1st Trimester

egg salad

can you eat egg salad while pregnant???
totally kidding!!! I do however feel like I need an egg salad sandwich immediatley(which im not even a huge fan of) but im wondering how im going to get passed the smell to actually eat the sandwich.

Re: egg salad

• Now I totally want an egg salad sandwich too!
  • I got a big if preboiled at Costco and have been eating the whites 6 at a time! The dog loves me right now - she gets the yolks.
  • Loading the player...
  • On had one the other day'
  • Man I love me some egg salad, on toast!  OMG.  Amazingness.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimageimage

• I made an egg salad sandwich for "dessert" the other night....normal. haha

• Weeks 4 and 5 I loved those!
  • Do not trust those innocent looking eggs... they are evil! 

(please note I am just referencing that they are apparently my first aversion. Eggs go in.. then pretty quickly back out again)

BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker 

November Siggy Challenge
    Christmas Story
    May 2014
  • ns1ns1 member
    That was the one thing I craved with DD!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I had one yesterday for lunch, it was awesome!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I made myself egg salad on toast a couple weeks ago. It was freaking amazing.

imageimageimage
    H e n r y  May 21, 2014

• A few weeks ago when I found out the next day at work was an egg salad sandwich. I totally got it. Ever since it sounds pretty damn good, including now!
  • So yummy! Ive been having egg sandwiches every weekend the last month!
  • When I was newly pregnant with DD (and didn't know yet) I had terrible MS for about a week. When I went to get groceries all I could think about eating was egg salad sandwiches. I bought the ingredients and then went to the pharmacy section to pick up a pregnancy test..
  • Anybody have a great egg salad recipe? I make mine the "traditional" way with mayo, mustard, salt and pepper. I'd love to hear other recipes!
    DH & I: 29
    TTC #1 4/2009 -  DD 2/5/10
    TTC #2 since October 2011
    2IF issues
    7/2013 - IUI #1: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFN
    8/2013 - IUI #2: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFP! Beta #1 (12 dpiui) 8/21: 45  Beta #2 (16 dpiui) 8/26: 301 Beta #3 (21 dpiui) 8/30: 1,929. 1st Ultrasound 9/4 - One perfect sac. 2nd Ultrasound 9/13 - Heartbeat at 124 bpm! Anniversary  

• Mine is just the traditional way like yours, but a roommate in college added pickle juice to hers and now I do too.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BFP 5/12/13 mmc 6/14/13

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yuck! Lol. I'm so picky so I don't like this not pregnant! Wish I did so I had more than a few things that I liked :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"