February 2013 Moms
Options

Diaper recommendations?

We've been using pampers swaddlers since birth, but I'm wondering if there's something better out there now that my twins are sleeping longer stretches and becoming more mobile. I have no complaints with the swaddlers, but what are you all using?

Re: Diaper recommendations?

• Options
    amaxwell1amaxwell1 member
    edited August 2013
    We use the target up&up brand diapers. They feel like a cross between huggies and luvs. Luvs broke Audra out in ridiculous hives so I bought up&ups on a whim. She's never had any reactions and its contained everything so I don't have to change her in the middle of the night.
  • Options
    I prefer Huggies over Pampers, we started with swaddlers as well.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We use cloth but when we use regular diapers we use Target brand!
    Abigail Grace: 3/11/08 and Joshua Alan: 2/2/13 Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 5losses from 7/4/10 through 11/22/11 - “When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, ‘Try it one more time."♥
  • Options
    We love Pampers, I hated Huggies, my LO leaked all the time with Huggies
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Options
    We use Target brand. They work better than anything else for my dd. I had to move her up a size in pampers, because she pees SO much. She was leaking in 4s. She now wears target size 3s.
  • Options
    We just switched from pampers little swaddlers to target brand, primarily because they're so much cheaper and they have been great so far! 
  • Options
    We use the target brand with no issues!
  • Options
    We use Pampers overnight at bed time. During the day we use Luvs or Costco brand. Both work well.
  • Options
    Cloth. :D  But when we use sposies, I like Luvs best.  I think they smell funny, but they don't leak and fit well. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We use Luvs.
  • Options
    We use cloth, but I have to use Huggies. luvs made both my kids break out in like a burn rash, Pampers leak, and the Target brand doesn't come in a small package, only the jumbo box.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"