March 2014 Moms
Options

HDBD - a few hours early

13»

Re: HDBD - a few hours early

• Loading the player...
  • Options

@katykatykaty - maybe its because your DD is so blonde, but when I saw that pic of you I was all, who the heck is this?! Haha.

Anyone else assume everyone looks like their avatar, even if its not them. @MadApple that means I picture you as a puppy :P

ME TOO. I saw that pic and had to do a double-take. Obv I knew that the profile pic was her daughter, but somehow in my mind katykatykaty still had curly white-blond hair and adorable apple cheeks.

I'm thinking of changing my profile pic to an ostrich......THAT'll be confusing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @bunnyfungo I do that too! @legallyginger is Merida. Not a real person, nope!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Check out my blog: www.lifescravin.blogspot.com
  • Options
    katykatykatykatykatykaty member
    edited November 2013
    @katykatykaty - maybe its because your DD is so blonde, but when I saw that pic of you I was all, who the heck is this?! Haha. Anyone else assume everyone looks like their avatar, even if its not them. @MadApple that means I picture you as a puppy :P
    ME TOO. I saw that pic and had to do a double-take. Obv I knew that the profile pic was her daughter, but somehow in my mind katykatykaty still had curly white-blond hair and adorable apple cheeks. I'm thinking of changing my profile pic to an ostrich......THAT'll be confusing.
    @bunnyfungo @pepperedmoth @madapple If I hadn't seen Caroline's blond hair right after she was born, I would question whether she was really mine!  I never thought I'd have a blond baby with blue eyes, so it was a surprise.  I wish I had curly white-blond hair and adorable apple cheeks.  :)  

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

@katykatykaty - maybe its because your DD is so blonde, but when I saw that pic of you I was all, who the heck is this?! Haha.

Anyone else assume everyone looks like their avatar, even if its not them. @MadApple that means I picture you as a puppy :P

ME TOO. I saw that pic and had to do a double-take. Obv I knew that the profile pic was her daughter, but somehow in my mind katykatykaty still had curly white-blond hair and adorable apple cheeks.

I'm thinking of changing my profile pic to an ostrich......THAT'll be confusing.

@bunnyfungo @pepperedmoth @madapple If I hadn't seen Caroline's blond hair right after she was born, I would question whether she was really mine!  I never thought I'd have a blond baby with blue eyes, so it was a surprise.  I wish I had curly white-blond hair and adorable apple cheeks.  :)  

Jumping on the double take bandwagon. Definitely thought you were blonde!
    photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Late to the party! Here's 25 weeks. I swear there is really a baby in there lol
    I see growth since 2-3 weeks ago! He/she is just low and tucked nicely in but definitely there :-)
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my blog: www.lifescravin.blogspot.com
  • Options
    I agree...@katykatykaty...I totally did a double-triple take at that picture...who's that woman holding her baby? Hahaa!

Its silly but i expected to see a larger version of your dd apple cheeks and super blonde hair :))
    Cute pic though it turned out well was it a photo shoot or just playing around? Well if it was a shoot I like that it has a natural look to it instead of over posed.
  • Options
    FroeschleNFroeschleN member
    edited November 2013
    I've been wanting to post a picture for forever, and now I finally got around to it lol! I hope the picture doesn't come out too big and that I do this right. FYI I'm very technically challenged so please be patient with me. 22 weeks!  :)

Married my best friend October 28th, 2005
    Found out we're expecting August 7th, 2013  
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options
    @springbaby03 Thank you!  They turned out okay... Luckily my dad is a photographer and can photoshop/combine pictures together to make one good one.  :) 

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"