May 2014 Moms
Options

~*~*Monday Bitchfest*~*~

What's pissing you off today? Let it out!

BFP #1 7.16.13 | EDD 3.27.14  | MC 7.29.13
BFP #2 8.28.13 | EDD 5.5.14 | Simon Francis, Due Date Baby!

Re: ~*~*Monday Bitchfest*~*~

• Options
    I feel like death and everyone at work is bothering me. LEAVE ME ALONE BEFORE I PUKE ON YOU!

BFP #1 7.16.13 | EDD 3.27.14  | MC 7.29.13
    BFP #2 8.28.13 | EDD 5.5.14 | Simon Francis, Due Date Baby!

• Options
    Uggghh going to work.. Dealin with "the public"
    imageimage

Beautiful Baby Jackson born 8/25/2010
    Met the LOML 11/05/2011
    Expecting the LO 5/15/2014
    Getting Married 10/19/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't feel good and on top of that I got asked to come to a meeting so they can give me more "assignments!"  Assignments??  What do I look like, a fifth grader?
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I puked on the side of the road on my way into work. This day was over before it even started.
  • Options
    DS is sick and was up every 2 hours last night. There was a sick kid at daycare all last week.  He was coughing all over everything and his parents didn't keep him home even one day.  Now DS has a cough and a fever and I'm tired and pissed.  Keep your kids home if they're sick!!!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    There's a million other pieces of cardio equipment whhhyyy does the nastiesr man ever have to chose the one next to me and fart?!

Also I'm still a little emotionally fragile from last nights Breaking Bad. :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm fucking tired as hell because my children wanted to run around the new house at 2:30 in the morning. And my tech called in sick, so I'm down a full timer and my best worker on the busiest day of the week. Ugh!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I woke up and immediately started dry heaving today.  I feel so sick/nauseous, all I want to do is sleep!  And one of my coworkers has absolutely no concept of personal space.  She just walks into my cube and starts talking, despite the fact that I have so much to get done today.  She can CLEARLY see me working but just continues to blabber on about shit I don't care about.

Blah.  I'm over Monday already.

• Options
    I keep waking up during the night and I'm so tired of it. Makes me feel like I don't get enough sleep. People calling today are annoying. I had one woman yell at me for calling her ma'am. Made me want to cry for a second. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    rage. uncontrollable, inexplicable, and unprovoked rage. i have been having very satisfying (yet alarming) daydreams of whacking those who annoy me with a 2x4. I'm a pacifist, so this is really weird for me. 
  • Options
    The endless jack hammering outside
  • Options
    CaliVal said:
     Also I'm still a little emotionally fragile from last nights Breaking Bad. :(
    God, me too.

Symptom-less complainers.  Ravenous hunger only to get extremely nauseous after two bites.  My regular clothes don't fit but maternity clothes are loose and gross-looking.  Also, I'm irritable.
    Anniversary 
  • Options
    My dog. She shit on the floor in the MOTN and then within minutes of cleaning it up she did it again. It was gross and made me dry heave. She only does this when I'm home alone and it doesn't matter how many times I let her out. I seriously think she hates me. And these hormones can GTFO. I ugly cried over having to clean it up the second time.

Anniversary 
    Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

• Options
    1. I forgot how exhausted I get during first Tri.
    2. I'm not enjoying my coffee. :(( I need my coffee! This will be a long pg if I can't stand to drink it. :(
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    My damn dog barked all night because the stupid ass dog across the street was barking! We must of got up 5 times to go out! On top of that I was waiting to puke all night because I felt like shit! And here's to 8 hours of work! Fml
  • Options
    My boss has been giving me the silent treatment since Friday and I have no idea why! Ugh use your words people! If you have a problem speak up! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ohhh! And I'm not looking forward to being being back home and hearing the fucking dogs across the street bark incessantly.
    They are always outside and the owners never do anything to shut them up.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    My patients have all been extra needy this past week, maybe it's just me but I'm like over it.

My DH complained I slept all day yesterday. Heeeellllloo!! I work 50+ hrs a week, f/t student and I still have dinner on the table. So if I sleep... Deal with it.

