Infertility

o~o~October Precious Pumpkins Thursday Check-in~o~o

Welcome to the October Precious Pumpkins Check-In!  Check-Ins every Monday and Thursday.

This is a check-in for those who are doing IVF/IVM or FET with an ER/ET scheduled for October. If you are interested in joining, please fill us in on your cycle below (# IVF cycle, where you are in the process, relevant dates, etc.)  Be sure to update along the way!

Check in leaders for the month are:  Sorrellam30 (Monday) Twinkie0612 (Thursday)

Siggy image 

QOTD:  The steroids have made me an eating machine this cycle, so food related QOTD! If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life what would it be?

BFPS:

BFNS:

October Angels:

Cancelled/Delayed:

jbasore1123 IVF #1 Good Luck in November!

katib77 IVF w/ICSI #1 Good Luck with your FET!

FET:

Sorrellam30  Fet 10/4

Neesey FET #1 10/31

firesiren FET #1 Late Oct

kjf114 FET #2 10/31

ball.and.chain FET #2 mid-late Oct

MrsC430 FET #2 moved up to Sept. GL!

AJC&Maggie FET #2 Oct 3

ttc23 FET late October

Toriables FET #1 10/7

walker14 FET #1

MJ1323 FET #1 Oct 3

RG0405

princessisadora

cachoque FET #2 10/11

FutureMrsW9 FET #1

Rixx0207 FET #3 10/28

WindyCity33

DoublePortion

mccall0113

In the 2ww:

geordie314 FET #1.2 10/2

Between ER/ET:

Cinnamonrollcupcake IVF #1 

sarah_beth2005 katekat8721 IVF w/ICSI #1 VioletteGrayskies IVF #1

Stimming/Priming:

loveblacklab IVF #2

O2girl

Alexandra1513 IVF #1

kari3629 IVF #1

weeklyplanner IVF w/ICSI #2

babydreams13 IVF #2

RunCC37 IVF #1 Mindy71 IVF #1 alicat0121 IVF #3

Prep (BCP/Lupron/EPP):

Twinkie0612 IVF w/ICSI #2

carey&sam IVF #1

Sunny B IVF w/ICSI #1.2

Jill Wheat IVF #1

JJPerez927 IVF #1

missusw218 IVF #1

tigger99 IVF #1

muddyriver IVF #2

Christia10 IVF #1

Waiting to start cycle:

krdesi  IVF w/ICSI #2

amwenz IVF #1

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

Re: o~o~October Precious Pumpkins Thursday Check-in~o~o

• Hi pumpkins!

Today was day 1 of ganirelix and my baseline is tomorrow.  The ganirelix was an interesting experience.  I had to split my dose in half, which was easy enough, but I couldn't get the air bubble out of the original syringe.  Finally, I just said screw it and did the injection with an air bubble.  Then after I did my injection, I was trying to put the cap on the needle before putting it in the sharps container and stabbed myself in the thumb.

I will say that ganirelix burns much worse than lupron.

I am so ready for my baseline tomorrow and to start my stims Monday.  Let's get this show on the road!

QOTD:  Mexican food, in fact it sounds good right now and it's 8:15 in the morning. :)

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • Had monitoring this morning.  RE says he thinks we will get 8-10 eggs at retrieval and if we are lucky, maybe 10-12.  So, I'm preparing myself for 6....prepare for the worst, hope for the best!  Trigger should be Friday and retrieval should be Sunday. 

QOTD:  Great question!  I think I'd probably go with Mexican food.  I know that's not one meal, but it's all so yummy!

We should be triggering on Friday too!!! I went in for monitoring yesterday and they said my linning looked great and my follicles are comming along nicely. FX we should trigger Fiday night but it could be Saturday. It did hit my yesterday morning that by this time next week we could be pregnant!!!!!!!!

