February 2012 Moms

RE:Photo Contest

Is everyone "done" with the contest?  I really thought that doing a "letter" would get more participation but the numbers have dwindled, and dwindled, and dwindled.  I'm just curious if it's even worth keeping it up?  Kind of like MMM and TTT have phased out other than a random week here and there(I quit posting because no one was replying, so thanks to the others that have stepped in and started the post).  Just asking to see if it's worth it every week, to keep going with it?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: RE:Photo Contest

• Didn't we have like 10 entries last week?  Lots of people were commenting about how many great pictures there were to choose from.  I personally didn't think it was dead, but maybe I'm wrong.  
  • danac2010danac2010 member
    edited August 2013
    I normally post but I just can't figure out something for T.  I have gone through the pictures I have and nothing for this week.  Doesn't help that we have been super busy/stressed at home so she has spent a little extra time with my parents and my dad "forgets" to send me pics.

ETA: found one that will work!
  • Loading the player...
  • I plan on doing it tonight if I can find one.  I don't have any good pics on my phone here at work.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Yeah, last week there were quite a few posts, but it's not that every week.  I know that we all get busy, or don't always have a pic that works.  I was just wondering if it was a 'dead' thing for us all.  I'm definitely willing to keep it going, I like it.  Just didn't know if others were bored.

• I don't think it is specifically the photo contest, I think it is that the board is slowing dramatically.  I was really regular for a while but now I can go a week without logging in.
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"