Infertility
Options

o~o~o~Precious Pumpkins Check In~o~o~o

Welcome to the October Precious Pumpkins Check-In!  Check-Ins every Monday and Thursday.

For those that have not checked in in recent weeks, if I do not hear from you by Thursday on this check in you will be removed from the list.  

This is a check-in for those who are doing IVF/IVM or FET with an ER/ET scheduled for October. If you are interested in joining, please fill us in on your cycle below (#IVF cycle, where you are in the process, relevant dates, etc.)  Be sure to update along the way!

Siggy image 

QOTW:  Since it's starting to get cold and snow here I'm thinking warm thoughts, where is your favorite vacation spot or dream vacation?  

Sorry for odd formatting from my word doc to this...

BFPs:
katekat8721 IVF w/ICSI #1 (Twins!)
FutureMrsW9 FET #1
sarah_beth2005 IVF#1 (Twins!)
Cinnamonrollcupcake IVF #1
JJPerez927 IVF #1 
AJC&Maggie (Positive Beta)
Alexandra1513 IVF #1 (Positive Beta)
Blueyecris FET (Positive Beta)

kjf114 FET #2  (Positive Beta)

ball.and.chain FET #2  (Positive HPT)

RGO405 FET #1 (Positive Beta)

Kristinwhit FET (Positive HPT)

smals IVF#1 (Positive HPT)

Limbo: Praying for you guys

Mindy71 IVF #1 (Positive Beta) dropping HCG on Friday 11/7

princessisadora FET (Positive Beta #1- 18, beta 2 on Sat 40)

BFNs:
Mich1724 FET((Hugs))  
MJ1323 FET #1 Oct 3 ((Hugs))
RunCC37 IVF #1 ((Hugs))
Jill Wheat IVF #1 ((Hugs))
Berries555 ((Hugs))
BLISS KISS ((Hugs))

Rixx0207 FET #3 ((Hugs))

mccall0113 FET ((Hugs))

hopefulsprout IVF#1 ((Hugs))

walker14 FET #1 ((Hugs))

babydreams13 IVF #2  ((Hugs))

tigger99 IVF #1 ((Hugs))

October Angels:
Sorrellam30 
babydreams13

geordie314

Twinkie

In the 2ww:

missusw218 IVF #1

Jzyla IVF #1

christia10 IVF #1

amwenz IVF #1

Cancelled/Delayed:
jbasore1123 IVF #1 Good Luck in November! 
katib77 IVF w/ICSI #1 Good Luck with your Nov FET!
firesiren FET #1  ((hugs)) 
ttc23 FET Good Luck in November! 
Lm92599 FET Good Luck 
loveblacklab IVF #2 FET Good Luck 
WindyCity33 (Hugs)
O2girl FET  Good Luck in November!  PUPO now!

DoublePortion ((hugs))

Neesey FET #1 – Good luck with Dec FET!

Sunny B – Good luck with your FET!

VioletteGrayskies IVF #1 – Good luck with your Nov FET! PUPO Now!

weeklyplanner IVF w/ICSI #2 – Good luck with Nov FET!

cachoque FET #2 11/15  - Good luck with Nov FET!

muddyriver IVF #2 – Good luck in November as a Harvest Hopeful!

FET:
MrsC430 FET #2 moved up to Sept. GL!
Toriables FET #1 10/7  (No update last three check ins)

Stimming/Priming:
MarisaOC  (No update last three check ins)
kari3629 IVF #1 (No update last three check ins)
alicat0121 IVF #3   (No update last three check ins)
carey&sam IVF #1 (No update last three check ins)

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
Child Free Now?
S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

Re: o~o~o~Precious Pumpkins Check In~o~o~o

• Options
    I am 10dp3dt and unfortunately more anxious than ever. I was doing really REALLY good, for almost a week - staying calm, practicing yoga, not testing, even managing to 'forget' about our situation for an hour or two at a time. This weekend we got together with family, including my younger sister with her accidentally pg belly and there was talk of nursery themes and the family bassinet she is having handed down to her (jealous). 

I've also been POAS testing for the past 3 days, which is just stupid and I know it. My clinic specifically tells people not to test and to wait for beta, which will be on 12pt3dt. Those stark white negatives, combined with my sudden lack of uterine fireworks, are starting to weigh on me. THAT'S why you don't test. Jeepers. Only a few more days to ride out. I should know by Wednesday afternoon and then either I'm spending 4 days sober celebrating in Vegas or I'm going to be carrying numerous novelty shaped alcohol slushies as I stumble down the strip. I can't even fathom what will happen after the initial binge if it's a BFN, since we don't know if we will be able to afford IVF ever again. OK, enough worrying - gotta think positive!

