Delaware Babies

Halloween!!

Ok, so I have been super busy and have not posted in forever!!!!! But DH got up with the kids, so I got a few mins to myself lol!

I love seeing all the kids dressed up for Halloween, what are you planning dressing up you LO as?
E is going to be a monkey ( poor kid gets his brothers old costume, but it fits him well!)
L wanted to be Spider-Man, but last night decided he wanted to be a Ninga Turtle ( the orange one)... Gotta love a 4 yr olds choices and how they change!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Halloween!!

• My lo will be 4 months and is going to be a cat. We will trick or treat for a house or two for pictures :-)
  • Awe that is a cute costume!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks! I got it at Costco got 12 bucks! I didn't want to spend a whole lot since she won't even remember this lol. I just hope the weather starts to cool off...this fall summer is getting old!
  • Nice!! It is crazy how expensive some of those costumes can be!! I agree I hope the fall weather comes soon, I want to go to the pumpkin patch but not when it is 85 out!!
  • T will be a monkey too! 

J - My SIL and I went to the pumpkin patch on Friday. It sucked being there when it was 89 degrees! I wanted the fall weather...
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @amcourt09 we took my lo yesterday to millburn orchard...I wish it was cooler out!
  • @amcourt09 we took my lo yesterday to millburn orchard...I wish it was cooler out!

We are probably going one afternoon this week, hopefully the weather will be nice!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"