Oregon Babies
Options

Eugene FTM

I'm due in March and looking for some sort of pregnancy group or at least another person or two in the Eugene area. My husband and I don't really know much about babies, but we're excited!

Re: Eugene FTM

• Options
    I'm due in December :)
  • Options
    I'm a little farther north in Albany, but I'm due in January with my first! This will be my partner's second child though so I have a great support system. I would love to talk with you more! :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in Eugene.  The best thing I did after DD1 was born was join the local MOMs club.  I've met a lot of great women and it keeps us busy.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm in Eugene, also due in March and I am looking into a local MOMs club. I have a 5y/o DS so he keeps me busy as well.
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats on your pregnancy!

I live in Eugene. I don't belong to a MOMS group or anything, but I keep telling myself one day I'll be organized enough to take DS to the storytime hour at the public library on Saturday mornings.
  • Options
    I'm a Eugene stay-at-home mom. We have 5 kids with the 6th due this February. Right now my youngest is 23 months. I'd love to find a group of other moms to socialize with. Any suggestions would be appreciated. =)
  • Options
    I'm a first time mom due in September. I definitely will join a MOMS group for support & to get us out of the house. :) Where can I find info on that? Congrats to you all!!! :)
  • Options
    I had my baby in December. I live in Thurston but don't belong to any groups. I would definitely like to find one though!

• Options
    I'm due Christmas Day with baby #4! We are a Thurston family and always looking to meet new friends!
  • Options
    I'm from Eugene and I'm due with our first baby in March! I'm planning on joining a group or two... My friend who has a little boy goes to a group called MOPS.... I think they meet at a church in Springfield... Not totally sure on all the details, I haven't really asked her about it seeing as they are on break for the summer and I probably won't attend until after the baby comes since i'll be working until sometime before I have the baby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"