QOTW: Our favourite vacation was to Jamaica, but I have always wanted to go to Fiji! 
    30 yrs, healthy & TTC since April 2010 
    DH 32yrs & healthy
    *unexplained infertility* 

Regularly access alternative medicine to supplement a lack of resources in our geographical area.
    • Three rounds of clomid (50mg days 3-7) were useless.
    • IUI#1 w/clomid & HCG in May 2013, BFN.
    • IUI#2 w/clomid & HCG on July 23rd. BFN.
    • IUI #3 in August cancelled last minute, due to lab error.
    • IVF#1 - Started Gonal F stims October 13 2013 for IUI. Over-responded with too many follicles, so converted to IVF. Retrieval October 29th - got 5 eggs, 4 fertilized. Had 2 perfect little embryos transferred on day 3 (Nov. 1). The remaining 2 didn't survive to freeze. Got our BFN on November 13th 2013.
    • IVF#2 - Started stims August 21st. Triggered with Suprefact, started on dostinex due to risk of OHSS. Retrieval September 5th - got 27 eggs! 21 embryos on day 3. Embryos deteriorated quickly. ESet 5day blast on Sept 10. No embryos high enough quality to freeze. BFN came Sept. 22.

Reserved a semi-known proven donor in August .

Waiting for consult/screening and protocols with estimated fresh cycle timing in October

• Options
    Good luck to those riding out the 2ww! ((Hugs)) to everyone who needs them and congrats to the BFPs :)

I'm moving onto the December group and hoping IVF#2 will go much better than this past cycle. BFN, no frosties, and embryos that stopped growing by day 5 have all been hard to deal with emotionally. We are adding estrogen priming and HGH to the next cycle with the hopes that it will boost egg quality. Now I'm just waiting for O to be confirmed so we can get started.

QOTD: we spent a week in Sardegna in 2012. It was absolutely heavenly!
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi Pumpkins!

Still 2WWing here :) I am now 7dp5dt with beta scheduled for next Monday. Trying to resist the urge to pee on anything... Beta or bust!

So far the 2WW hasn't been bad. I've been spending time watching movies, relaxing, and scrapbooking :) Work hasnt been super stressful either, which is nice!

QOTW - 3 months after DH and I started dating, we took a cruise to the Caribbean, and it was amazing.. my favorite time was the day we spent just laying on a completely secluded beach being lazy and making each other laugh. I'd love to go back there and do it again!
  • Options
    Good luck to all those waiting, it Sucks!! We have our 5th ultrasound this Wednesday and finally found our OB, they are just down stairs from my RE, and have our first appointment for the 22nd.
    Good luck again to all those waiting!! Just hang in there.

TTC #1 since June 2013

Me: 24
    DH: 26 Very Low Count (only 15 active), Low Testosterone

IVF with ICSI in October
    ER - 10-6-13  12 eggs retrieved, 7 fertilized
    ET  - 10-11-13
    BFP - 10-23-2013
    Beta #1 (14dp5dt)- 1122
    Beta #2 (17dp5dt) - 3266

imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Hi Pumpkins! Hugs to all who need them or want them. 
    Today was a rough IF day for me (you can see my other post earlier in the day). Tomorrow is beta#3 not holding on to much/any hope, got a BFN today. I think it is over. I am prepared I think for the call I will get either tomorrow or Wednesday. This time I am getting my test done at the lab rather than the RE office in order to avoid getting charged $70 from my RE. 

