May 2014 Moms
Options

~*~*Monday Bitchfest*~*~

2»

Re: ~*~*Monday Bitchfest*~*~

• Options
    I'm pissed that I have no energy and no appetite. I want to crave food and be able to eat again! That's my gripe.
  • Options
    Nausea is trying to kill me. I won the pregnancy lotto last time with regards to morning sickness. I am making up for this by having all day sickness now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a call center right outside of my office and the one guy has his radio set on "deaf" today.  TURN IT THE EFF DOWN PLEASE!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Miles2GoMiles2Go member
    edited September 2013
    @jane8188

She pinched on and off from about 8-11 months old.

Of course, she started punching again two days ago but understands a lot more now. When she pinches me, I unlatch her and sit her down on the floor. Of course she yells and cries, but once she's done tantruming, we resume nursing.

Ina May's Guide to Breadtfeeding has a section that talks about teaching a baby nursing manners. Apparently the pinching thing is super common.

When her front teeth first came in she kind of had to relearn how to nurse. She would rest them, not so much bite, and leave these painful indents. Of course sometimes she bit for real too.

I'd say that most nursing sessions were and still are very pleasant but the rough ones are ROUGH.

imageimage image

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I hab a cowd.

LOL I went to bed last night stuffed up, and woke up with a cold. Sucks.

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"