Options

~Waiting to O Wednesday~

2»

Re: ~Waiting to O Wednesday~

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 1

CD: 17

What are you doing this cycle?: charting temps opk

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: I was certain I Od on CD14 because I had a + OPK on CD12 and temp spike on CD15, but my last 2 temps have been low so now I'm doubtful.

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why?  I livein a suburb and I love it. We are close to both city and country so I feel like it's the best of both worlds.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 6/5

CD: 13

What are you doing this cycle?: temping, OPKs, PNVs and CM

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: nope

GTKY: I live in the suburbs. It's the best of both since I'm super close to the main stores and the interstate, but I know almost everyone and live 4 doors down from the Mayor.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Diordra said:
    Diordra said:
    Diordra said:

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: I got the CBE Advanced Digital OPK and it said to start using it today as my average cycle is 27 days. I'm now second guessing my decision to actually follow this as last cycle (my first charting) I O'd on CD 17 per FF & my temps and I don't think the 10 tests will end up being enough.. I've considered getting the Wondfo's that everyone here suggests, but I think do to my work schedule & environment testing 2x a day would be challenging.

I use the wondfos and it's a great cheap option. I also just purchased the CBEFM to use for this cycle but I'm also going to use the wondfos bc I usually O on CD 16 - 18. Plus it can't hurt to have a second opinion! =)

Is it possible for you to test before you go to work, and when you get home?

I leave my house by about 6am and am fine with testing then, I was under the impression though that with Wondfo's you aren't supposed to use FMU? I can also test anytime after I get home which is usually by about 3:30 pm, I just worry that I drink to much water (at least 64oz) before I leave work and any sample would be to diluted at that point :-(. I am totally open for feedback : opinions on this though :-)
    Ya you shouldn't use FMU with wondfos, I just wasn't sure if you pee more than once lol, maybe you could pee again before going. After you get home go pee and then test with your next urine, I'd say. But I'm not expert.  Like another pp said, I only test once a day until it gets closer to my FW. Good luck!
    I could definitely try that! Thank you for the suggestion, it's much appreciated  :x
    No problem! =)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    brneyemom2brneyemom2 member
    edited August 2013

Cycle/Month: 6

CD: 1

What are you doing this cycle?: Temp, opk, pnv

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: OMG! I FINALLY got my period! This is my third looooong cycle in nearly 8 months and finally after CD 54, it came. I actually did a dance coming out of the bathroom and DH gave me a side-eye and laughed. I was just happy something happened.

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why? I live in the Suburb/City. I live in a VERY large suburb which is about ten minutes from a major city and I love it. I never want to move out of this area, I like the location, the population, the community. It's just good all-around. 

ETA: WTF?! Who stole my siggy!?! It's gone.

• Options

Cycle/Month: 11/9

CD: 2

What are you doing this cycle?: green tea, temping, opks, preseed, checking sm and cp, and we're going to try for ed sex instead of eod like we have been going for

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: I was pretty sure yesterday's 12dpo was going to turn into cd1 and I was right. If we don't get it done this cycle my next bfn should be on my 40th birthday. Whomp whomp.

GTKY: Do you live in the country? City? Suburb? Which do you prefer and why? Small town. I grew up in the country in an extremely rural area (Walmart is half an hour away and nothing is open after 10), so this is better, but dh and I want to move to a larger city once my dd graduates high school in 3 years. My exH was a country boy  through and through, but dh and I like to have things to do and places to go. Our town has about 10,000 people and there is NOTHING going on here!

image  image

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 3/4

CD: 17

What are you doing this cycle?: Temping, charting CM, CBEFM, pre-seed during FW, HIO

Chart Stalks/Rants/Raves: If my temps stay up tomorrow, probably getting CHs! Woohoo! Then I can post in the 2WW thread...and continue agonizing on the same things as I do now, lol!

GTKY: We live in the 'burbs. We're actually working on a land contract to purchase our first house (!!). We've lived in the city before though. It's not all it's cracked up to be, I hated living there.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"