QOTW:  Since it's starting to get cold and snow here I'm thinking warm thoughts, where is your favorite vacation spot or dream vacation?  
    When we first started dating DH and I traveled through Asia and spent a month in Thailand. I loved loved Thailand and would love to go back someday.
    *Losses mentioned*
    Me: 34 DH:32
    TTC #1 since Dec 2011
    HSG = tubes clear, bicornuate or septate ute; MRI= severe arcuate uterus no septum seen 
    SA #1 low count, low morph;  SA#2 4% Morph, count OK  SA#3 july 2014= NORMAL!!!
    9/2013  IUI#1 w/Clomid 100mg = over response; cycle converted to cryoocyte IVF
    IVF #1: 9/15 ER= 9 mature eggs, all eggs made it thru vitrification
    10/23 ICSI 6 fertilized; 10/28 5dt of two morulas. Hold on to me babies, stick, stick, stick!!
    11/6 BFP EDD 7/14/14 Beta #1= 18; 11/9 Beta #2= 44.8; 11/12 Beta #3= 7 = Early loss @4w6d. No frosties
    Feb 2014 Hysterscopy = no septum seen ute all clear in the inside
     IUI #1.1 4/2/14 Beta on 4/16 BFN
    Thinking about IUI #2  RE advised to try 3?????
    Natural cycle surprise BFP 8/3/14 EDD 4/11/15  beta#1(8/5/14)=35 Beta#2(8/8/14)=22  CP/Early loss@5w
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Still in the 2ww....took a hpt and bfn...beta test on Thursday. Not too hopeful. It seems like BFPs happen so early.
    For more info visit my blog: http://shockinglydomestic.com
  • Options
    JzylaJzyla member
    edited November 2013
    christia10 said: Still in the 2ww....took a hpt and bfn...beta test on Thursday. Not too hopeful. It seems like BFPs happen so early.

That's what I've been noticing on this board - it feels lilke everyone who gets a BFP gets it early. I have read about the women who still don't get their BFP until after their positive beta, but it just
    feels like if it was going to happen, it would have already. Hang in there!
    30 yrs, healthy & TTC since April 2010 
    DH 32yrs & healthy
    *unexplained infertility* 

Regularly access alternative medicine to supplement a lack of resources in our geographical area.
    • Three rounds of clomid (50mg days 3-7) were useless.
    • IUI#1 w/clomid & HCG in May 2013, BFN.
    • IUI#2 w/clomid & HCG on July 23rd. BFN.
    • IUI #3 in August cancelled last minute, due to lab error.
    • IVF#1 - Started Gonal F stims October 13 2013 for IUI. Over-responded with too many follicles, so converted to IVF. Retrieval October 29th - got 5 eggs, 4 fertilized. Had 2 perfect little embryos transferred on day 3 (Nov. 1). The remaining 2 didn't survive to freeze. Got our BFN on November 13th 2013.
    • IVF#2 - Started stims August 21st. Triggered with Suprefact, started on dostinex due to risk of OHSS. Retrieval September 5th - got 27 eggs! 21 embryos on day 3. Embryos deteriorated quickly. ESet 5day blast on Sept 10. No embryos high enough quality to freeze. BFN came Sept. 22.

Reserved a semi-known proven donor in August .

Waiting for consult/screening and protocols with estimated fresh cycle timing in October

• Options
    ***siggy warning***

Hi pumpkins!
    Congrats to all who have received BFPs, good luck to those of you in the 2WW, and my heart goes out to all of you who have received disappointing news. Hope you all are doing okay.

Tomorrow I will be 8 weeks and on Friday I have my last u/s with our RE before moving on to an OB. We haven't spilled the beans to anyone yet, waiting until after this second u/s. I feel blessed to be at this point. Thanks to all of you for your support!

QOTW: Not necessarily a warm place, but I really enjoyed our vacation to Victoria and Vancouver in BC. Both were beautiful cities and I would like to go back someday. Buchart Gardens in Victoria was like a dream.

@Jzyla ~ Hope the HPT is wrong and that you get great news at your beta. It's almost here!
    @tigger99 ~ I hope your WTF appointment goes well and that your RE has a good plan for you moving forward.
    @RunCC37 ~ Hoping that December is your month!
    @missusw218 ~ Glad to hear you've been able to relax during your 2WW.
    @Alexandra1513 ~ Hope your u/s on Wednesday goes great.
    @princessisadora ~ So sorry you had a tough day. I hope your beta shows otherwise tomorrow and comes back great.
    @christia10 ~ I hope the HPT is wrong and that you get a great beta.
    Baby girl born 6/2/14
    2nd baby due 5/15/16

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hello girls!!!!
    I'm pulling for all of you that are still in the 2ww!!
    I am slowly trucking along. I have my next ultrasound this week. I am terrified; just always scared that something will go wrong. IF has stolen the joy from me. I am a ball of nerves. I think once this ultrasound is behind me I will start to relax a little bit.

