June 2013 Moms
Options

Monday B!tchfest!

2»

Re: Monday B!tchfest!

• Options
    DD's school is right next to a college and the college students drive like idiots. They park in the elementary school's lot and wander out into the streets in front of moving vehicles without looking first. My annoyance of them makes me feel old but I SWEAR I wasn't that much of an idiot in college O:)
    image DD and I. DD: 6/22/2008. DS: 6/22/2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @KittenGator I live near a college and they do the same thing. (Wandering into busy streets) It's even worse on a Friday/Saturday night when they've been drinking. Makes me crazy!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    daffy2k said:
    My b!tch today - DH and I are trying to sell our house. To make things easier (since keeping a house "show ready" is hard enough with a 4 month old) we have moved our dogs out to my dad's place just outside of town and DH has been staying out there with them (my dad isn't here over the winter). Well last night he had hockey and asked if we could switch (M and I stay out there and he'll stay in town) so that he could pick up parts for work in the morning before leaving town. Nice wife I am I said yes. Well M and I just got back home and the house is a train wreck! Sink full of dishes, bed isn't made, clothes strewn all over the floor. WTH DH, you are home alone. No baby or dogs to tend to. Why couldn't you have at least picked up after yourself so all I had to do before the showing today was a quick dust and vacuum?

Sorry, that got kind of long....
    That would make me want to stab someone. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options
    My legs hate me from being so lazy the last year or so since getting pregnant. Both babies have a horrible cold and it's not much fun at my house. My poor D is also getting 2 teeth. Everyone including mommy are crying today.
    :-(  Sorry.  I hope your babies are better soon.  We're all sick here too and it is the pits. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options
    I can't stand my internship supervisor. She is a mean, nasty old lady. So ready to be done with her. About 5-6 weeks left.
    That sucks. What kind of internship are you doing?
    @KittenGator it's for my master's in school counseling. She isn't helpful at all and isn't showing me how to do anything. Luckily another counselor at the school has been helping me learn the job. After I'm done at the high school I get a month off and back to the elementary school, and the supervisor there is awesome.
    Bummer that she's so nasty but great that there's another helpful counselor. What level are you hoping to go into?

My husband did a dietetic internship rotation at a school. He was working with a mean lady preparing school lunches. They were using one of those scoops on mashed potatoes that when you press a button something comes around and sweeps the food out of the scoop for you. My husband pressed his button and the sweeper thing got stuck. The woman looked at him and said "I've been here 30 years and I've never seen anyone have so much trouble." She was a buttface.
    image DD and I. DD: 6/22/2008. DS: 6/22/2013
  • Options
    I was in an ok mood and now all of a sudden I'm super bitchy. Hate when that happens...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"