TTC #1 since June 2013

Me: 24
    DH: 26 Very Low Count (only 15 active), Low Testosterone

IVF with ICSI in October
    ER - 10-6-13  12 eggs retrieved, 7 fertilized
    ET  - 10-11-13
    BFP - 10-23-2013
    Beta #1 (14dp5dt)- 1122
    Beta #2 (17dp5dt) - 3266

imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Good luck to all who have ER/ET this week!! I'm still hanging out on BCP, waiting for my SIS next Wed. Since I'm doing an FET and exercise is not banned I joined my community rec center to help get my blood pumping in prep for ET. It's also a good way to pass the time!

QOTD: For several months now my breakfast has been 1 boiled egg and coffee, so I guess I'd stick with that. Breakfast isn't my favorite meal so I don't mind not mixing it up.

***signature & ticker warning***

Me: 30 ~ Stage IV Endo ~ AMH .38 ~ AFC 8
    AMH .97 as of 4/2012! ~ AMH 1.63 as of 4/2013!?!

Him: 29 ~ perfect swimmers

Laparotomy w/partial oophorectomy 8/2009 to remove cysts/endo.
    Stopped BCP 4/2010.
    Multiple clomid rounds from 11/2010 to 6/2011. ~ All BFN
    IUI w/clomid 7/2011. IUI w/clomid & injectables 11/2011 & 1/2012. ~ All BFN

IVF:EPP 5/2012 ~ (4R, 3M, 2F w/ICSI). Both embryos txfrd. ~ BFN
    BCP to manage endo from 10/2012 to 12/2012.
    FET w/donor embryos #1: 10/2013 Cancelled
    FET w/donor embryos #1.2: 11/2013
    ~ ET of 2 beautiful blasts on 11/27.
    Beta 1: 503(12dp5dt) Beta 2: 1035(14dpt) Beta 3: 3001(16dpt)
    Beta 4: 8503(19dpt)
    Twins with an EDD of 8/15/14! Team Purple
    G&B born 6/30/14 at 33w3d via emergency c/s.

If you're wondering about my avatar...it's a fried pickle chip shaped like a fetus!

• Had monitoring this morning.  RE says he thinks we will get 8-10 eggs at retrieval and if we are lucky, maybe 10-12.  So, I'm preparing myself for 6....prepare for the worst, hope for the best!  Trigger should be Friday and retrieval should be Sunday. 

QOTD:  Great question!  I think I'd probably go with Mexican food.  I know that's not one meal, but it's all so yummy!

I was told 8-10 and got 6, but I know someone else that was told 6 and got 9 so you never know.

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• happygirl1013happygirl1013 member
    edited October 2013
    Good luck ladies- I'm cheering you all on!!!!

@cinnamonrollcupcake- I'm sure those frozen sperm will thaw great- let me know how it goes!!!!!!

IVF #1 Oct 2013- cancelled 
    IVF #2 Mar 2014- success.... baby girl born 11/28/14
    FET #1 Mar 2016- baby boy due 12/16/16

• I love to see my name in the 2ww but I'm not feeling so good today, I had very light spotting yesterday which I  chalked up to having so much going on down there, but today I woke up to quite a lot of spotting, I know its way too early for implantation so I don't know what it is. I'm scared that the embie has already came out with the spotting. I can't imagine I could get my period with pio but who knows. I'm feeling very sorry for myself today, I wanted to enjoy a week of being pupo at least but now I just feel sad.

hmmm that is odd, It's much more likely irritated or implantation than pms at this point.  I hate the 2ww it's such a head game :(  but I also have been on this board long enough to know that you can be 100% sure you are out and get your bfp! I will keep everything crossed for you

imageimageimageimage

*******siggy/ticker warning***** 

Me(31). DH (31)

DH SA normal count and motility, 1% morphology
    Me .72 AMH, Fragile X premutation carrier
    IVF #1 (6/12/13) BFN