QOTW: another vote for New Zealand!!
    Me:35,  DH: 39   
    TTC since March 2011. All bloodword, SA & HSG are normal.  
    8/12: Clomid & TI - BFN 
    10/12: Colmid & TI - BFN 
    3/13:  Clomid, Trigger & IUI - BFN 
    4/13: Gonal F, Trigger & IUI: BFN  
    6/13: IVF #1 (1AA blast & 1BB blast) = BFN 
    8/13: FET #1= BFN
    10/13: FET #2= BFP!!!

BabyFruit Ticker  image
  • Options
    I'm still rooting for all the Pumpkins! Good luck to all of you ladies waiting for news, and to all who need hugs I'm giving you the biggest (( ))
    TTC since May 2012
    Me: 32 H: 31
    DX: MFI-Very Low Count, I have Hashimotos.
    IVF prep September 2013 cancelled due to Ovarian Cyst
    IVF #1 October 2013 Antagonistic Protocol with ICSI  ER 10/31/13 (18R 16M 11F- 6 blasts to freeze)
    ET delayed due to OHSS 
    FET scheduled for July 8. Delayed due to a crazy high TSH (it had been under control for YEARS!)
    FET #1 8/5/14 sET BFN 

All welcome!
  • Options
    I moved to the November list as cycle number two will have retrieval & transfer in the week before Thanksgiving.
  • Options
    *ticker warning*

@katib77, thanks again for doing the check in!

First and second betas looked great, but I'm holding out for our first ultrasound on the 27th.  I also just scheduled my first OB appointment for December 4th.  I felt a little anxious about calling this early, but I'm glad I did because some of the OBs in that practice were booking out to January already.

QOTW: As far as warm locations go, I love Hawaii!  We went there on our honeymoon.

Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @geaordie314 hugs and hugs and more hugs. You are so being so strong, you are right this is all together different. My T&P are with you.
    *Losses mentioned*
    Me: 34 DH:32
    TTC #1 since Dec 2011
    HSG = tubes clear, bicornuate or septate ute; MRI= severe arcuate uterus no septum seen 
    SA #1 low count, low morph;  SA#2 4% Morph, count OK  SA#3 july 2014= NORMAL!!!
    9/2013  IUI#1 w/Clomid 100mg = over response; cycle converted to cryoocyte IVF
    IVF #1: 9/15 ER= 9 mature eggs, all eggs made it thru vitrification
    10/23 ICSI 6 fertilized; 10/28 5dt of two morulas. Hold on to me babies, stick, stick, stick!!
    11/6 BFP EDD 7/14/14 Beta #1= 18; 11/9 Beta #2= 44.8; 11/12 Beta #3= 7 = Early loss @4w6d. No frosties
    Feb 2014 Hysterscopy = no septum seen ute all clear in the inside
     IUI #1.1 4/2/14 Beta on 4/16 BFN
    Thinking about IUI #2  RE advised to try 3?????
    Natural cycle surprise BFP 8/3/14 EDD 4/11/15  beta#1(8/5/14)=35 Beta#2(8/8/14)=22  CP/Early loss@5w
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Congrats to all who have got their bfp and huge hugs to all that needs them.

I had my d and c on Friday, it went smooth, they sent it for testing so I'm anxious to see what comes back. Yesterday was a bad day but today has been better. I can handle failed and cancelled cycles but this is all together different.
    Just want you to know that I've been thinking of you and I'm sending you so many healing vibes.
    TTC since May 2012
    IVF #1 October 2013 Antagonistic Protocol with ICSI  ER 10/31/13 (18R 16M 11F- 6 blasts to freeze)
    ET delayed due to OHSS 
    FET scheduled for July 8. Delayed due to a crazy high TSH (it had been under control for YEARS!)
    FET #1 8/5/14 sET BFN 

All welcome!
  • Options
    I moved to the November list as cycle number two will have retrieval & transfer in the week before Thanksgiving.

It's coming up so soon! fingers crossed for you :)
    TTC since May 2012
    ET delayed due to OHSS 
    FET #1 8/5/14 sET BFN 

All welcome!
  • Options

No updates from me, just our WTF appointment on 11/19. Sounds like a few of us have our appts that day---good luck everyone!

QOTW: We took a dream vacation in 2011 through Switz., London, Paris, and Rome. We were so lucky to be able to do it and love looking back at pictures.