A few members on the board are starting to get on my nerves and its still the beginning.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My m/s started this weekend. It's not as bad (yet) as it was with DS. But I feel so lazy. This morning my H talked me in to going on a walk with the dogs and DS. I agreed hoping it would make me feel better. A little background: I hate going on walks now, a little over a month ago I took the girls and DS out for a walk, as I did almost daily, while H went to the gym. About 15 minutes from home I look over and a very large dog is charging out of a drive way. I had no time to react to do anything and in a blink of an eye this dog had one of my little girls in its mouth and badly hurt her. Long story short the owner finally get his dog off of her and she survived the attack and major surgery. It was extremely scary and traumatizing. So since then I've been on only a few walks and always with H. Well this morning there was another loose dog. We were a few houses down when we heard someone yelling and look back to see a dog running after us. Both the girls immediately freak out. I was able to pick both of them up since H was wearing ds and the dog wasn't interested in us thankfully after smelling the fire hydrant! But I just don't understand why people would let their dogs out in their front yard without a leash. It drives me crazy and makes for not so relaxing walks since I jump to every sound I hear thinking there's a dog lurking around every bush waiting for us!
  • Options
    It's Monday, that alone is bad enough but the kid woke up cranky and seems to be on a suicide mission today. If I have to take him off the kitchen table, the tv stand or any other high surface one more time today I'm going to cry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My dog has decided to start marking our brand new couch. Calling the vet asap. It's time for his balls to go.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    H has a cold, so this is my life right now: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0umLwBBypYM
  • Options
    I'm so over the way my bowels are handling this pregnancy! Any random thing I eat - yesterday it was cereal, for heaven's sake - can give me the worst, most painful gas. I'm constipated like crazy, but then whenI do have to go I get the most awful cramp and have to get to the bathroom right away. Enough already!! :-/

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
  • Options
    Morning sickness set in this weekend!!! All the posts about people not having symptoms need to keep it to themselves!!!! My toddler had to sleep in my bed pretty much on top of me all night, so needless to say i'm beyond exhausted. And my husband is going to the Monday night football game tonight leaving me with the little guy, which is fine.... But it's Monday I feel like crap and I'm exhausted!!! Help me out a little!!! Ughh!!!

Not going to lie.... This post has made me feel a little bit better!! Thanks girls!
  • Options
    I just want to close my door at work and crawl into fetal position and disappear
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DS was up at 4:30 with the storms, 5:30 to get milk, and then my alarm went off at 6:25. (:|
    Lilypie Maternity tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Everyone is the house is super needy.  M just wants to play outside, and wants me right by his side.  The bird is screaming at me.  The dogs are clingy.  I seriously want to barf on all of them.  

I couldn't sleep last night after watching Breaking Bad, so I'm tired.  Plus H was being extra disgusting open mouth breathing on me and farting all night.  Ugh.  
  • Options
    I'm at an all day workshop supposed to be working on a project, but no one can give clear directions and we are told we have to do this, but no one is ever going to check it.  And it started later than my normal workday-so yay for getting to sleep in later, but no, DH's alarm went off he kept hitting snooze and eventually that woke the baby.
  • Options
    DS just stole my breakfast. [-(

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Mobile Bitch

I have been stewing since Friday when my boss & boss' boss came for a visit. Until my m/c in May I had been the model manager for my company. Even though I pass my audits and performance appraisals with flying colours, I constantly get shit on. So not happy and am looking to change jobs. Just hoping I get an offer before they drive me AND my whole team away.
    3/29/12 - Married my soulmate
    BFP #1 - 3/23/13 // EDD - 11/27/13 // M/MC - 5/3/13 // D&C - 5/4/13
    BFP #2 - 8/26/13 // EDD - 5/10/14 // Born 5/18/14

image    image    image

• Options
    Mobile Bitch

I have been stewing since Friday when my boss & boss' boss came for a visit. Until my m/c in May I had been the model manager for my company. Even though I pass my audits and performance appraisals with flying colours, I constantly get shit on. So not happy and am looking to change jobs. Just hoping I get an offer before they drive me AND my whole team away.

image    image    image

• Options
    Don't know why it posted twice. Sorry ladies.

image    image    image

• Options
    My boss is acting like a complete dick for no apparent reason.  Ranting, raving, throwing tantrums, blah blah.  I need this day to be over.
    BFP#1 4/1/2013 - EDD 11/28/2013 - M/C 4/19/2013
    BFP#2 8/24/2013 - DS Born 4/20/2014

• Options
    My baby refuses to sleep, which means I don't get to sleep. At night and for naptime, for the last three days. She has four molars all coming in at the same time and is just yowling about it. Two molars pushed through last week.

I hate teething. 

I'm so tired. 

imageimage image

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh I second the teething, but for a different reason. I'm nursing my 6 month old and ever since his first two teeth have started coming through he's been biting me so hard. My nipples are on fire, stop biting me!
  • Options
    jane8188 said:

Ugh I second the teething, but for a different reason. I'm nursing my 6 month old and ever since his first two teeth have started coming through he's been biting me so hard. My nipples are on fire, stop biting me!

I hear you. Dd went through that too. She finally stopped and knows not to do it now. She also went through a pinching phase and my boobs were covered in little scabs. Every so often she'll scrape her from teeth acros my nipple as she unlatches. Not fun.

imageimage image

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My husband had control of the remote the other day, and so we watched this whole Anthony Bourdain episode about Korean food.  Needless to say, I can't stop thinking about Korean food, and we have ZERO decent restaurants here.  I have no idea why this hacks me off so much, but it does.  
    image  image  image

• Options
    @Miles2Go He does the pinching thing too, my boobs are all scabby! About when did she stop?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"