November 2013 Moms
Options

Maternity Pics!

eliseccueliseccu member
edited October 2013 in November 2013 Moms
Our maternity pics were done a few weeks ago and I am still having so much fun playing with them! What is everyone else doing with theirs? I was thinking about a Shutterfly book or hanging a few in the nursery, but can't decide and need ideas! :) 

Trying to delete this comment so everyone can stop making me feel like a terrible person for wanting to participate. Good luck to those of you that didn't bully me here. I wish you the best. 

Re: Maternity Pics!

• Options
    Who are you and why would you want to share your pictures with total random people on an Internet forum?
  • Options
    Okay not expecting a nasty comment... was just looking for ideas. You should take your negativity elsewhere... 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That was just hateful... I was interested in getting more involved with the Nov 13 moms, considering I am one. My hubs is out of the country for the next 2 weeks and I was looking for a group to talk too. It won't be this one. I am going to sign off. 
  • Options
    Who are you?

• Options
    Spam?? You ladies are just really nasty and hateful. Really didn't need to be bullied over a few maternity pics. You have all kinds of ridiculous pics attached to your listing. This is a PUBLIC forum by the way...  
  • Options
    I was just trying to join in? I'm stuck in a hotel room for work. I didn't realize that you had to introduce yourself in a public forum. And sorry I had a question about the lingo. I thought y'all would be interested in nursery decor? 

Way to be mean. I hope you feel good about yourself. 
  • Options
    And I had posted before earlier in the pregnancy... it's just been a while. FYI
  • Options
    eliseccu said:

Spam?? You ladies are just really nasty and hateful. Really didn't need to be bullied over a few maternity pics. You have all kinds of ridiculous pics attached to your listing. This is a PUBLIC forum by the way...  

This is a public forum. Most ladies here have introduced themselves and have journeyed though the last 8 months together. We do not spam each other with advertisements and fish for compliments on pictures from women they've never had any interaction with before.
  • Options

CFox815 said:
    Oh, sweetie. You don't know what hateful means. There are kids that kill themselves over bullying. If this is hateful and bullying to you, you have had a really great life. Don't throw around words.
    I'm really apalled at the attitudes. I thought other 3rd trimester women would be supportive. I do have a great life and I'm happy with my husband and pregnancy. Maybe this is a forum for miserable nasty women with bad attitudes? Clearly I'm in the wrong place. I was sitting on the site a little longer, hoping someone would prove me wrong and say something nice. Guess not. Stay negative and mean, it suites you. 
  • Options
    Man, I'm bumping all day long, leave work, and N13 blows up! That's what I get for commuting home.  :-*

Can't wait to see how this night is going to turn out!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    GOBLU1274 said:
    eliseccu said:

CFox815 said:
    *snip.
    *snip

Can I just say this will always be my favorite gif. ALWAYS!
    BLAD reppin'

• Options
    CFox815 said:
    OP

and damnit for missing her photos!

Oh she deleted them! How will you tell her how pretty she is now????
    BLAD reppin'

• Options
    amberrrjadeamberrrjade member
    edited October 2013
    GOBLU1274 said:
    @amberrrjade I waddled my fat pregnant ass upstairs to the desktop just so I could use that gem.
    I'm so proud of you!  :x
    BLAD reppin'

• Options
    @goblu1274 now that is dedication! Nice work!
    Me: 28 yo | DH: 28 yo
    Married 2012
    DD: 3 yo
    TTC #2 August 2017
  • Options
    Damn I missed it!!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Holy crap! This peach flagged me too!!!! I feel like I can now die happy! Thank you @eliseccu for making my life complete!
    Married 2012
    TTC #2 August 2017
  • Options
    I would reply, but I'm afraid that if I do I will get flagged... Hmm :-SS

• Options
     "We want to get to know you before ooing and awing over your pictures..."    You say that but then you all take the time to comment and post gifs, etc.. to make her feel unwelcome. Is that your way of getting to know her?  Instead of asking "Who are you and why would you want to share your pictures with total random people on an Internet forum?" and then telling her why she shouldn't be posting because she hasn't introduced herself yet, why not just ask her to introduce herself and let her know how it works.   I don't get it. 

• Options

"We want to get to know you before ooing and awing over your pictures..."    You say that but then you all take the time to comment and post gifs, etc.. to make her feel unwelcome. Is that your way of getting to know her?  Instead of asking "Who are you and why would you want to share your pictures with total random people on an Internet forum?" and then telling her why she shouldn't be posting because she hasn't introduced herself yet, why not just ask her to introduce herself and let her know how it works.   I don't get it. 

BINGO!

Teagan Grace born 12.07.13

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

January siggy challenge
  • Options
    dnt27 said:

BINGO!

Isn't that what I said in my OP?

