Secondary IF
Options

----Trippin' Thursdays----

Ok, here goes.  Let's see if I do this right -

1)  Anybody here WTO? 2)  If you are in a medicated cycle, any symptoms that are driving you crazy? 3)  During your cycle, is there anything that you do obsessively or superstitously to help get that elusive BFP (the crazier, the better!)? 4)  Any fun weekend plans to take your mind off of this roller coaster?

TTC #2 since 1/2012

Re: ----Trippin' Thursdays----

• Options

I don't know why it formatted like that, but here are my answers:

1)  Nope, in the 2WW

2)  Mood swings and body tiredness (not sleepiness, just a sluggish body feeling)

3)  I go back and count re-count the days of my cycle in my datebook (I don't have a smart phone) as if that will make the time pass any quicker.  Like, I re-count a lot.

4)  Hoping to go out on my brother's boat and to enjoy one of the last warm, sunny days of the year.  And maybe have a cocktail or two as well!

TTC #2 since 1/2012

• Options
    1) Anybody here WTO? No, in the 2ww. CD 19

2) If you are in a medicated cycle, any symptoms that are driving you crazy? The dizziness is getting crazy. Every time I stand up I get dizzy to the point I have to stop and hold onto something so I don't pass out. It even happened when I was getting out of the van today. I've also been sleeping a lot.

3) During your cycle, is there anything that you do obsessively or superstitously to help get that elusive BFP (the crazier, the better!)? I check my days a lot also. I did have a superstitious thought when writing out my cycle day numbers for this cycle. CD 26 is usually when I test, and it happens to be my mom's birthday. That made me feel like it was jinxed bc how great would it be to get a positive on her birthday? But that shit never works out. Not for me anyways. Ugh.

4) Any fun weekend plans to take your mind off of this roller coaster? No plans yet. Just to relax and watch college football.
    photo image.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1.) I'm in the 2WW but, I'm starting to cramp & not in a good way.

2.) I obsess over my chart, I google symptoms, I google my "due date" I read up on pee stick sensitivities, I pee on the sticks, google more symptoms, I too, count the days over and over, I look at past cycles...on and on. I plan next month. What I'm going to do, eat, try, etc.

3.) reading, reading, reading. And just hanging with H and DS. We're boring! :)

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• Options
    CheesyPeasCheesyPeas member
    edited September 2013

1) Nope, I'm in the 2ww.

2) Not medicated this cycle.

3) I guess I seem to think that obsessively monitoring my chart is going to do some good. I like to compare to past cycle and look at how temps, symptoms, CM, etc line up across charts and try to convince myself why that means good things for my current chart.  And I look at things like when my due date would be, what the date would be for announcing my pregnancy, when I would get the anatomy scan, etc.  None of that makes the time pass any faster but it does still somehow take up a good chunk of work day some days. :)  Oh, I also like to suck in my belly to see if that causes any weird sensations.  When I was pregnant with my angel baby, I noticed that when I sucked in my belly very suddenly to adjust the waist band of my pants, I always got a sharp pain. 

4) Not fun but we're traveling back to my hometown to see some family from out of town.  We've been averaging two trips a month to my hometown for the past couple of months and it's getting really old because it's a 2.5 hour trip, and we always make it a full weekend thing.  Oh, and DS has an intestinal bug that we're dealing with at the moment.

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Options
    Jen071407Jen071407 member
    edited September 2013
    1. Yep, cd3 so I've got awhile! 2. Yep again, 100mg clomid, 150ml gonal F booster, trigger, and IUI. Night sweats and hot flashes are my nemesis. 3. I obsess over everything, and think about it constantly. Googling symptoms, hpt sensitivities, % of BFPs based on dpo, etc. I also now have myself convinced I got a bfp last try because I was running consistently which made me a little less stressed. 4. We're spending Saturday at my BIL's college family weekend. In-laws are staying in a hotel so there will be swimming and whatnot. ETA: actually answered #2!

Two DDs 10/08 and 08/10, no primary IF
    TTC #3 since 10/2011 - dx unexplained/weak ovulation
     3 BFN clomid + TI cycles, 5 BFN clomid/gonal f IUIs, 1 mmc IUI
    2/19/2014 IVF #1 Unexpected low E2 (oversuppressed) -> increased to max doses = 3 or 4 follicles, converting to IUI
    BFFP Saw 1 beautiful heartbeat at 6w6d, follow up u/s at 9w showed mmc. Eff this.
    NTNP 5/2014-9/2014, OPKs and TI 10/2014 - 1/2015. 
    RPL testing all normal, AFC, AMH, and FSH all normal. 
    IVF 1.2 1/22/2014 natural cycle start, AFC 28, 300 gonal f/150menopur. 
    ER 2/3/15 14R 8M 3F w/ICSI Day 5 transfer on 2/8/15 of one "Grade A+" blast and have TWO frosties! 

• Options

Oh, the estimating of due dates, the dpo sensitivities of HPTs, the announcements, the age DS will be if I'm pregnant this cycle - I do all of that too!  It's nice to not feel so alone and crazy (well, maybe still crazy, but at least not alone!).

TTC #2 since 1/2012

• Options
    Didn't I tell you all that I ate pineapple AND the core, and macadamia nuts this cycle, like it was my duty?  :-S I'm putting this under the obsessive category. 

No fun happening this weekend. I just had to drop $700 to fix H's stupid car. ROAR. 

I am in the 2ww, btw. I love all our new threads :D 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Umm, because of you, Mrs Castillo, I bought pineapple and macadamia nuts also.  So I'm obsessive right there with you.

TTC #2 since 1/2012

• Options

1) Anybody here WTO? Yes, CD9 now.

2) If you are in a medicated cycle, any symptoms that are driving you crazy? I have been pretty lucky on clomid. Last time I had horrible headaches but not too bad with this lower dose.

3) During your cycle, is there anything that you do obsessively or superstitously to help get that elusive BFP (the crazier, the better!)? I also check what CD it is, how long until I can maybe test, the odds if I do test that day, how old DS will be if it works, what the possible due date would mean for our yearly vacation and plan of going to Disney...basically I think I try to plan things that can't be planned!

4) Any fun weekend plans to take your mind off of this roller coaster? My parents are visiting this weekend. My dad and DH are building a new fence and my mom and I will do fun things with DS.

DS born Jan 2010

TTC#2 since Nov 2010 with breaks for DH cancer tx (remission!)

Tube with hydro removed Feb 2013

BFP 11/11/13 IUI#2 clomid+trigger+prometrium

Beta #1 14dpIUI=106; Beta #2 16dpIUI=287; Beta #3 20dpIUI=1158

5w6d 1 hb 109 and 2nd smaller sac; 7w0d 1 hb 125 and confirmed vanishing twin

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    All you ladies be 'trippin'!  ;) ... But I am thinking of you all and hope all you WTO, will be in the 2WW soon! 

• Options
    roughkat said:

Umm, because of you, Mrs Castillo, I bought pineapple and macadamia nuts also.  So I'm obsessive right there with you.

Amen sister! 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"