August 2012 Moms
Options

W had his party today!

I would upload some pictures, but they're all on my camera and I'm on mobile right now. W ate so much cake, he's hyper right now and won't go to bed. He got some pretty sweet gifts, but the best gift of all was from his godparents who started a 529 plan for him. My dad was very pleased with this, since he has a little bit of money stashed away for ds and has been asking when we planned on opening one up.

MIL was kind of pissy the whole time. I guess she forgot to take her medicine. She cursed a lot, and told ds if he threw food on the floor, she would spank him. I didn't hear it, but my mom did and she said "excuse me?" and then MIL begged for H to take her home. Thankfully she didn't throw an adult tantrum and stayed in the corner and huffed and puffed for the rest of the party.

Overall, everything went smoothly! W had fun and was actually in a good mood despite not napping well today!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: W had his party today!

• Options
    Happy Birthday W! Can't wait to see pics! :)
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Glad you had a nice party! Can't wait to see pictures. DD's is tomorrow sort of anxious about how she will do she doesn't like when people are all up in her business... I predict she will be stuck to my side the entire afternoon...

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so glad you had a fun party!  Your MIL sounds like she's a treat.  Thank God you weren't around to hear her say that she'd spank your son -- that would have pissed me off to no end!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imagethe-dude-with-a-white-russian
  • Options

Good on you for keeping your cool. I think if someone threatened to spank my kid, I'd have to "spank" her face...

Glad W had fun! Happy birthday!

For real. WTF is wrong with this woman?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Glad W had such a good time! Can't wait to see pictures of all the cake eating. I think our MILs should meet. Mine stopped Wyatt from opening presents to give me a package of batteries because " none of the toys in our house ever work". And what else is a 1 year old supposed to do on their birthday other than drop food on the floor??
    100_7533(1) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Glad it all went well!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Omg. I can't even handle how crazy your MIL sounds. I'm so glad the party went well besides that!
  • Options
    Despite the little MIL tiff. I'm glad it went well. Looking fwd to the pics.
    SMOOCHES FOR ALL!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"