July 2011 Moms
Options

pregnancy symptoms with baby #2

we are TTC. went off pill on 7/21. I am wondering if your early pregnancy symptoms were about the same or different than baby #1 or with each different baby?  My earliest symptoms with DD were sore nipples, dizzy, hungry all time mostly craving salty foods, cramps and weight loss initially. wondering if I will get same signs/symptoms..
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: pregnancy symptoms with baby #2

• Options
    They were fairly different for me. The first time, I needed to pee all the time (omg, aaaallllll the time) right away, and my boobs were sore, and I had cramping that felt like beginning of AF. This time, the only thing that was the same was the cramping. My nipples became extremely sensitive, but I didn't feel the whole-boob soreness until just recently.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I had no symptoms this time before/when I got my BFP.  With DS I felt like  was going to get my period (crampy).

My first symptom for both pregnancies were frequent urination starting at about wk 5.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't remember my early symptoms with Ellie, so obviously they were mild LOL

With this one (and my 2 losses) my boobs hurt sooooo bad!

XoXo
    Sarah

BFP#1 10/24/11 EDD 07/01/11 DD1 6/29/11
    BFP#2 07/26/12 EDD 03/21/13 M/C(mmc6wk)09/04/12 @~11w
    BFP#3 02/08/13 EDD 10/22/13 M/C(mmc6wk)03/11/13 @~8w
    BFP#4 06/05/13 EDD 02/19/14 DD2 02/05/14

• Options
    With DD I had crazy breast tenderness, nausea but not much vomiting, and frequent urination. With my second pregnancy I had nausea and some vomiting but my breasts really weren't tender. I was still able to breastfeed DD actually. No frequent urination with that second one that I remember. Oh and I got extremely bloated really early the second time.

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
  • Options
    I think some things were the same and others were different. Sorry not much help, but it was 2 and 4 years ago lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Different but not like no MS compared to HG.

Angel DS: no boob pain, very slight MS starting around 11w. No spotting.
    DD: no boob pain, moderate MS from 12w-20w. Had bleeding due to SCH.
    DS: boob pain. No spotting. Moderate m/s from 7w-12w

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"