IVF #2 (8/16/13) BFN

FET 10/4/13 Chemical

IVF #3 MC 5 weeks 5 days

IVF #4 DE 11/7 BFP, edd 7/28/15

All Welcome

BabyFruit Ticker

• There's so much going on around here! I love it :)@geordie314, I'm sorry you're having a rough day. I hope it perks up for you. I'm 

Tonight will be my 6th night of Follistim + Menopur. The doctor upped my dose with the Menopur after yesterday's monitoring appointment, and I will be starting the Cetrotide tonight. I was really thrown off by my E2 levels from Monday, so when I found out at yesterday's appointment I kinda freaked out a little (a lot). Luckily, some good friends talked me off the crazy ledge ;) I see now that I was worried about nothing, but, gees, this whole process is just intense and insane. I make no promises to stay cray-cray-free for the next 2-3 weeks! My next appointment is tomorrow. Can't wait to see how my follies are growing :)

QOTD: Anything with avocado in it. I looooooove avocado!
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
  • katib77 said:
    ER yesterday they got 13 eggs, just waiting impatiently by the phone to hear how many are fertilized with ICSI.  Since my ER was the 2nd, even though we've moved to FET I don't know if my frozen transfer will be at the end of October since I should start AF around Oct. 16th.  I have yet to learn about all of that since the news was sudden.  :::Runs off to learn more about FETs:::

QOTD:  Grilled cheese sandwiches on texas toast (with potato soup from panera).  

I wasn't sure where to put you in the update.  Let me know and I'll fix it.

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• @Twinkie good luck for baseline, I had less side effects from ganirelix than lupron I hope you do too.

Ugh. So far I've had hot flashes all morning and pretty much feel like crap.  I hope it's just a fluke.

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Update: Wow, the clinic just called with our fert report and I am in shock (in a good way). Out of my 30 eggs 29 were mature and 25 fertilized! This is much higher than I expected, especially since we're doing ICSI using DH's TESE sperm. We will be doing a 5 day transfer on Sunday and we are so thrilled with how things are looking right now. Couldn't have asked for a better report.

That is a fantastic number of embies!

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• We can go crazy together along with @sollerum!

I think I have already started going crazy! I feel like I am mostly nervous about the thaw.  I know we all say this a lot but IF definitely sucks

imageimageimageimage

Me(31). DH (31)

IVF #1 (6/12/13) BFN

IVF #2 (8/16/13) BFN

FET 10/4/13 Chemical

IVF #3 MC 5 weeks 5 days

All Welcome

BabyFruit Ticker

• We can go crazy together along with @sollerum!

I think I have already started going crazy! I feel like I am mostly nervous about the thaw.  I know we all say this a lot but IF definitely sucks
    Oh it sure does, in the middle of having my bladder filled yesterday I got pretty angry at how unfair it all is.
    I was so scared for the thaw, but I kept telling myself that vitrification has improved the thaw rates so much. I'll have everything crossed for you tomorrow.

that's true my RE said thaw rates are like 98%, but after only having BFN's that doesn't assure me a ton.  I am going to spend the rest of the day working on my optimism!

I have everything crossed for you in our 2ww!  fx this is it for us

imageimageimageimage

Me(31). DH (31)

IVF #1 (6/12/13) BFN

IVF #2 (8/16/13) BFN

FET 10/4/13 Chemical

IVF #3 MC 5 weeks 5 days

All Welcome

BabyFruit Ticker

• Twinkie0612Twinkie0612 member
    edited October 2013
    katib77 said:
    Just got the call.  Of the 13R, 11 were mature.  Of the eleven, seven fertilized.  FX that our seven are little rockstars.  

@twinkie0612 While I know I'm not really a pumpkin anymore (she did say we'll be putting me on hormones to manipulate so I'll be ready for November transfer) I hope it's OK if I still stick around to cheer you guys on, update on our embies, etc.  And be part of the November group too.  I'm fine with you having me under canceled/delayed category.  If there are others that are switched to FET due to issues such as mine or OHSS maybe we can be a sub group of "moved to FET" or something.  