• Options
    I appreciate your explanation.  I'm not saying you're all a bunch of meanies and I understand you all have your opinions. It just really bothers me to see posts like this that tend to go on for pages just in comments and gifs that obviously make the original poster (new or not) feel stupid ( or dare I say bullied).  I don't think that's supportive, hilarious or amazing in my view.  This is only my opinion about this type of thing...Not at all about the members of this board.  I do see that mostly it's supportive and, although I don't post it, as I read through posts I wish everyone the best and keep those who are struggling in my thoughts and prayers as well.
  • Options

Thank you Aussie for being one of the only friendly people so far on this site. Thank you for standing up for me. The only reason I am still hanging around is because I am trying to get this entire thread deleted since I don't want this nasty thread on the internet forever. When you start on the bump (under 10 comments), it tells you to "jump right in and start commenting", which is what I did. No lurk around and not comment which is what these women (term used loosely) will tell you to do. I saw someone else post about their maternity pics and I thought it would be fun to post mine and ask for comments about what everyone is doing with theirs. Not to have people tell me how pretty I am (half the hateful comments I got). I am proud of them and I was by no means nude. I thought it would be fun to post my nursery letter store because well, it's cute. And you ladies have nurseries. I enjoy shopping so I thought maybe other ladies would too. Fact of the matter is that I am 35 weeks pregnant, with a husband out of the country for 2 weeks, feeling super vulerable and was just looking for a friendly chat. I bet these "ladies" would actually like me if they met me in person, but they decided to treat me unkindly, without compassion and with complete disrespect, which is what I'm sure they will do to you now that you said something nice. I am still looking to get this thread taken down and hopefully it will happen soon. I hope that you aren't treated horribly now... take care :) 
  • Options
    LJGS1010 said:

eliseccu said:

Thank you Aussie for being one of the only friendly people so far on this site. Thank you for standing up for me. The only reason I am still hanging around is because I am trying to get this entire thread deleted since I don't want this nasty thread on the internet forever. When you start on the bump (under 10 comments), it tells you to "jump right in and start commenting", which is what I did. No lurk around and not comment which is what these women (term used loosely) will tell you to do. I saw someone else post about their maternity pics and I thought it would be fun to post mine and ask for comments about what everyone is doing with theirs. Not to have people tell me how pretty I am (half the hateful comments I got). I am proud of them and I was by no means nude. I thought it would be fun to post my nursery letter store because well, it's cute. And you ladies have nurseries. I enjoy shopping so I thought maybe other ladies would too. Fact of the matter is that I am 35 weeks pregnant, with a husband out of the country for 2 weeks, feeling super vulerable and was just looking for a friendly chat. I bet these "ladies" would actually like me if they met me in person, but they decided to treat me unkindly, without compassion and with complete disrespect, which is what I'm sure they will do to you now that you said something nice. I am still looking to get this thread taken down and hopefully it will happen soon. I hope that you aren't treated horribly now... take care :) 

Just a FYI, it's not possible to delete threads. Only a moderator can do it, and usually they're only delete particular parts that violate the TOS (like giving out personal identifying information). The internet is forever.

I hope this works.

[URL=https://gifsoup.com/view/1238965/sandlot-forever.html][IMG]https://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1238965/sandlot-forever-o.gif[/IMG][/URL] [URL=https://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup[/URL]
  • Options
    CFox815 said:
    I just love how every time OP refers to us, our gender is questioned. Really, OP? Calling us women is using the term loosely? "Ladies"? You should just go now. You're kind of being a brat, and it isn't pretty.
    Thank you, the "women used loosely" was driving me nuts.
    Ladies don't act behave in the manner that I've seen here. And I'm quite aware that a moderator has to delete the thread. I have been working with them. Thanks for the info. :) 
  • Options
    eliseccu, I sent you a private message. take care and hopefully the next 2 weeks are not too hard on you with your husband being away.  
  • Options
    no i didn't...usually they are funny and i LOL but... nevermind, i'm not gonna explain anything. you are all having too much fun. happy hdbd! :)
  • Options
    LJGS1010 said:

LJGS1010 said:

eliseccu said:

Just a FYI, it's not possible to delete threads. Only a moderator can do it, and usually they're only delete particular parts that violate the TOS (like giving out personal identifying information). The internet is forever.

I hope this works.

[URL=https://gifsoup.com/view/1238965/sandlot-forever.html][IMG]https://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1238965/sandlot-forever-o.gif[/IMG][/URL] [URL=https://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup[/URL]

I love where you were going with this. Fixed it for you. :)

Thank you! Mobile bumping needs to be more gif friendly.

• Options
    CFox815 said:
    CFox815 said:
    Personally, I don't like anyone's maternity pics, new or reg,, and I also hate nursery threads, I don't give a.flying fuck, irl or on the internet. So if I ran into my office to show me pics irl, I'd be just as annoyed. This thread is rather tame.
    What if someone ran into your office and demanded you buy from their Etsy store while showing you pix of themselves with only their nips covered? Because that's kinda how it went down ....
    If you had an etsy store I'd buy the shit out of it because it would be filled with nothing but awesome.
    Thanks! It would obviously be filled with crotchless spider man costumes!
    And Iguanas or Iguana accessories right?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I feel like we should also have goat and puffin badges too! I would do it but I'm not talented enough. :(
    Married 2012
    TTC #2 August 2017
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"