Baby Names
Options

Reese

Hi I'm due Feb 2014..looking for middle name suggestions for a girl, first name Reese starting with the letter M to honor my and DH Grandmothers who have passed.
Reese M____
I appreciate your suggestions.

Re: Reese

• Options
    Michelle
  • Options
    what do you think of Reese Mykayla, Mckenna..too trendy?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Magen.
  • Options
    Reese Meredith
    Reese Magnolia
    Reese Mae/May
    Reese Mabel
    Reese Margret
    Reese Marlene 
    Reese Mina

That's all I can think of. 

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Love: March 2010  Marriage: July 2013  Debt Free: October 2014  TTC: April 2015
     BFP: April 10, 2016 EDD: December 19, 2016 Team Blue!
    Oscar born November 20, 2016 at 35w6d

• Options
    Reese Michelle sounds awesome! Others that flow nicely:
    Reese Marie
    Reese Maureen
    Reese Marlena
    Reese Magnolia
    Reese Maya
    Reese Melissa
    Reese Melinda
  • Options
    Margaret, Maura, Meredith, Margot, Madeline
    DD 2/21/2012 & DS 4/1/2014
  • Options
    Thanks everyone:)!!!!
  • Options
    My DD#1 is Reese :) Love love love her name!
  • Options
    I LOVE the name Reese too!!!!  Now just need to find out if its a boy or girl LOL  We're team Green so need to be prepared.
  • Options
    Matilda, Madeleine, Marigold.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Reese Maren

• Options
    If DS was a girl he would have been Reese Margaret
  • Options
    Reese Madison
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    My daughter is Reese Madison
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Options
    I'm so in love with the name Reese and, I too am having such a hard time finding a mn to fit. I have 3 children already who all have the middle initial M (it wasn't planned that way, just happened). Now I'm trying to decide if I should stay with the M tradition or just pick something else.
    I would have gone with Reese Madison but DD #1 is Paige Madison.
    I've always love Reese Caroline but my 1st name is Carolyn so it won't work for me.
  • Options
    Reese Madison
    We we're considering this:)
  • Options
    I'm so in love with the name Reese and, I too am having such a hard time finding a mn to fit. I have 3 children already who all have the middle initial M (it wasn't planned that way, just happened). Now I'm trying to decide if I should stay with the M tradition or just pick something else. I would have gone with Reese Madison but DD #1 is Paige Madison. I've always love Reese Caroline but my 1st name is Carolyn so it won't work for me.
    I know I'm IN LOVE with the name Reese..we were considering Reese Mckayla, Reese Mckenna and Reese Madison.  My 1st DD's name is Katie Payton...Love the name Payton but we named Katie after my MIL who had passed 6 years prior..
  • Options
    I've considered Reese McKenna but McKenna always gets mixed reviews (especially in this board) but is still an option for me.
  • Options
    It's funny that you mention Payton too. Also a name I love. I've even considered Paytin as the spelling.
    I thought about Reese Payton but I keep hearing that is too unisex :-/
  • Options
    I've considered Reese McKenna but McKenna always gets mixed reviews (especially in this board) but is still an option for me.
    Really?  I think its pretty..Do you know for sure you are having a girl? We don't, we're team green.
  • Options
    We are actually still TTC!
    Ha :-) I'm a bit anxious to say the least ;-)
  • Options
    It's funny that you mention Payton too. Also a name I love. I've even considered Paytin as the spelling. I thought about Reese Payton but I keep hearing that is too unisex :-/
    I Love unisex names and I think thats really pretty Reese Payton.  Im jewish so I need and want to name after my late grandmas.  Both of their names started with M.  Don't even know what we are going to do if its a boy.  There aren't any M names for Boys I love.
  • Options
    We are actually still TTC! Ha :-) I'm a bit anxious to say the least ;-)
    Well the best of luck!!!! Its good to be prepared:)  And fun to pick out names.
  • Options
    I'm so in love with the name Reese and, I too am having such a hard time finding a mn to fit. I have 3 children already who all have the middle initial M (it wasn't planned that way, just happened). Now I'm trying to decide if I should stay with the M tradition or just pick something else. I would have gone with Reese Madison but DD #1 is Paige Madison. I've always love Reese Caroline but my 1st name is Carolyn so it won't work for me.
    I don't personally love the name Caroline, just b/c it reminds me of someone I know, however I do like using a traditional name for the middle when you have a trendy first name.  And I feel you can use it.  My one friend used her first name for her daughters middle name.  I think it would be OK.  But that's just my opinion:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"