7 out of 11 is a pretty good fert report.  FX for your lucky 7 and of course you can stick around. :)

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• I love to see my name in the 2ww but I'm not feeling so good today, I had very light spotting yesterday which I  chalked up to having so much going on down there, but today I woke up to quite a lot of spotting, I know its way too early for implantation so I don't know what it is. I'm scared that the embie has already came out with the spotting. I can't imagine I could get my period with pio but who knows. I'm feeling very sorry for myself today, I wanted to enjoy a week of being pupo at least but now I just feel sad.
    @geordie314 I hope it justs implant bleeding- i tested positive at 4dp5dt i could have probably gotten a positive at 3dp5dt so needless to say i had a really early implanter. hoping the same for you. sending you positive vibes.. xoxox

us      dogs

Me: 28, DH: 30 TTC since March 2012
    PCO & MTHFR Homozygous/Severe MFI (undescended teste & double hernia as baby)

12/12: 50mg clomid= bfn
    1/13: 100mg clomid= bfn
    2/13: 100mg clomid= bfn 
    6/13: IVF/ICSI (x1 4AA)=BFFN ~49R, 44M, 33F, 14 frosties  OHSS
    8/13: FET #1 (x1 4AA)=First EVER BFP 4dp5dt!! d&c @ 6.5 wks, blighted ovum

10/13: FET #2 (x2 4AA)= BFP 4dp5dt! Twins!!, perfect u/s then spontaneous m/c @ 5 wks
    11/13= RPL/Karotyping= MTHFR Homozygous c667t
    1/14= FET #3 our 2 year anniversary & hopefully our miracle

2 Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

pumpimage

• I went for my first monitoring check today. Everything seemed fine.  I have 7 follicles 10-13 mm in size & one little wimpy one that is 7 mm.  Not that many eggs, but a good number considering my age (38) and high fsh number. The nurse is calling later to reveal my estrogen level & say if we need any change in med's.  I will go back again this weekend & see how things are growing.  It sounds like ER will happen on Monday or Tuesday.

Fresh vegetables are the food that I could just keep eating!

• I went for my first monitoring check today. Everything seemed fine.  I have 7 follicles 10-13 mm in size & one little wimpy one that is 7 mm.  Not that many eggs, but a good number considering my age (38) and high fsh number. The nurse is calling later to reveal my estrogen level & say if we need any change in med's.  I will go back again this weekend & see how things are growing.  It sounds like ER will happen on Monday or Tuesday.

Fresh vegetables are the food that I could just keep eating!

Good Luck!

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• @cinnamonrollcupcake what a number! Congratulations :)

@geordie314 I'm sorry you're having a rough day-I'm so pulling for you, girl!

@AJC&Maggie My falafel and feta sister! Congratulations on being PUPO! How did telling your mom go?

TTC since May 2012
    Me: 32 H: 31
    DX: MFI-Very Low Count, I have Hashimotos.
    IVF prep September 2013 cancelled due to Ovarian Cyst
    IVF #1 October 2013 Antagonistic Protocol with ICSI  ER 10/31/13 (18R 16M 11F- 6 blasts to freeze)
    ET delayed due to OHSS 
    FET scheduled for July 8. Delayed due to a crazy high TSH (it had been under control for YEARS!)
    FET #1 8/5/14 sET BFN 

All welcome!
  • @katib77 Fingers crossed for you and your lucky 7!

@Jill Wheat Good luck to you!

TTC since May 2012
    IVF #1 October 2013 Antagonistic Protocol with ICSI  ER 10/31/13 (18R 16M 11F- 6 blasts to freeze)
    ET delayed due to OHSS 
    FET scheduled for July 8. Delayed due to a crazy high TSH (it had been under control for YEARS!)
    FET #1 8/5/14 sET BFN 

All welcome!
  • Hello Pumpkins!

I just had ER and am now just waiting for hubby to go bring the car around.

