Oregon Babies

Eugene FTM

I'm due in March and looking for some sort of pregnancy group or at least another person or two in the Eugene area. My husband and I don't really know much about babies, but we're excited!

Re: Eugene FTM

• I'm due in December :)
  • I'm a little farther north in Albany, but I'm due in January with my first! This will be my partner's second child though so I have a great support system. I would love to talk with you more! :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in Eugene.  The best thing I did after DD1 was born was join the local MOMs club.  I've met a lot of great women and it keeps us busy.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm in Eugene, also due in March and I am looking into a local MOMs club. I have a 5y/o DS so he keeps me busy as well.
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats on your pregnancy!

I live in Eugene. I don't belong to a MOMS group or anything, but I keep telling myself one day I'll be organized enough to take DS to the storytime hour at the public library on Saturday mornings.
  • I'm a Eugene stay-at-home mom. We have 5 kids with the 6th due this February. Right now my youngest is 23 months. I'd love to find a group of other moms to socialize with. Any suggestions would be appreciated. =)
  • I'm a first time mom due in September. I definitely will join a MOMS group for support & to get us out of the house. :) Where can I find info on that? Congrats to you all!!! :)
  • I had my baby in December. I live in Thurston but don't belong to any groups. I would definitely like to find one though!

• I'm due Christmas Day with baby #4! We are a Thurston family and always looking to meet new friends!
  • I'm from Eugene and I'm due with our first baby in March! I'm planning on joining a group or two... My friend who has a little boy goes to a group called MOPS.... I think they meet at a church in Springfield... Not totally sure on all the details, I haven't really asked her about it seeing as they are on break for the summer and I probably won't attend until after the baby comes since i'll be working until sometime before I have the baby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"