Pre-School and Daycare

book suggestions

What books is your 3 year old into?  DD is 3.5 and right now we're in a Curious George and Dr. Seuss phase.  She also loves the If You Give a _____ a ____ books.  She tends to get into the same type of book and will only read those for a while, but I'm hoping to branch out a little.  Plus, I'm kind of tired of reading the same stuff every night. :)

Re: book suggestions

• DD loves the Llama, Llama series and Mo Williems' Pigeon series. Other favorites are The Kissing Hand and the Beatrix Potter books.
    imageimage
  • MO Willems elephant and piggy series. The jellybeans series by if you give a blank a blank lady.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Berenstain Bears are big in our house along with Franklin and Friends books. Curious George remains king in our house, i think we have every book.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD is another Mo Willems fan.  She loves the piggy and elephant series as well as the pigeon series.  I have never seen her so involved in a book as she is with his books.  She also likes the Bear series (Bear snores on, Bear wants more, Bear feels scared...) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Frog & Toad
    Fancy Nancy
    Olivia
    Berenstain Bears, but I much prefer the old classic ones to the newer stories. The kids like the new ones, but they are often kind of plodding and wordy for me.
    Classics--The Little House, Flicka Ricka & Dicka, Little Bear, etc. 
    Good Night, Good Night Construction Site
    Richard Scarry Books
    Margaret Wise Brown books, still--Runaway Bunny, Big Red Barn
    Bunny books by Lisa McCue (Quiet Bunny, etc)
    Maisy Mouse
    Random other books
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • DS also likes anything Mo Willems especially the Piggie and Elephant books. Curious George is still popular but he really really loves the Franklin and Friends books and I really like them as well, I feel like each teaches a really good lesson.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"