Secondary IF

Frustrated!

I'm not one to really complain about my husbands work...(he is a Marine) HOWEVER... I got out of the shower last night and came downstairs to a kitchen floor full of gear (My heart always stops when that happens) and my husband scrambling around adding more to this pile. Apparently there is a field opt this week, and he was the last to know. I'm definitely counting my blessings that its only a week of training and not a deployment. I understand that we signed up for this lifestyle... And if i wasn't in the middle of trying to have a child, Id be perfectly fine with it. It just seems like every time I turn around, there is some kind of a DELAY going on! AF finally came on the 19th, so now I can reschedule the SIS, (If this lady ever answers her phone so I can make the apt, GRR) ..Hopefully they will wait the few extra days until he gets back so that he can be there with me, Even though the procedure is fairly easy and not that big of a deal... Having my husband there too support me is SO important to me. If its not one thing, its another!! Ughh!!! Okay, im done being whiney now... lol. Thanks for letting me vent! :)  

Re: Frustrated!

• Ugh.  I'm sorry. :(  ((hugs))  Hopefully you're able to do the SIS after DH gets back.  Do you have other family around to provide you with some support in the event they don't agree to a slightly later date?  We're here for you too of course, which I know is not the same as IRL support but we will definitely do everything we can!

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• I did not marry a soldier but, I remember things from my childhood. Obviously I was conceived on the one random weekend my dad was home and my mom had to go through the chain of command just to get the news to him out in the desert of CA during a field exercise thingy that she was expecting. Haha.

Anyways- hopefully your hubby can be there :) if not we will be here praying for you :)

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• Loading the player...
  • You're too sweet, thanks girl!! Unfortunately no...We are stationed out of state away from both of our families, So all we really have is each other. I know it sounds silly, But my husband is honestly like my own personal prescription of Xanax, lol. He keeps me calm, and grounded. I find it very hard to concentrate or even function without him close by. He's my calm and im his crazy, I guess. lol :)

• KC1212 said:
    I did not marry a soldier but, I remember things from my childhood. Obviously I was conceived on the one random weekend my dad was home and my mom had to go through the chain of command just to get the news to him out in the desert of CA during a field exercise thingy that she was expecting. Haha. Anyways- hopefully your hubby can be there :) if not we will be here praying for you :)

Lol, awe, Bless your mommas heart!! So you are an R&R baby! How sweet!! :) & Thank you! The support is so appreciated.

• Okay, its official... I've apparently pissed someone off in another life and they are taking their revenge out on me! :'( I've been in physical therapy twice a week for a while now due to lower back pain, and I noticed that it got worse after each session. So I had my regular doctor order an MRI... Well he just called me with results and said that there is Spondylosis in my lumbar spine between L5 & S1 and some degeneration from a stress fracture. He wants me to schedule an appointment to come back in and get a referral to a surgeon. I am in tears right now, is God trying to tell me NOT to have a baby or something?! Why is everything that can go wrong GOING WRONG?!!!! I am SO over all these delays. Something has to give here... :'(
  • I am so sorry...I know the feeling. There always seems to be something delaying our ability to even try to have another baby. Hope things start to "fall into place" for you soon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
    MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
    10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
    A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
    DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
    Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
    Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am sorry, this is not your week so far.  I hope it gets better.  ((HUGS))

• Thank you, ladies.
  • Oh my gosh!  That sounds really painful!  I really hope that if you need surgery, it will be a quick recovery that doesn't put you on the bench for long, and that the referral and appointment process is done quickly.  :(  This really sucks.
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"