*** Siggy/Ticker Warning *****
    TTC June 2011 ///  RE Jan 2013  /// DX: DH (30) - low morph, Me (30) - irregular ovulation 
    Clomid cycle March 2013 - BFN /// IUI #1 April 2013 - BFN /// IUI #2 June 2013 - BFN 
    IVF w/ICSI- Oct 2013 - ER Oct. 15 (10 mature, 6 fertilized)
    ET  Oct. 27 2013 - BFN
    FET #1 Feb. 21 2014 - BFN 
    FET #2 Jun. 5 2014 - BFP! Beta #1: 253, Beta #2: 628, u/s revealed singleton w/116 bpm! EDD 2/23/15

image image

• Options

Hi Ladies,

I still don't know anymore than I did last week, but I am a little more at peace with the situation. For the past two nights, I have woken up at midnight and 3:30am - seems to be my time for MS. I also have had no bleeding and my other symptoms, fatigue and sore bbs are the same. I'm really hoping it was just a fluke. However, we have a plan to move forward if it isn't.

QOTW - I am in the travel industry so have been many places throughout my life. I think my favorites are Costa Rica, Aruba, and Moorea.

• Options
    edited November 2013

Hi ladies - my thoughts and prayers are with all the Pumpkins who need them. 

I had a panic attack over the weekend, since I went two whole days with zero pregnancy symptoms (I'm 7wk6d today).  I called the RE on-call Saturday morning and she had me come in for an u/s just to make sure everything was ok -- we got to see and hear our babies' heartbeats!  It was an exciting day, and I am so thankful that my freak out was for nothing.  I have my last u/s and appointment with my RE this Friday, and then I'll be released to my OB.  It'll be a weird transition - I love everyone at my RE's office!  I'll plan to stick around this board for another month, just in case.

TTC since July 2011

Me(33): normal HSG; diagnosed with mild PCOS

DH(35): normal SA

*6 cycles no meds, July-Dec. 2011, all BFN

*Clomid for 3 cycles, Jan-March 2011: BFP March 2011

*MC at 6 weeks

*2 cycles off

*Started TTC again July 2012 with Clomid, 6 cycles from July-Dec. 2012, all BFN

*1 cycle no meds: BFN

*1 cycle Femara: BFN

*1st RE visit March 2013 - first IUI in April 2013 with Femara, Menopur, and Novarel (BFN); second IUI in May 2013, same protocol (BFN); two cycle break;  third IUI in August 2013, same protocol (BFN)

*1st IVF cycle, October 2013 (Synarel, Menopur (75 iu), and Gonal-F (150 iu)) -- BFP!!  Saw two babies at our 5wk5d u/s on Oct. 28th!  EDD=June 25, 2014

• Options
    good luck to everyone in the wait!  I was psycho waiter- had a collection of NINE HPTs, lol.
    I have moved from a positive HPT to a positive Beta.  Not sure if its one or multiples.
    • Iui 1: bfn
    • IUI 2with clomid: bfn
    • Iui 3 & 4 with clomid (same cycle) :BFP! but turned into an ectopic pregnancy. Bled for 3 months 
    • IUI 5 with clomid BFN  
    • October- IVF with ICSI  ER 10/27, 7 retrieved, 5 mature, 5 fertlized
      ET  11/1 transferred 2 froze 2
      BFP!!!!! on 11/11

• Options
    Not much to report here.  We have our WTF appt. on 11/19 to discuss things and talk about the next steps.  It looks like we'll do another FET, but it probably won't be until the new year, I'm thinking.

Congrats to those of you pregnant pumpkins!  
    Me 32/DH 36
    Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 6/12
    TTC since 8/12
    HSG/MRI in 2/13 showed unicornuate uterus
    Depot Lupron 3/13-7/13
    IVF#1 8/13; 3 embryos frozen
    FET #1 10/13 BFN
    Moving on to GC w/ transfer hopefully Summer '14
    IVF #2 3/14

• Options
    Hi ladies.
    Big CONGRATULATIONS to all of the BFP ! TO THOSE WHO ARE IN THE 2WW I'M PRAYING FOR YOU.

For those who have had to get bad news ...I'm sorry.

AFM : I am waiting for AF (END OF NOVEMBER). WE WILL DO A FET. MY ET DATE WILL BE THE FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY. I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED. I AM JOING THE DECEMBER BOARD.

BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE!
  • Options
    Ps. QOTD: I ENJOY MEXICO. BARCELO IS A GREAT RESORT.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"