When they were in there they counted 40 follies and were able to retrieve 35 eggs. We'll find out tomorrow how many are mature and fertilize with ICSI. I'm hoping and praying for good quality.

ER was rough. I woke up in the middle crying in pain. Then I woke up again asking if I could watch the monitor as they reteieved them. Then I woke up again because I was trying to pull my mask off because my nose itched lol. Apparently I don't do well with anesthesia! Right afterwards was really painful but I'm feeling a bit better now.

Now I'm gonna go home and crash :-) thinking of all you pumpkins and praying for good things for all of us <3

• I'm so sorry that you had a rough ER @katekat8721 but what a great number! I can't wait to hear about your fert report :) Now you go home and rest lady!
    TTC since May 2012
    ET delayed due to OHSS 
    FET #1 8/5/14 sET BFN 

All welcome!
  • @sunny: mom cried, I cried and now she is waiting on me hand & foot! It went great! Thank you for asking!
    Me:35,  DH: 39   
    TTC since March 2011. All bloodword, SA & HSG are normal.  
    8/12: Clomid & TI - BFN 
    10/12: Colmid & TI - BFN 
    3/13:  Clomid, Trigger & IUI - BFN 
    4/13: Gonal F, Trigger & IUI: BFN  
    6/13: IVF #1 (1AA blast & 1BB blast) = BFN 
    8/13: FET #1= BFN
    10/13: FET #2= BFP!!!

BabyFruit Ticker  image
  • Moving to a freeze all with FET for November now :(

45 plus follicles all mature and 18-23mm... RE is worried about OHSS so he won't transfer this month; he said my body needs time to calm down so I don't end up in the hospital.

It's all good, yet I am sad because I had my heart set on this month.

Guess I'll go join the November board. GL pumpkins!
    Me: 38
    DX:  Adenomyosis, Compounded MTHFR, PAI-1 4G variant

DH: 34
    MFI due to Testicular Cancer

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    FET #1 with 2 polar bears ~Nov 6, 2013 BFN :(
    FET # 2 with 2 more polar bears ~March 19, 2014 BFP!!!
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    4/19/14 ~ baby A became an angel
    5/02/14 ~ baby B became an angel
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    FET #3 with 1 male polar bear ~October 3, 2014
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN
    Fur Children:  Memphis 3y, Dutch 3y, Marcel 2y, Meadow 1y

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2015 Siggy Challenge TTCAL
    Animals Interacting with Snow

• Hello Pumpkins! I just had ER and am now just waiting for hubby to go bring the car around. When they were in there they counted 40 follies and were able to retrieve 35 eggs. We'll find out tomorrow how many are mature and fertilize with ICSI. I'm hoping and praying for good quality. ER was rough. I woke up in the middle crying in pain. Then I woke up again asking if I could watch the monitor as they reteieved them. Then I woke up again because I was trying to pull my mask off because my nose itched lol. Apparently I don't do well with anesthesia! Right afterwards was really painful but I'm feeling a bit better now. Now I'm gonna go home and crash :-) thinking of all you pumpkins and praying for good things for all of us <3
    I'm sorry it was a little rough, but what a great number of eggs!  I hope you end up with lots of fabulous embies.

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Twinkie0612Twinkie0612 member
    edited October 2013
    O2girl said:
    Moving to a freeze all with FET for November now :( 45 plus follicles all mature and 18-23mm... RE is worried about OHSS so he won't transfer this month; he said my body needs time to calm down so I don't end up in the hospital. It's all good, yet I am sad because I had my heart set on this month. Guess I'll go join the November board. GL pumpkins!

I'm sorry your ET is delayed, but hopefully you end up with lots of mature eggs and lots of high quality embies from your 45+ follicles!

ETA: Grammar is hard.

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Good luck to all the ET's and ER's!

I had my baseline today and my lining was at 5.5. I started Estrace and go in for another u/s on the 14th. I should be getting immunology blood work results tomorrow to possibly find out a reason for my m/c's. 

