March 2013 Moms
Options

NBR: Thanksgiving Foods

Just for fun...what foods do you look forward to having on Thanksgiving the most? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: NBR: Thanksgiving Foods

• Options
    To answer my own question, my favorite Thanksgiving item is Broccoli Cheese Casserole!  YUM!  For a number of reasons, our family isn't having a traditional Thanksgiving meal this year.  Instead, we're going to a hotel buffet.  DH and I are so disappointed that we won't be having our favorite Thanksgiving foods so we have decided to have our own mini-Thanksgiving meal on Friday!  :o)  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Cranberry Salad! My mom makes it with fresh cranberries and orange zest. It is sour and tangy and delish!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The turkey dinner is always good, but what I'm looking forward to are all the appetizers. We're going to go see family for Thanksgiving, where we put appetizers out around 11, "dinner" around 3-4 and then dessert later.

But for appetizers we're having a cheeseball, veggies and dip, and spinach dip. Plus chex mix for the kids. ;-)

Mmm, I cannot wait. Ever since moving away from family and not having the big family dinner, I've missed the appetizers (can't really rationalize it when the only people who really eat are me and my husband).
    DD- 11/17/08, DD- 11/16/09, DS- 3/20/13 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
     Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    EVERYTHING.  Thanksgiving dinner is my favorite, I love it all...turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole....yum.  We get two meals, one with each side of the family, which I am not complaining about at all :)  I'm excited to let DD try all of the yummy foods too.  Last year was probably the best, being pregnant and getting to stuff myself without anyone judging me. haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"