherhood Maternity! They have a lot of cute stuff right now.

I wanted to stop at mother maternity the other day and my husband said it sounded "old lady-ish"!! Haha too funny. I should have been more insistent. I knew they would have cute maternity stuff.
    Married 6-1-13
    Sebastian 3-11-14
    Simon 5-2-15
    Baby #3 Due 9-29-16
  • Beautiful ladies! I'm too lazy, for like the third week in a row.
    BFP#1 11/10* DS Born via Cesarean 7/11* BFP#2 EDD 1/31/14 *M/C 6/13* BFP #3 RCS 3/14/14
    Brothers!
    "I wish that I could bake a cake, made out of rainbows and smiles. And we would all eat it and be happy." 
  • Maybe stupid question... What is vday??
  • edited November 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"