QOTD: I'm a sweets girl.  I love anything chocolate, cannolis, creme brulee, etc.

TTC #1 since Feb. 2011/Me 30, DH 37

Unexplained

Nov. 2012-IUI #1-Femara 2.5 mg, Ovidrel=BFN

Jan. 2013-IUI #2-Femara 2.5 mg, Ovidrel, 1 follie=BFN

Feb. 2013-IUI #3-Clomid 50 mg on CD5 only, 2 follies=BFN

IVF#1 (4/13)-19 retrieved, 18 mature, 16 fertilized w/ ICSI=lucky #7 frosties

ET cancelled due to OHSS

FET #1 June 2013/transferred 2=Chemical

FET #2 August 2013/transferred 2=Chemical

FET #3 October 2013=BFN

IVF#2 (2/14)-17 retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized w/ ICSI, 3 blasts, PGS= all 3 abnormal

IVF#3 (5/14)-13 retrieved, 11 mature, 9 fertilized w/ ICSI, 2 blasts, PGS=both abnormal

IVF#4 (8/14)-5-day transfer of 2 embies=BFP! (8/28/14) beta 99

U/S #1 (6 wks, 2 days)=1 bean, U/S#2 (8 weeks, 2 days)=180 HB, U/S #3 (10 weeks)=measuring 10 wks, 2 days

• Hello Pumpkins!

I just had ER and am now just waiting for hubby to go bring the car around.

When they were in there they counted 40 follies and were able to retrieve 35 eggs. We'll find out tomorrow how many are mature and fertilize with ICSI. I'm hoping and praying for good quality.

ER was rough. I woke up in the middle crying in pain. Then I woke up again asking if I could watch the monitor as they reteieved them. Then I woke up again because I was trying to pull my mask off because my nose itched lol. Apparently I don't do well with anesthesia! Right afterwards was really painful but I'm feeling a bit better now.

Now I'm gonna go home and crash :-) thinking of all you pumpkins and praying for good things for all of us <3</p>

Sorry it was so rough! I certainly don't want to wake up during my ER... Feel Better lady!

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN

• Newby here! ER set for next week! Eek!

Is anyone else doing PGS/PGD here? (Doing it for multiple previous losses.)

• Hi there,

Excited for everyone with their retrievals and transfers this week!  Good luck to everyone.

I finally got AF yesterday.  I'm still on 10 units of Lupron and my cramps are KILLING me.  Ugh!  Tomorrow morning I go in for bloodwork and ultrasound, and if I'm supressed enough, I'll start estrogen injections tomorrow.  Really hoping that'll help with these cramps, though not sure if it will.  

Hope everyone has a good weekend!
    Me 32/DH 36
    Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 6/12
    TTC since 8/12
    HSG/MRI in 2/13 showed unicornuate uterus
    Depot Lupron 3/13-7/13
    IVF#1 8/13; 3 embryos frozen
    FET #1 10/13 BFN
    Moving on to GC w/ transfer hopefully Summer '14
    IVF #2 3/14

• @SunnyB and @Twinkie0612 thank you guys!

@O2girl - I'm sorry girl, that's a bummer! But man oh man, 45 mature follies is going to put your body through the ringer! It is probably for the best that they let you rest up and heal, that way your uterus is nice and happy when the embies get put in :) I'm really hoping the wait will just fly by!

• @katib77 - great job lady! FX for your Lucky #7!

• @AJC&amp;Maggie So glad it went well with your mom!

@O2girl I bet you'll have tons of little embies to freeze. I'm sorry you can't do a transfer right away, but it sounds like you will have so much to look forward to in November!

TTC since May 2012
    ET delayed due to OHSS 
    FET #1 8/5/14 sET BFN 

All welcome!
  • @sunny b
    Thanks lady! I went on over to the November group....

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN

This discussion has been closed.